News:

Main Menu

NM Movie Scenario

Started by zthrx, January 25, 2009, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proku

Quote from: zthrx on May 08, 2009, 10:16:32 PM
my Idea:  (but need lot of ppl  8))
1. kidnapping a Princes in slums (ala some gludio's territories/ cottage)
2. Mad King sending rescue team ;O
3. some pvps/ varka... in the background princes dragging by the bad guys....
4. meeting at enemys castle (aden/Oren etc.)
5. bringing forces to destroy the enemy
6. siege ;O

tada  8)

Im sry man . But your idea sounds EMo , than people will see the movie and think " o Loll Wtf Look . L2Barbies. "

Cmonnnnnnnnn WE have a lot of people . just faking talk and arrange 4 mass masses  ( not Zerg ploxi ^^ )

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

zthrx

Quote from: Proku on May 09, 2009, 12:37:01 AM
Im sry man . But your idea sounds EMo , than people will see the movie and think " o Loll Wtf Look . L2Barbies. "

Cmonnnnnnnnn WE have a lot of people . just faking talk and arrange 4 mass masses  ( not Zerg ploxi ^^ )

the point is, that every "fable" is great, bcoz normally ppl doesn't cooperate like this- the most vids  are just a playstyle...

iNs

Coming up with such idea is not bad but ill rather share Deavons opinion. Coool recorded pvps are the thing that brings players to teh servorz imo. But, if we combine a good scenario with the finest pvp i think the outcome might be pretty interesting.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

WindPhoenix

Quote from: iNs on May 09, 2009, 10:27:16 AM
Coming up with such idea is not bad but ill rather share Deavons opinion. Coool recorded pvps are the thing that brings players to teh servorz imo. But, if we combine a good scenario with the finest pvp i think the outcome might be pretty interesting.
i could come up with some mage actions, because really, all the pvp movies are archers only.
a great movie would need diversity, some tank, mage or dagger action. we're kinda tired of "kite and crit" action ;x
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Proku

Quote from: zthrx on May 09, 2009, 10:04:40 AM
the point is, that every "fable" is great, bcoz normally ppl doesn't cooperate like this- the most vids  are just a playstyle...

True and You R right 2 . But i belive we need 2 show some numbres . and yes a good " fable " is Good and All . Maybe if u Organize 1st and we see HOw it will GO . U have my support and Help 4 that . ^^ ( yes :P it would be great to appear in a NM movie . xD )

zthrx

I got new uber PC parts + 2Tb HDs, so we can record alot of action ;>

iNs

Quote from: zthrx on May 09, 2009, 05:31:18 PM
I got new uber PC parts + 2Tb HDs, so we can record alot of action ;>

Big HDDs suck :(

ps. im gettin new hardware s00nzor probably too so I will be able hook u up with some footage i guess.

Quote from: WindPhoenix on May 09, 2009, 11:23:16 AM
i could come up with some mage actions, because really, all the pvp movies are archers only.
a great movie would need diversity, some tank, mage or dagger action. we're kinda tired of "kite and crit" action ;x

Yo, I can log Evil anytime.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

zthrx

Quote from: iNs on May 09, 2009, 05:32:19 PM
Big HDDs suck :(

what lul? If you don't have one, so don't talk such opinions.... 2x TB Samsung in RAID... read about it

WindPhoenix

Quote from: iNs on May 09, 2009, 05:32:19 PM
Yo, I can log Evil anytime.
dagger action > archer action  ;)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

UrbanJustice

Splendid Idea. I've already got a scenario...if you don;'t want it to be anything trite.

Firstly a small group let's say 20 ppl plan on getting some ransom or taking control of an area. They take a target ... a king and pursuit his subordinates. They threaten, kill, bribe and get the info they need (here some scenes around and in giran giving bribes/attacking). They assault his castle .. they are outnumbered, but good very good. Their inside man destroys crystals, they break gates, king is alone...he runs escapes but his daughter/wife gets captured. He gives in...gives a clan hall and this 20 ppl start making a good clan...or they kil the princess/ steal from the treasury and runaway.

Not complete, you can edit it out any way you want. Also You can fill in some small details with your imagination this is the basic concept.
Relax, take it easy :)
http://files.filefront.com/RelaxTakeItEasydivx/;7332972;/fileinfo.html

iNs

Quote from: zthrx on May 09, 2009, 06:01:13 PM
what lul? If you don't have one, so don't talk such opinions.... 2x TB Samsung in RAID... read about it

Big capacity HDDs are known to crash more often. After losing 1 TB of m ydata I'd certainly cut myself, or so lol. Not mentioning that RAID is basically "1 drive", one disk dies - raid rip ;)

Proku

Big HD crash ofc . If u dont have 20 GB partition just 4 window . ofc they crash ^^ . Besides RAid diskes R Good 2 . But honestly just 4 Data stuff not 4 all .     i have 1.8 Tera but none in raid and my Main disk of windows is 120 Gb with 20 GB partition . Makes it more reliable and long living . trust me , another thing Shuting DOwn PC every DAy decreasses HD life . Just some Ints . ill try and have a good recording program here 2 . maybe i can MAke some Videos of SOme pvp's or people just having fun and i can share NP .