Rune 26.01 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Rune 26.01

Started by WindPhoenix, January 25, 2009, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 08:09:22 PM
everything has a start, so go applaud me 1 time and i will let our past behind me :D zumzum
Done, you're now officialy the first person I ever applauded on this forums.

Neozinhu

i saw some rly strange things from dragon (i know that its off topic and my english sux...)

but i just wanted to comment :P
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Ch4risma

Quote from: Meto on January 26, 2009, 08:09:24 PM
smite meeeeeeeee more and moreee

btw i watched one movie from NM  siege.. everywhere is full of frags (not organized party`s) shall i join ?:>

u should continue ur thought...
Shal i join and own them badly ?:>  thats the correct sentence..

but i will answer u ... if u will join U WILL SUCK.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

PainMaster

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 07:26:12 PM
At start of siege i asked on ally chat how many OLs we have on, ex3 said we have 1 and heroes they told me they have 2... this is why i said we had 4 OLs. The others probably loged during siege time.

who the freak ask you about start of siege ?  lol   
dont discreditate yourself much more ...

same was with numbers ? at start 115 ?  at end 150 ?  heh  funny shit   :D :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Endorama

about envy numbers,i could say we had like 1 fighter pt,and there were 2 mixed parties with mages from the ally and even some carebares=>we could say ~1mage pt.FB's werent more than 5 peeps on the siege(wont comment that some of them went afk each 2 mins),and i guess bm has ~the same number as we had.
and btw the ol's in temp r kinda lame.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Meto

Quote from: Mayia on January 26, 2009, 08:10:39 PM
let me guess.... u r 1 pro Dragon ppl ? ^^

nah im not so u fail once.. and again xD

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

SirAlex

Omg 7 pages of sheetload :D, Rune siege was awsome, what's the reason of flameing eatchothesr bout numbers since both sides had lots of ppl? Enjoy the fights and stop bs all.

On topic: we made one big mistake at Rune, when Carebears attacked from under the bridge, even if i was screaming for the rest of ally to remain on main bridge and only EB to rush the underbridge attckers, all ally went like sheeps to attack Carebears and we almost lost the castle. After this mistake attckers rushes were hard to stop cos we couldent res etchothers. GF to all who were there ill w8 for u to next Rune siege, but this time ill kick some asses first to make them listen to my orders during my castle siege.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Endorama

Quote from: SirAlex on January 27, 2009, 07:53:38 AM
but this time ill kick some asses first to make them listen to my orders during my castle siege.
dun worry every1 has problems with that kind of stuff.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Furesy

Omg 7 pages of sheetload :D, Rune siege was awsome, what's the reason of flameing eatchothesr bout numbers since both sides had lots of ppl? Enjoy the fights and stop bs all.
Don't spoil the fun already, those topics with only gf are boring as hell also!

SirAlex

Quote from: Furesy on January 27, 2009, 12:30:33 PM
Don't spoil the fun already, those topics with only gf are boring as hell also!

ok, u had more numbers then we had :D.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

macris-0007

On topic: we made one big mistake at Rune, when Carebears attacked from under the bridge, even if i was screaming for the rest of ally to remain on main bridge and only EB to rush the underbridge attckers, all ally went like sheeps to attack Carebears and we almost lost the castle. After this mistake attckers rushes were hard to stop cos we couldent res etchothers. GF to all who were there ill w8 for u to next Rune siege, but this time ill kick some asses first to make them listen to my orders during my castle siege.

carebeaars+BM  ::) ... u didnt lost its just because alot of ppl left after 1h.
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

SirAlex

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 27, 2009, 02:58:21 PM
u didnt lost its just because alot of ppl left after 1h.

ppl left after first hour from both sides, dont look for reasons why u didnt got it...
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.