Giran 26.10.08

News:

Main Menu

Giran 26.10.08

Started by Curtis, October 27, 2008, 06:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtis

Castel new/old owners : Heroes

FTR+SR+Katamarans+ some guys from Umbrella tryed to attack castle. We have about 3pt FTR, 3-4pt SR, 3pt Katamarans, 1pt Umbrella.
At the end 1 pt of Envy came to help us (but there were not anymore Umbrella and some others guys from FTR, SR and Katamaranas).

First we try to make front rush but after some time TEMP killed us, so 1pt of FTR make fast regroup at martyrdom necropolies and attack castel from back. We broke 1st and 2nd doors but Temps come back and kill us.
Then we make few other rush from front and from martyrdom but all end the same --> killed by TEMP (I'm really itnterested how many ppl U have online :) )
Anyway GF and THX for all ppl that help us. Next time we will try to organize more ppl so maybe zerg will be zerged ;)

SirAlex

Quote from: Curtis on October 27, 2008, 06:01:17 PM
I'm really itnterested how many ppl U have online :)
100-110 at beggining of the siege, less then 85 at the end.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

xBananx

3pt Ftr 3-4 Sr and 3 katamaran hahahahahahahha xD You Joke?

Curtis

Quote from: xBananx on October 27, 2008, 08:34:04 PM
3pt Ftr 3-4 Sr and 3 katamaran hahahahahahahha xD You Joke?

no

Jeri

Quote from: Curtis on October 27, 2008, 08:56:00 PM
no

Impossible. Two parties max (I mean Party), rest is just late-comers as usualy ;D
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Curtis

Quote from: Jeri on October 27, 2008, 09:08:25 PM
Impossible. Two parties max (I mean Party), rest is just late-comers as usualy ;D

Nah jeri, yesterday we have 1 full buffed archer pt, 1 full buffed mage pt, 1 full buffed random fighter pt and maybe 3ppl that runs on self buffs or with bots on back ;D So was something new than usual ;)

Jeri

Quote from: Curtis on October 27, 2008, 09:18:55 PM
Nah jeri, yesterday we have 1 full buffed archer pt, 1 full buffed mage pt, 1 full buffed random fighter pt and maybe 3ppl that runs on self buffs or with bots on back ;D So was something new than usual ;)

o.O

And who are you?
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Endorama

Quote from: SirAlex on October 27, 2008, 06:21:09 PM
100-110 at beggining of the siege, less then 85 at the end.
i was in the last rush,and i seriously think there were a bit more than 100 guys.i died infront of the 2nd gate and when i got killed u rushed to finish the attackers who were left alive and there were many guys who ran over my dead char,and they kept running and running and at the end there were some more that stood  in castle.i forgot to fraps it ,but its was a huge number.
peace out.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Jeri

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 27, 2008, 10:26:43 PM
o_0
And who am I?

You are a pimp :P

But who the hell is he / she / it?! >_>
RETIRED©

Ecthelion

3 pties of Katamaran, long time ago i played in Kata and i never saw 3 pties from this clan (i never saw more than 2 pties during 3-4 years), they recruited many ppls or u just need better count ppl.  :D ;)
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

selis83

katamaran had 1 party and a half...
only your charm