Rune 26.01 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Rune 26.01

Started by WindPhoenix, January 25, 2009, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: Sali on January 26, 2009, 06:23:37 PM
hah so all that proving u sux big time if 1 clan pushed u from bridge, destroyed gates, make few prays. As mark told, we missed some of crystal and u was respawning to fast, so dont give a shit about regrouping since Temp had to push >to castle and they are regrouped, and we had to coordinate 6 clans or even more when no1 of them is signed for attack so ooooo - crap?

if you say so :) anything else?

Pawciu

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 26, 2009, 05:56:15 PM
Temps actually are Top because they're playing together in one ally + good teamwork between cl and ally leader...

yea  :D, we are still the best  ;D

macris-0007

Quote from: Pawciu on January 26, 2009, 07:18:26 PM
yea  :D, we are still the best  ;D

what u mean "still" ? sheva or temps  ::)

DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

Mayia

Quote from: PainMaster on January 26, 2009, 05:44:38 PM
but maya like always say BS ...
count better next time  ;)

At start of siege i asked on ally chat how many OLs we have on, ex3 said we have 1 and heroes they told me they have 2... this is why i said we had 4 OLs. The others probably loged during siege time.

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 26, 2009, 05:56:15 PM
first of all <3 abbyss  ::)

2nd point imo "they" storm.rid+ftr+fearles+carebears cant do a sh1t agains Temp why?

- temps got 2pt max imo more then they
- temps are in "one" ally so flame+cp spam all the time.... stormrid+ftr+fearless+carebears are each alone (imo they should think about 1 ally or smth... split 2 clans in one or smth...i was at Badmanners or smth like that and we got not even 2pt on sieg 16/100 wtf? envy same... they should join to 1 clan... FTR+Storm+1clan from whole Fearless+Markclan = Temps imo.)
- sh1tty organisation dunno but it was a drama dunno no communication with other cl ...ally cl do nothing no orders no tactic for taking castle

so? Temps actually are Top because they're playing together in one ally + good teamwork between cl and ally leader...

conclusions: Temps "1" side .... 2nd?

r u kidding me ? u wanna tell me that last night we had the numbers not your side ? EB got 48 ppl online, Ex3 42 and Heroes got 25, so 115 maximum number of temp. If u wanna tell me that Envy+Badmanners+FrostBite and FTR+StormRiders and CareBears didnt get much more online than us then... u r speaking alone ^^. This 6 clans cant make 1 ally cos they have much more ppl than 1 ally can have :D. And even if by some miracle the maximum number allowed in 1 ally will be increase... i doubt that this 6 clans will ever have smth in comon so they can creat 1 single ally, ofcourse beside the hate for us :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Furesy

Carebears clan has 28 members in total, nothing more, doubt all of those were online lol

As I already said before, 2 or 3 clans can easily fuze and make 1 clan with enough members, but to much people are to proud of that and aren't willing to leave their old clans. Ah well, their problem.

Mayia

Quote from: Furesy on January 26, 2009, 07:27:48 PM
Carebears clan has 28 members in total, nothing more, doubt all of those were online lol

so i am asking u, u think we had more ppl yesterday than your side ? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 07:30:25 PM
I don't know, I only know Carebears had like 16 people online (excluding me and my friend and we logged in last 20 minutes for some gate PvP) so I don't know. zumzum

6 clans maybe, but none of those clans have big numbers, probably FTR is the biggest of them all. But I seriously doubt any of those clans had more than 2 parties, since they hardly do lol

Mayia

Quote from: Furesy on January 26, 2009, 07:32:04 PM
I don't know, I only know Carebears had like 16 people online (including me and my friend and we logged in last 20 minutes for some gate PvP) so I don't know. zumzum

6 clans maybe, but none of those clans have big numbers, probably FTR is the biggest of them all. But I seriously doubt any of those clans had more than 2 parties, since they hardly do lol

each of these clans has 100 ppl on them, but ye ok we were more and your side was around 3 parties, be happy now we zerged u again ^^.

macris-0007

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 07:30:25 PM

yes... because we never attack u in same time... no u get a point?

ps. and i wrote why so plox dont write sh1t like: "wtf its my fault or smth"
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

TheLox

Bah, I just wonder why temp never go on some mass pvp, then just sieges... Imagine all that zerg against me.... :ooooo

macris-0007

Quote from: TheLox on January 26, 2009, 07:40:03 PM
Bah, I just wonder why temp never go on some mass pvp, then just sieges... Imagine all that zerg against me.... :ooooo

yep i see only bsoe ...  :-X
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 07:36:52 PM
each of these clans has 100 ppl on them, but ye ok we were more and your side was around 3 parties, be happy now we zerged u again ^^.
You seriously can't read what I'm saying, but ah well, not my fault.

And really, I want to see BM, Envy, Carebears, with 100 people in clan, maybe only FTR has that amount in their clan. And even if they do, howmany of those are inactive or are alts?

I just stated, that Carebears has a total number of 28 in the clan, that means 28 individuals, and next thing you say is that each of those clans named have 100 people in them, so where's the logic now? lol

I don't care who zerged who, who won or not, I wasn't even at siege so I really don't care.