Giran 7.12.2008 - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

Giran 7.12.2008

Started by norisa, December 08, 2008, 12:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scary

Quote from: Equi on December 11, 2008, 12:54:28 PM
Is true maybe for SR (lame, but I'm sure some of them have, they are not new players on server), but i saw PipiNito and Selis have  forum acounts , so .... I think they can comment if they have something to say.

well they dont read often the forum :d 
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Equi

Quote from: Sethpwnz on December 11, 2008, 12:53:24 PM
You opinion " FAILED" since you pressed buttone " quote"... You call someone "Dogs" coz they are allyes ? Hmmm... then maybe you are doggy of may1a ? or maybe all clan eb dogs of astric ? Sonds pathetic, how u think ? Before flame someone, think two times plz.

Thats your opinon , won't comment on that.
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

Sethpwnz

Quote from: Equi on December 11, 2008, 12:58:09 PM
Thats your opinon , won't comment on that.
Sure you will not comment , since you IQ too low for that. I think may1a must teach some of her clan mates to not  talk/reply/quote/post at this forum....
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Equi

Quote from: Sethpwnz on December 11, 2008, 12:59:26 PM
Sure you will not comment , since you IQ too low for that. I think may1a must teach some of her clan mates to not  talk/reply/quote/post at this forum....

I don't feel the need to defend myself from anything, so you failed.....

jygh

Quote from: Equi on December 11, 2008, 12:54:28 PM
Is true maybe for SR (lame, but I'm sure some of them have, they are not new players on server), but i saw PipiNito and Selis have  forum acounts , so .... I think they can comment if they have something to say.

and you r dog of may1a so i dont see your point since you failed at start lawl ..
  Nightmare 30x

Equi

Quote from: jygh on December 11, 2008, 01:47:19 PM
and you r dog of may1a so i dont see your point since you failed at start lawl ..

Your like a parrot, don't have anything else to say ?

spider28

Quotefrom: Equi on Today at 12:54:28 pm

Quote from: scary on December 11, 2008, 12:55:48 PM
well they dont read often the forum :d 

You don't remember when you are flaming EX3 that they dont have wars with you flaming will stoped when SR and Katamaran will accept

scary

Quote from: spider28 on December 11, 2008, 02:24:48 PM
You don't remember when you are flaming EX3 that they dont have wars with you flaming will stoped when SR and Katamaran will accept

I never flamed about ur wars.. but I can repeat it  .. 90% of ppl`s from ur clan are noobs,with a,b  grades even when ur farming Valakas,Antha,Baium lol.. I saw ur greedy leader and dont help members for items.. read it again to understand :d
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Mayia

Quote from: tzuc on December 11, 2008, 07:52:52 AM
how you lost giran on even numbers ... it's beyond my understanding :D

when is last time when giran siege had same numbers defenders/attackers, the last 2 times u were the zerg so... i wonder to whom is your post adressed...  ::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Mayia

Quote from: jygh on December 11, 2008, 01:47:19 PM

that's cool, hahahaha, dog of may1a, r u gelous or what ? =)))) cant rly belive u said that :P. it was a time when u were passing near me and u know what buff u were making to me all the time, i wonder if u think equi is my dog how u feel about your previous actions  :D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

tzuc

Quote from: Mayia on December 11, 2008, 05:35:39 PM
when is last time when giran siege had same numbers defenders/attackers, the last 2 times u were the zerg so... i wonder to whom is your post adressed...  ::)

it was addressed to the defenders. since giran is an extremely easy to defend castle.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

KmD

Quote from: tzuc on December 11, 2008, 07:43:33 PM
it was addressed to the defenders. since giran is an extremely easy to defend castle.
correct me if i am wrong, but mostly all castles are Giran-kind :P (except aden, goddard, rune and shuttgart)
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl