omg I think 1200x is enought for all ;OOOOO

lol monitors!
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

Sephiroth

Quote from: Sali on January 27, 2009, 08:26:38 PM
if u can kite whole pt and kill few of them thats mean ur good archers, if ur pvping against 2 otehr archers and have some idea to win with them using terain thats mean ur good archer, sadly most of ppl calling u runner... but what i should expact from ppl wich spaming f1 and praying for FoI

It's more'bou class/buffs than skills,don't u think?.But anyway,that's true,archer is made for run spamming CP pots(even more HE,since it has Dash),but still 1 fullbuffed archer pt,like carebears one,with almost everybody with dynasty+oe dbs+baium+aq,(thepece and deathand were the only ones w/o oe bow I guess),is able to kill more than 1 pt w/o problems.

About spamming F1 and praying for FOI,I'm not that kind,and with the ppl I usually pvp isn't that kind.I also agree'bout FOI,is very lame,but almost everybody with OL in pt is using it...

Quote from: cthon on January 27, 2009, 08:42:34 PM
no man i don't... :( anyway i'm not playing the archer anymore so often, just some solo's in varka when i'm bored but ask messalina , ensign and one more sps/ee if i know how to play against mages they just got raped ,ressed and got raped again... this happened recently that's why i'm giving u this example....

and about mages trust meh they do, even the mages that think they are proomgadwtfpwn....
and about my items :)) i rather don't wanna talk about them....

Strange so,but for example Messalina isn't the best example,since that guy only know how to log 2 bots to fullbuff him and go Varka,then he thinks he's pro...
So that mages r stupid,in 1 vs 1 a mage should be able to win u,and even more messa,or any good equiped XX/EE.

Like Nito,Mohito,some Sindi mages,etc...?
Well,as u want,I think it's not a secret.

cthon

Quote from: Sephiroth on January 28, 2009, 09:51:01 PM
Strange so,but for example Messalina isn't the best example,since that guy only know how to log 2 bots to fullbuff him and go Varka,then he thinks he's pro...
So that mages r stupid,in 1 vs 1 a mage should be able to win u,and even more messa,or any good equiped XX/EE.

Like Nito,Mohito,some Sindi mages,etc...?
Well,as u want,I think it's not a secret.

i was talking about mages that have high crit rate and even that messalina is LOW SKILL he knows how to press 2-3 times death spike...
i don't have any items :P
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

PvtStuka

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 28, 2009, 05:42:09 PM
hehe yeah so true... in the middle of fight i was wtf ? no cb xD ... no pow - lol dmg and our sws/bd gtg at the last 15min of sieg xp ... how much hmm around 2,8k zl. it around 700 euro... i bought in july... next sieg will be at res: 1680x1050

well, chech your video, I allways said lets stick together, gather for dances etc etc, but almost noone listened, including you :)

ps: you did well on sh/se

Astramael      [db/tr]

TheLox

Quote from: PvtStuka on January 29, 2009, 12:42:12 PM
well, chech your video, I allways said lets stick together, gather for dances etc etc, but almost noone listened, including you :)

Ye, lol. Is there something which can more piss you then when ppl doesn't listen? :o

jygh

Quote from: TheLox on January 29, 2009, 01:53:12 PM
Ye, lol. Is there something which can more piss you then when ppl doesn't listen? :o
thats why clan always should be on ventrilo or teamspeak for better organisation imo
  Nightmare 30x

SirAlex

Quote from: jygh on January 29, 2009, 03:30:18 PM
thats why clan always should be on ventrilo or teamspeak for better organisation imo

This week all temps moved to one ventrilo server, but imagine how we w8 for some1 to logoff so we can enter there since we have for the moment only 70 spots :D. I hope soon we will have enough spots.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

jygh

Quote from: SirAlex on January 29, 2009, 04:05:12 PM
This week all temps moved to one ventrilo server, but imagine how we w8 for some1 to logoff so we can enter there since we have for the moment only 70 spots :D. I hope soon we will have enough spots.
88.1x8.xx.23x this one ?
  Nightmare 30x

SirAlex

Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

jygh

Quote from: SirAlex on January 29, 2009, 08:05:43 PM
Yep.
you should make passwords to channels cause some ppls can join there with w/e nick they want..... ( like some temps do and joining our ts )
  Nightmare 30x

SirAlex

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2009, 11:48:07 AM
you should make passwords to channels cause some ppls can join there with w/e nick they want..... ( like some temps do and joining our ts )

Well they are welcom, even if we add a password i am pretty sure everybody will found it so i guess its useless.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.