Main Menu

Nightmare X30 CONVENTION 2009.

Started by =^TrackZero^=, November 06, 2008, 09:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you come?

Yes
No

PvtStuka

Lets all go to Syberia and play Last Man Standing. I'll bury all of you alive!

Astramael      [db/tr]

TheLox

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 09, 2008, 10:57:42 PM

Eh! You already forgot! The one who is last man standing is me!  :P

Lol @ sybeira. xD

XForCE

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 09, 2008, 10:57:42 PM
hahaha , i am undead u cnt kill me !

our4n0s

This wont happen indeed, not because we couldn't get some real conversation but rather because l2 is filled with nerds voting 'yes' atm but too cokcy to really go to the 'convention' and yeah that's pointless keepin talking about it but well, leave the utopia !
retired

XForCE

Quote from: our4n0s on November 09, 2008, 11:05:08 PM
This wont happen indeed, not because we couldn't get some real conversation but rather because l2 is filled with nerds voting 'yes' atm but too cokcy to really go to the 'convention' and yeah that's pointless keepin talking about it but well, leave the utopia !
if in egypt ill come ;D just to see ppl , for me there is not much need to talk .

Duxel

Quote from: our4n0s on November 09, 2008, 11:05:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-e1oBnmEd8&NR=1
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Baloo

Quote from: Duxel on November 09, 2008, 10:51:08 PM
Is any one have seen us teachers Sephirothspamzor & XForCEspamzor  ?

No one will go no way !  self organization rules, move to bulgaria !  :P

Gm will organize self party with some of hes friends from the some city maybe country.

And if i dont fail on my thinks with self organizations, this topic is only for spamzors / teachers inglox.

BTW, I was 9 yeras old last year +1 for this =?  :o And how old are u my teachers ?

Duxel, I know you won't understand what I mean, but anyway I'll try : 
You're.. hmmm... retarded,  every normal player can't keep a so freaking low level in english after having played on l2 (and so speaking/writing english) for so much time.
There's no one here able to understand more than half of any of your post, so I do have an advice for you,  try to learn some freaking english, or cut your hands so we'll never read your shits again.

It really hurts my eyes :(
(Ah, and I know my english is not perfect, but when I started l2 it was 1000x worse than now, and I'm not smarter than everyone, so move your lazy ass and start learning freaking english ffs!!)
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

WindPhoenix

if you see any horse anywhere you're going, that's my undercover unicorn and i'm attacking from safe range. kkthx.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

XForCE

Quote from: WindPhoenix on November 09, 2008, 11:33:52 PM
if you see any horse anywhere you're going, that's my undercover unicorn and i'm attacking from safe range. kkthx.
watch out from the souls ;D

Duxel

Quote from: Baloo on November 09, 2008, 11:18:01 PM
Duxel, I know you won't understand what I mean, but anyway I'll try : 
You're.. hmmm... retarded,  every normal player can't keep a so freaking low level in english after having played on l2 (and so speaking/writing english) for so much time.
There's no one here able to understand more than half of any of your post, so I do have an advice for you,  try to learn some freaking english, or cut your hands so we'll never read your shits again.

It really hurts my eyes :(
(Ah, and I know my english is not perfect, but when I started l2 it was 1000x worse than now, and I'm not smarter than everyone, so move your lazy ass and start learning freaking english ffs!!)

Its not so simple for me as u can see oO
I think in my mind in 1 lenguage, then i trying to express into other one, and then i post it in inglox,
so u can write a fkn resultate of all this bull sh1t of my thinks/posts in real... wft

And yes, like a 7 + - teachers was tyring to show me speack into english also write it, and no one did it as well,
or im so fkn tard to get the point !
So its so simple, if u didnt get yet my point, whitch one for me is so hard to write after traslate from other lenguages,
just dont answer and dont try to learn me how to speak, coz its too late FOR ME.
Its simple to understand when u realy know me, like my friends from L2 speakers english, cause of my personal
problems with cahnging countries.
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

XForCE

Quote from: Duxel on November 09, 2008, 11:36:01 PM
Its not so simple for me as u can see oO
I think in my mind in 1 lenguage, then i trying to express into other one, and then i post it in inglox,
so u can write a fkn resultate of all this bull sh1t of my thinks/posts in real... wft

And yes, like a 7 + - teachers was tyring to show me speack into english also write it, and no one did it as well,
or im so fkn tard to get the point !
So its so simple, if u didnt get yet my point, whitch one for me is so hard to write after traslate from other lenguages,
just dont answer and dont try to learn me how to speak, coz its too late FOR ME.
Its simple to understand when u realy know me, like my friends from L2 speakers english, cause of my personal
problems with cahnging countries.

what this stands for ;D ?

Knock

Quote from: WindPhoenix on November 09, 2008, 11:33:52 PM

U r god damn idiot, did u know that?
undercover unicorn... IRL... seriously i prefer to read duxels or NIORIs posts then urs, u dumb man =/
Nothing Else Matters