Web Analytics
NM Movie Scenario

News:

Main Menu

NM Movie Scenario

Started by zthrx, January 25, 2009, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

My Idea is to come up with an Ideas/ scenarios, to make a NM movie with help of server. I mean not to record some random pvp but a cool story etc.- something like that.
I think we are organized community, so we could make some rly fun video to distinguish from other servers ;)

You can post your scenarios here, to discuss them.

WuWu

https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

Deavon

Quote from: zthrx on January 25, 2009, 12:57:15 PM
My Idea is to come up with an Ideas/ scenarios, to make a NM movie with help of server. I mean not to record some random pvp but a cool story etc.- something like that.
I think we are organized community, so we could make some rly fun video to distinguish from other servers ;)

imo you dont need Scenarios and shits to make this server known.
You just need some good pvp videos/sieges to make a promotion of a server.
For example if i would nt play here cause of many reasons i m  playing atm...i would play to l2dex or l2nanaki or however it called cause i watched some rly cool pvp videos.
Scenarios and shits are just lame :P

WindPhoenix

i dont agree. a bit of scenography rox.

like those classical l2 movies with the couple attacked by Dark elfs, she dies and he gathers his "light side" friends to siege and defeat the evil DE +orcs.

but that's too cliche. maybe we can do a war story, involving both Mayhem and Temp. working together for this project would be a great ++ for the fair play on this server.

I'll think about it more when i have time. I'll come with some scenario ideas, i was always good inventing stories :P

Good idea, lets get some GM support. stick it imo.

+1 for Zthrx
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

He6o

Quote from: zthrx on January 25, 2009, 12:57:15 PM

Maybe we need somebody like dvp (official server). Big legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QHC1NSb1Rc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7yhxN9o6Y&feature=related

And qualitative videos...
And maybe more advertising for this videos/ make people aware of these videos!
Like "promotion company"
I asked alot of people:" do you know this video?". I saw only "No"

Sorry for my bad Englisch

Proku

Dudes WTF . just cenario is not enoughf . Besides Did u ever took time 2 look Around  game cenarios ? Problem is sometimes u get 2 fixated on spots, like Varka 4 example ... IF u want 2 make promo Video 4 server talk amoug everyBody, Chose 2 Sieges ( Aden + Shut ( my opinion ) and chose Open space 4 mass pvp's not places with AttaCk/Defense Advantages . If u talk Amoug players, clans No matter Enemy or Not . We all Cooperate and make a Kick Ass Promo Video .

But Hey . My opinion Only . Till Than . Gl .

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

cristianvernal

i know some of u guys hate me and mby u will say, stfu scammer bla bla bla or w/e but i have an idea that i want to share

with my low and limited video skills i was thinking on making a video smth like "the path to battle" or smth like that...so its about a group of ppl starting from location A....then passing thru a lot of different places, having to kill players, raids, lots of monsters or w/e...to get to final location that can be a siege or save some1 from the battle....

so u can put scenes in all the great pvp locations...

i have the idea like really well structured but is too long to post it....

xmaaadx

cthon

Quote from: cristianvernal on May 08, 2009, 08:53:25 PM
i know some of u guys hate me and mby u will say, stfu scammer bla bla bla or w/e but i have an idea that i want to share

with my low and limited video skills i was thinking on making a video smth like "the path to battle" or smth like that...so its about a group of ppl starting from location A....then passing thru a lot of different places, having to kill players, raids, lots of monsters or w/e...to get to final location that can be a siege or save some1 from the battle....

so u can put scenes in all the great pvp locations...

i have the idea like really well structured but is too long to post it....

stfu scammer bla bla bla ....

path A : from aden wh to aden gk - > noble port to toi 13 -> vortex - stay there 8 hours
path B : port to giran - > noble port to heart of antharas - > stay there dunno how long but i guess more that 8 hours
path C : port to goddard -> noble port to entrance in fog - > shadow dance till klein -> stay there a lot
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

zthrx

my Idea:  (but need lot of ppl  8))
1. kidnapping a Princes in slums (ala some gludio's territories/ cottage)
2. Mad King sending rescue team ;O
3. some pvps/ varka... in the background princes dragging by the bad guys....
4. meeting at enemys castle (aden/Oren etc.)
5. bringing forces to destroy the enemy
6. siege ;O

tada  8)

cthon

Quote from: zthrx on May 08, 2009, 10:16:32 PM
my Idea:  (but need lot of ppl  8))
1. kidnapping a Princes in slums (ala some gludio's territories/ cottage)
2. Mad King sending rescue team ;O
3. some pvps/ varka... in the background princes dragging by the bad guys....
4. meeting at enemys castle (aden/Oren etc.)
5. bringing forces to destroy the enemy
6. siege ;O

tada  8)

7. zerg
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history