Rune 26.01 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Rune 26.01

Started by WindPhoenix, January 25, 2009, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthon

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 03:22:16 PM
lol, just lol u pro f1, f2, f3, fffffffff player :D. u r praying for a crit nothing more than u run run hit run hit and make your pray for crit in this time :P. I stil cant understand why u keep calling us zergz when u r 2 times more than us :). Haveing an advantage for being 1 ally, well ye but u r 2 allyes, imagine if there would be 1 more good ally on our side :D. And ye... i w8 for this flame to be nerfed to see the next excuse.

PS: Sorry Fail i forgot u r tyr/ol m8 :P, but they were speaking about flame and u never make flame at siege :)

:)) ofc i kite... if it gives meh any advantage why not? and yeah i'm w8ing for crits,  i'm an  archer this is their power i don't have 2k cast and 6k m atk to do same dmg every sec.... and who said something about zerg??

Quote from: Damian on January 26, 2009, 03:37:11 PM
how old are you 10??

7 and half ... so u failed
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

abbyssdancer

Was a funny siege!Btw dont speak just to speak say smth that have a point!We was 1 ally +1clan VS ALL The server so guys take the facts not the gamestyleplaying..Btw i rape some asses with party of 3ppl like i always playing on sieges.. DrMoufas - Yornero and me and we manage like 3-4 full partys..for a half our at brige!Peace!Keep on zerging nups!!!!  :o
In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

Mohit0

Quote from: abbyssdancer on January 26, 2009, 04:48:02 PM
Was a funny siege!Btw dont speak just to speak say smth that have a point!We was 1 ally +1clan VS ALL The server so guys take the facts not the gamestyleplaying..Btw i rape some asses with party of 3ppl like i always playing on sieges.. DrMoufas - Yornero and me and we manage like 3-4 full partys..for a half our at brige!Peace!Keep on zerging nups!!!!  :o

you 3 are my  heroes  <3 
almost in love  :D

there is life before death?

Curtis

I want to see this lol.

PainMaster

Quote from: Pawciu on January 26, 2009, 03:25:22 PM
ex3 1 OL and Sheva 3 OL  :D :D :D we done good job  ;D

anyway very very nice siege, we felt prssure when Elesse, Emtee and Xifacil did engrave  :P :D
Good fight and ty for all who participated

but maya like always say BS ...

count better next time  ;)

ofc .. and then you wake up  ;)
btw you  "gamestyleplaying"  is  => no FoI  = run  and it was easy to see at this siege

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

macris-0007

first of all <3 abbyss  ::)

2nd point imo "they" storm.rid+ftr+fearles+carebears cant do a sh1t agains Temp why?

- temps got 2pt max imo more then they
- temps are in "one" ally so flame+cp spam all the time.... stormrid+ftr+fearless+carebears are each alone (imo they should think about 1 ally or smth... split 2 clans in one or smth...i was at Badmanners or smth like that and we got not even 2pt on sieg 16/100 wtf? envy same... they should join to 1 clan... FTR+Storm+1clan from whole Fearless+Markclan = Temps imo.)
- sh1tty organisation dunno but it was a drama dunno no communication with other cl ...ally cl do nothing no orders no tactic for taking castle

so? Temps actually are Top because they're playing together in one ally + good teamwork between cl and ally leader...

conclusions: Temps "1" side .... 2nd?
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

Sali

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 26, 2009, 05:56:15 PM
first of all <3 abbyss  ::)

2nd point imo "they" storm.rid+ftr+fearles+carebears cant do a sh1t agains Temp why?

- temps got 2pt max imo more then they
- temps are in "one" ally so flame+cp spam all the time.... stormrid+ftr+fearless+carebears are each alone (imo they should think about 1 ally or smth... split 2 clans in one or smth...i was at Badmanners or smth like that and we got not even 2pt on sieg 16/100 wtf? envy same... they should join to 1 clan... FTR+Storm+1clan from whole Fearless+Markclan = Temps imo.)
- sh1tty organisation dunno but it was a drama dunno no communication with other cl ...ally cl do nothing no orders no tactic for taking castle

so? Temps actually are Top because they're playing together in one ally + good teamwork between cl and ally leader...

conclusions: Temps "1" side .... 2nd?
heh u rly think its so easy to keep comunications betwen 6 leaders in same time?. Even a bigest number ( ye we was more) dont mean its advantage since temps pvp style core is now to use FoI and since most of attackers arent in same ally+they are not signed mean that we cant make an open war since ever1 have only 1 chance, after he die ->to villaga.... thats bring much mess and it all may look like we are non organized zerg
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

zthrx

if you could make couple rushes together... only what I saw was: 1 clan in town, 1 clan between castle and town and another fighting or somewhere else... = total crap ;)

Sali

Quote from: zthrx on January 26, 2009, 06:15:42 PM
if you could make couple rushes together... only what I saw was: 1 clan in town, 1 clan between castle and town and another fighting or somewhere else... = total crap ;)
hah so all that proving u sux big time if 1 clan pushed u from bridge, destroyed gates, make few prays. As mark told, we missed some of crystal and u was respawning to fast, so dont give a shit about regrouping since Temp had to push >to castle and they are regrouped, and we had to coordinate 6 clans or even more when no1 of them is signed for attack so ooooo - crap?

Fail

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 03:22:16 PM

PS: Sorry Fail i forgot u r tyr/ol m8 :P, but they were speaking about flame and u never make flame at siege :)
yup i forgive u  :D 
btw seal of suspension rox >.<
Working on new char
[URL=http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f77777ailpb6.jpg][/URL]

Sali

Quote from: Fail on January 26, 2009, 06:28:52 PM
yup i forgive u  :D 
btw seal of suspension rox >.<
for sure at ty stats u cursed all of us :<

Fail

Quote from: Sali on January 26, 2009, 06:37:23 PM
for sure at ty stats u cursed all of us :<
i haven't screen but on next siege i'll make and then you will see all your clan mates silenced :O
P.S mby use mental shield ? :O
Working on new char
[URL=http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f77777ailpb6.jpg][/URL]