Started by WindPhoenix, January 25, 2009, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neozinhu

w8ing for FOI reuse time nerf..

no more
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Mayia

another lame excuse :). EB got 1 OL on (me :D), ex3 1 OL and heroes 2 OLs, this means 4 OLs in temp, and FTr had 3 only them :P. Find other excuse plx. IMo was a great fight and we won :), try to accept it like menz :D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 01:47:37 AM
another lame excuse :). EB got 1 OL on (me :D), ex3 1 OL and heroes 2 OLs, this means 4 OLs in temp, and FTr had 3 only them :P. Find other excuse plx. IMo was a great fight and we won :), try to accept it like menz :D.
thx God i missed the siege.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

chlipus

too many lags but siege it was pretty good and nice actions from botch sides, special thx to newage for help

btw mayia we was 4 ol-s from sh+ex and 3 in one pt xD but ol-s from heroes was don't work  ;D

Fail

:<
Working on new char
[URL=http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f77777ailpb6.jpg][/URL]

Deavon

Ye dont swear .

seboulba

Quote from: Deavon on January 26, 2009, 01:12:31 AM
Well i cant say it was my best siege .
I loged kinda drunk and i left into the first 45 mins cause i got pissed of the freaking "Flames of something"
That dudes from temp got like 23542154 OL'S and each time we were attacking they had flames on like 24/7.
Dunno what happend after 45 first and i dont rly care tbh.I m focused on my new movie :P

m8te u cry about flame but we know how to use it lol when we see one OL from war or 2-3 mage doing SF on him u just need to kill him and u wont make Flames (macro on OL rlz  ;D )

ps: what about mutant in HB  ??? ??? ???
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Damian

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 24, 2009, 04:57:28 PM
Well it was a nice siege and nice teamplay ... also nice tactics by the cooperation of Saali & Me :))))

Also this was the lamest siege movement since im playin' on the Nightmare.... takin the castle with a botclan when the enemy started rape you in the castle ? Gratz Amila, it worth make yourself a total unhonored idiot. I only feel sorry that TheHeroes is a part of a shit like this.

Anyways GOOD FIGHT, and Gratz to Vergi... clean a room for me with some blonde girl.

~ mark.

Why you don;t flame here noob because you looose .....
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Lolita

Quote from: Damian on January 26, 2009, 08:21:14 AM
Why you don;t flame here noob because you looose .....

shh
[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

Endorama

well its not that much about the numbers,2 ol's r enough,but its about the ally thingie.u r 1 ally,we r separated in several clans/allies.true this aint ur problem,its our fault,but at least take the fact that u have some so called advatage.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Wake

Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing