Main Menu

mass pvp varka december 1

Started by addict, December 02, 2008, 09:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

Quote from: gizzmo1983PL on December 03, 2008, 04:18:11 PM
Ohhh forgot about BP :)
i play with bishop or overlord....
still don't have overlord bishop (and i think it's quite useless char.....unless u have a good EE in your ass spammin recharge. in this case it quite a god for your ally)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

abyssal

( kiddin' ) so you joined us ( Reborn ) cause you were afraid of FI/NW :p

Well, most important: I want more of those pvp... too bad the server is down, watching the movie made me feel really in a mood for nice pvp.

Vax

Quote from: Nande on December 03, 2008, 05:11:50 PM
nice movie :) im sad cuz i couldn't be there. (i think it can be bcuz i haven't played for 2 weeks, but next week i join to the war again)

So we joined them, cuz we like them more, than FI/NW. So stfu, and don't flame AoD.

LOLOLOLOLOL that is the most funny sentence i have ever read... u wrote it like u would have opportunities to join fi/nw XDDDDD

RaV3NCLaW

lol vax like worse clans didnt and up in your ally.. you take what you can get... or do i need to remind you of previus clans? shutup/crows... and i wont even mention the noob clans that are working with you now  :-*

so stop act allmight and "pro" couse your not  ::)
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

gryby

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on December 03, 2008, 07:05:22 PM
lol vax like worse clans didnt and up in your ally.. you take what you can get... or do i need to remind you of previus clans? shutup/crows... and i wont even mention the noob clans that are working with you now  :-*

so stop act allmight and "pro" couse your not  ::)

I have one wish i wanna hear your voice, ive heard its amazing ,pls CLaWn record something for us ... : )

doremi

Quote from: Vax on December 03, 2008, 06:46:09 PM
Use Ultimate Defence

Ultimate Defence has worn off . . . . .

Use Vengeance

Vengeance has worn off . . . . .

Use Heroic Miracle

Heroic Miracle has worn off . . . . .

YOU ARE OWNED

Vax

Quote from: doremi on December 03, 2008, 07:26:06 PM
Use Ultimate Defence

Ultimate Defence has worn off . . . . .

Use Vengeance

Vengeance has worn off . . . . .

Use Heroic Miracle

Heroic Miracle has worn off . . . . .

YOU ARE OWNED

Pwned xd even if i wont push ud,veng/heroic miracle u wont have enough mp to kill me lol...

you take what you can get...

nope...u doing that ;)

DaVinci

Quote from: Nande on December 03, 2008, 05:11:50 PM
nice movie :) im sad cuz i couldn't be there. (i think it can be bcuz i haven't played for 2 weeks, but next week i join to the war again)

For flamers: No. We joined to reborn not cuz they scared of you. We joined cuz cruentus dead, and we bored of play w/o ally. So we joined them, cuz we like them more, than FI/NW. So stfu, and don't flame AoD. Let's cry again for zerg if the numbers are equal, or we are more with 5% :P
ROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFL

OsirisDl

YEah Gz on movies Nice PVp Hope more to come
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

RaV3NCLaW

Quote from: gryby on December 03, 2008, 07:23:00 PM
I have one wish i wanna hear your voice, ive heard its amazing ,pls CLaWn record something for us ... : )

:o want me to make a song about you?  :-*
>Infinity 5x player

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

fenrris

and i wont even mention the noob clans that are working with you now  :-*

and who, if i may ask are u writing about?

and btw. thous clans work with fi/nw cuz they prefer them (personaly nw in my opinion) than aod..if ure a pain in the ass u wont get help or friends (it has nothing to do with Ba thou- even that we were usualy enemis i allways respect them cuz they usualy dont flame and had balls to just say gf :) ).

RaV3NCLaW

kk so BA supports us couse they prefer us ower you.. end of discussion, anyway as far as i know its our goal to be a pain in the ass to our enemys xD , fenrris iam talking about noob clans like the one your in :)

Quote from: fenrris on December 03, 2008, 09:01:49 PM

and who, if i may ask are u writing about?

and btw. thous clans work with fi/nw cuz they prefer them

so i guess you already know... so no need to answear
>Infinity 5x player