Web Analytics
FullCheck Error

News:

Main Menu

FullCheck Error

Started by cedricusa, December 09, 2008, 06:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cedricusa

i'm new on this server and i wanted to try it out.
when i click on fullcheck it says "The system cannot proceed Beacause the system cannot established a connection with the server"

i really want to try this server..
any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

Finisterre

Welcome to DN  :)

Problem on inet connection can be also caused by your specific situation so I suggest you to
1. Try again later (maybe cause of your ISP or busy traffic etc)
2. Disable firewall or pr oxy setting.
3. If you are using WiFi, router etc, try connecting directly by cable.
3. Check the whole process of the installing again.

DN servers are holding thousands of players and this kind of issues (connection failure) are rarely reported. Usually, it's caused by local setting of the user or simply server down.
Planned server down is announced on loader or announce section of main forum.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

falconbt

i have the same problem.. i can play, but have some crashes, because not all the files are updated.. I tried with downloading both, automatic updater and the full update patch that is downloadable on the site.. but problem persists. I have no proxies.. I just like to know if the update server is down at the moment or its something else what is wrong. I have the problem 2 days for now.. i hope it will work soon.

flavia

Hi,
I wuol like to start to play again l2 on dragon network, but i have the same problem. When i click on ckechfull appears :" file checking system cannot proceed! because  connection with the server cannot be established". anyway i can log to the server and play ...
as finisterre suggested i disabled my firewall and i tried again, but it doesn't still work ...
pls help me !    ;)

Finisterre

I've been checking files frequently to check if we got any new updates (btw, the first load map to hellbound has shown. Finally !) and it's working always on my local.

It would be helpfull if you share any kind of suspicious factors of your local setting here.

Sorry that I don't have enough experience to solve this case (since I never met this case except for server down).
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

flavia

can it depend on the router?
my provider usually closes all the ports ...