Web Analytics
Video Siege Aden 25/01/09

News:

Main Menu

Video Siege Aden 25/01/09

Started by Brutito, January 28, 2009, 09:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nande

Nice video, (laggs sux, but i had bigger with alt+p, no fraps, and i saw only LaposApo on screen) :D
btw was a nice siege. GF all.
L2 carreer finished.

weapon_zero

20 minutes on the same spot in front of aden castle is for sure part of the game but not so much fun to watch unless maybemaybe you were present there. yet nice to see many familiar names in the vid... xD
music beats occasionally go well synchronized with the game disrupting lags.

RaV3NCLaW

:-\ some can even fraps during the siege and all i can do is... play every 30 secs for 1 sec  :'(
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Dhart

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on January 30, 2009, 06:25:32 PM
:-\ some can even fraps during the siege and all i can do is... play every 30 secs for 1 sec  :'(
arent u the one who made the video "all glows and no pvp ?" xDDDD i thought u had a kinda uber pc:p

Kapa

Quote from: Dhart on January 30, 2009, 06:41:01 PM
arent u the one who made the video "all glows and no pvp ?" xDDDD i thought u had a kinda uber pc:p
you cant have enough uber PC to play L2,except if you work at NASA (most of Fatal? :D). BTW couse almost whatever what PC u hav i play with 2Ghz dualcore CPU, 1GB RAM, and integrated video card it laggs the same as a PC for 1000 Euro :D
WAS:
Kapa - Th/pp
Gereblye - pp
Sinter - spoiler
Bise xuality - pr/bd (landed char)
Talicska - he/wl (landed char)
Cabaal - bp/pal (landed char)
TheAlien - ps/bd (own, and also last)

disc

Quote from: Dhart on January 30, 2009, 06:41:01 PM

HAHA everyone can enable glowing, and max graphic( i have a radeon 3850, and on alt-p this shit uses max 9% of its capacity, with max graphics it reaches 15% huaahhh :D). Sometimes i do. I lose only max 5% fps, cuz the low fps isn't because slow pcs, but because the shittiest crap gamecode what ever seen in the history of computer games. Really, i think ncsoft don't know what is quality control. They don't test their games, they just give us that unoptimized bugged shit, without testing, and fixing.

The game would be good, but the development...

oh yes, yesterday on giran siege i had about 1 frame per 30 sec. I started to record in fraps... i got the same frame rate... not faster, not slower, that means the game code is the shit, cuz the machine have plenty of resources free, just this shit can't use it.
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

PoToSi

Quote from: disc on February 02, 2009, 02:25:57 PM
HAHA everyone can enable glowing, and max graphic( i have a radeon 3850, and on alt-p this shit uses max 9% of its capacity, with max graphics it reaches 15% huaahhh :D). Sometimes i do. I lose only max 5% fps, cuz the low fps isn't because slow pcs, but because the shittiest crap gamecode what ever seen in the history of computer games. Really, i think ncsoft don't know what is quality control. They don't test their games, they just give us that unoptimized bugged shit, without testing, and fixing.

The game would be good, but the development...

oh yes, yesterday on giran siege i had about 1 frame per 30 sec. I started to record in fraps... i got the same frame rate... not faster, not slower, that means the game code is the shit, cuz the machine have plenty of resources free, just this shit can't use it.
It is mostly because frame rate can't go lower, but it will always lol

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...