Rune 26.01 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Rune 26.01

Started by WindPhoenix, January 25, 2009, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: Furesy on January 26, 2009, 03:08:29 PM
Playing an archer correctly is harder than you think, like 70% of the server is the proof of that lol

And if playing mage is so hard? Or a Paladin nowadays on AI? A destroyer? Or even a dagger with all the lethals? lol
Interlude is a lame chronicle which creates unbalance within all classes, combine that with DN subs, no... Combine that with Mutants and it's a nothing more than an avarage "we are more" game or a "we use more immortality skills" game.
Quote from: cthon on January 26, 2009, 03:08:56 PM
dude this days is hard to be an archer... most mages are criting biatches.... back in the time they were healing a lil bit but now they just spam the nuke w8-ing for a crit and u say that archers are f1 f2..... gtfo

I played my archers more than correctly,and I now what I'm talking'bout since I've pvped with/against many archers.As u know most of'em just use F1,and macro for CP pots.In fact if u wanna,u can use also F1/2 on mages,some of'em do it,but I think it's so lame...

Cthon,hard to be an archer? WIth ur freaking good gear?...Dunno who u pvp against,but for sure I know mages that won't spam his nuke till magic critical,since it's pointless,it's better to use aura flash,trance,or w/e to stop ur critical hits.Btw,did u know that critical hits stop heals,nukes?Did u know that there's a skill called Stun Shot that can be enchanted till+9 easily?.Did u know that not everybody got Dynasty(cool pdef)and/or Valakas/Zaken/Antharas?...

SirAlex

Quote from: TheLox on January 27, 2009, 05:00:11 PM
Aye! I won't.  :'(
Its the best offer, in coins, that u'll ever hear for a Valakas
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Sali

Quote from: Sephiroth on January 27, 2009, 07:50:49 PM
I played my archers more than correctly,and I now what I'm talking'bout since I've pvped with/against many archers.As u know most of'em just use F1,and macro for CP pots.In fact if u wanna,u can use also F1/2 on mages,some of'em do it,but I think it's so lame...

Cthon,hard to be an archer? WIth ur freaking good gear?...Dunno who u pvp against,but for sure I know mages that won't spam his nuke till magic critical,since it's pointless,it's better to use aura flash,trance,or w/e to stop ur critical hits.Btw,did u know that critical hits stop heals,nukes?Did u know that there's a skill called Stun Shot that can be enchanted till+9 easily?.Did u know that not everybody got Dynasty(cool pdef)and/or Valakas/Zaken/Antharas?...

if u can kite whole pt and kill few of them thats mean ur good archers, if ur pvping against 2 otehr archers and have some idea to win with them using terain thats mean ur good archer, sadly most of ppl calling u runner... but what i should expact from ppl wich spaming f1 and praying for FoI
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

cthon

Quote from: Sephiroth on January 27, 2009, 07:50:49 PM

no man i don't... :( anyway i'm not playing the archer anymore so often, just some solo's in varka when i'm bored but ask messalina , ensign and one more sps/ee if i know how to play against mages they just got raped ,ressed and got raped again... this happened recently that's why i'm giving u this example....

and about mages trust meh they do, even the mages that think they are proomgadwtfpwn....
and about my items :)) i rather don't wanna talk about them....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

macris-0007

http://files.filefront.com/RUNE+260109avi/;13114272;/fileinfo.html . . . 3 words sucks
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

Endorama

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 28, 2009, 12:06:27 AM
http://files.filefront.com/RUNE+260109avi/;13114272;/fileinfo.html . . . 3 words sucks
aint bad imo,i liked it.nice intro :D ,music was quite nice(even that i dun like rap),good job around the 9th min.from the latest nm videos i've seen,this is surely the best.
ps:i am expecting wuwu to finish his master piece :D
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

macris-0007

Quote from: Endorama on January 28, 2009, 02:12:59 AM
aint bad imo,i liked it.nice intro :D ,music was quite nice(even that i dun like rap),good job around the 9th min.from the latest nm videos i've seen,this is surely the best.
ps:i am expecting wuwu to finish his master piece :D

ty... movie just from sieg for some old beens and for temp to look how many we got ppl... maybe in future some decent movie i mean play some time and take some good materials because that movie is just from 1 action u know.

ps. yea also w8ing for wuwu movie... hehe but that prick have ambition and he study alot of tutrials for movies thats why his intro is always awesome. 8)
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

scary

nice movie... without lags .. What pc u got can u say
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

macris-0007

Quote from: scary on January 28, 2009, 10:49:25 AM
nice movie... without lags .. What pc u got can u say

processors running - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
mainboard: ASUS P5E3
memory: OCZ DDR3 >> CL 7-7-7-20 <<  2x 2gb
graph.card:  SAPPHIRE RADEON HD4870 512mb
windows: xp

* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL

Furesy

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 28, 2009, 11:38:18 AM

processors running - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
mainboard: ASUS P5E3
memory: OCZ DDR3 >> CL 7-7-7-20 <<  2x 2gb
graph.card:  SAPPHIRE RADEON HD4870 512mb
windows: xp
Having that card and running Windows XP, ouch :X

our4n0s

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 28, 2009, 12:06:27 AM
Pressing death spike last part of the siege w/o cursed bones xD, suppose your macros didn't allow you to see you were'nt dealing any damage   :D
Well half the siege at least w/o dances or pow too, your pt was a little messy.
How much did you spend for your computer?
retired

macris-0007

Quote from: our4n0s on January 28, 2009, 05:23:01 PM
Pressing death spike last part of the siege w/o cursed bones xD, suppose your macros didn't allow you to see you were'nt dealing any damage   :D
Well half the siege at least w/o dances or pow too, your pt was a little messy.
How much did you spend for your computer?

hehe yeah so true... in the middle of fight i was wtf ? no cb xD ... no pow - lol dmg and our sws/bd gtg at the last 15min of sieg xp ... how much hmm around 2,8k zl. it around 700 euro... i bought in july... next sieg will be at res: 1680x1050
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL