Giran 7.12.2008 - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

Giran 7.12.2008

Started by norisa, December 08, 2008, 12:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on December 12, 2008, 08:11:42 PM
No,but I don't want ur respect lol and less this shity community respect.

That's why I don't respect who don't deserves it,and humans r so hypocrite...that affects u too,mr.perfection.
And that is what makes me different from you, I'd respect anyone, doesn't matter who he is. And you? You respect those that deserve it? And you decide who deserves it? And you calling others hypocrite, you should first learn what respect truly means, before you can even decide who deserves and who doesn't deserve respect.
I strive for perfection in the way I live, I live life to the fullest and have my own view on things, I'm 100% sure I'm no hypocrite, and all the people that I call friends can confirm this. What makes me different from others? I can look at situations from different perspectives, unlike others, unlike you, who only look at things their way.

Saying you can't have respect in a game, is one of the stupidest things I've read on this forums, it's a game, played by real people, for some reason people tend to forget their life rules and standards when they are on the internet.

Sephiroth

Quote from: Furesy on December 12, 2008, 08:33:04 PM
And that is what makes me different from you, I'd respect anyone, doesn't matter who he is. And you? You respect those that deserve it? And you decide who deserves it? And you calling others hypocrite, you should first learn what respect truly means, before you can even decide who deserves and who doesn't deserve respect.
I strive for perfection in the way I live, I live life to the fullest and have my own view on things, I'm 100% sure I'm no hypocrite, and all the people that I call friends can confirm this. What makes me different from others? I can look at situations from different perspectives, unlike others, unlike you, who only look at things their way.

Saying you can't have respect in a game, is one of the stupidest things I've read on this forums, it's a game, played by real people, for some reason people tend to forget their life rules and standards when they are on the internet.

So u'd respect till a dictator,huh?...Would u respect those ones that for example tease u?...
Sure,a moron who says "freaking jews,hitler should have killed'em all" don't deserve any kind of respect,or yes?...Perhaps somebody who thinks that girls r made by god to clean houses and look after childrens,deserve any kind of respect?.
Mmm,u'r not 100% right at that part,since I was a child I've looked situations,thoughts,from at least,the 2 possible sides,and then I've chosen the one I consider the proper,the best for me.

I said I don't want(need) ur respect,not that I can't respect anyone.

Endorama

(http://imageshack.us) x) x) x)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on December 12, 2008, 09:31:32 PM
So u'd respect till a dictator,huh?...Would u respect those ones that for example tease u?...
Sure,a moron who says "freaking jews,hitler should have killed'em all" don't deserve any kind of respect,or yes?...Perhaps somebody who thinks that girls r made by god to clean houses and look after childrens,deserve any kind of respect?.
Mmm,u'r not 100% right at that part,since I was a child I've looked situations,thoughts,from at least,the 2 possible sides,and then I've chosen the one I consider the proper,the best for me.

I said I don't want(need) ur respect,not that I can't respect anyone.
You're confusing the part where I say "I'd respect anyone" with "I'd respect everyone", since I don't, you can show respect in simple actions, which can still be related to anything that happens ingame, any ingame events are based on human interactions, showing respect for such a thing is nothing more than normal.

iNs

Quote from: Furesy on December 12, 2008, 08:33:04 PM

tru, the sad thing is that he aint understand what you mean by this post :(

and anyway, whats the fkin point of making such a drama topic each week ? lol, cant u just sum up the facts, state an opinion and thats it ? Always have to come up with some wannabe flames or cries ? Thats pathetic lol.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Mayia

Quote from: iNs on December 13, 2008, 11:23:21 AM
tru, the sad thing is that he aint understand what you mean by this post :(

and anyway, whats the fkin point of making such a drama topic each week ? lol, cant u just sum up the facts, state an opinion and thats it ? Always have to come up with some wannabe flames or cries ? Thats pathetic lol.

that's what makes the game more exciting, we need ppl like them to add more drama and some soap operas ^^.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

AndrzejLepperPL

look only TEMP members are writing  TEMPS.. (great ally, good organisation their rox bla bla bla)  noone else :D
[url=http://change.menelgame.pl/change_please/6601512/][/url]

Montana

Quote from: AndrzejLepperPL on December 13, 2008, 04:19:40 PM
look only TEMP members are writing  TEMPS.. (great ally, good organisation their rox bla bla bla)  noone else :D
its True xDD

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Mayia

Quote from: AndrzejLepperPL on December 13, 2008, 04:19:40 PM

these ppl arent TEMP:

Quote from: DarkVengeance on December 08, 2008, 12:22:21 AM
Nah ... this is forum  :D :D :D

Anyway ... gz on castle ... it was pretty fun siege ...
You were better organized than us ... so gf  ;)

Quote from: Chaplin on December 08, 2008, 01:13:35 AM
great screens!!!!!!!!!! +1 for temp organisation

Quote from: Khauun on December 08, 2008, 07:18:58 AM
Quote from: Mayia on December 08, 2008, 01:35:21 AM
why not flame ? this is what made us take it back afterall :). talking about number is easy, we were 109, we have prints they were iforce around 100, mayhem around 45 and duxie i think smth like 20+. make maths and u will see it. some1 was telling me "cami we cant beat numbers they r much more than us". it seems we can!

GF, my first siege on new PC but  first  minutes of siege were terrible, lagg after lagg. Temp was cool organised. Flames from OL's all the time.
I have to add we were just one clan on defence :/

read the topic, big failure for u this time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

iNs

Quote from: Mayia on December 13, 2008, 04:04:58 PM
that's what makes the game more exciting, we need ppl like them to add more drama and some soap operas ^^.

everything would be fine unless they bring somethin usefull/interesting into discussion, but they do not lol. Its simply annoying, proof that some of these people cant face up the fact that they lost.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Devil

Quote from: Mayia on December 13, 2008, 04:04:58 PM

imo: you're bringing enough soap opera to it... so it's kinda fine for me  ;)

Wake

Quote from: Oblique on December 09, 2008, 07:18:41 PM
SpS/EE is fun to play bcz you can deal dmg, buff, heal, recharge and ress fast your party members. Is stronger and more usefull than HE/SwS. His Amateur char is he/sws, like I saw Ashk char some time ago and I runned after Ashk 15 mins from FG to the fortress near Narsell to catch and kill it but I couldn't keep the pace with it on song of wind.

Haha i remember that. I ran cuz i was out of buffs and CP pots xD He/SWS is a good char to get out of such situations :P
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing