Schuttgart 31.01.09

News:

Main Menu

Schuttgart 31.01.09

Started by DePayens, February 01, 2009, 10:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DePayens

It has been really a funny siege.
We have been just 1 clan against s1ndicate,veterans and epica but we made a good resistance for the first hour.

For about 20 minutes we received the help of old united friends and things went much more better..but I won't be satisfied until we'll be able to manage those 30 ppl online well enough to resist by only our forces.

We made some errors in the last hour, especially when marvels ally came too, dividing our forces to fight against both new age and marvels (that suddenly left, making useless the sacrifice of some players), but we should accept that our enemy played well, Draks especially  :-[ I lost so many targets cause of you..can't count them  :D

I had the most of fun especially when a dwarf, outside our 3 parties, summoned that golem xd
I hope some1 from veterans made some screenshots about that cause I didn't  :(

Btw..I really liked our enemies..just facts without any kind of bad words...good fight guys, and gz:)

RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

DePayens

Quote from: DarkMagician on February 01, 2009, 10:22:51 AM
well it was nice siege if u dont count that we lost in the castle few times xD its rly big and like a giant labyrinth if we werent lose in the castle the siege would be shorter :P

Do you think there was some difference with my clan members?:)
As you can remember we finished the siege in the engrave room but we were just 1 party of the 3 we have inside the castle:D

Guess where the other 2 parties were running xd
I don't know and I just don't wanna know:D Or I'll kill them all XD
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

M1RO

Gz and it was rly a nice siege, was fun when i couldn't get from that fcking big castle Oo and Thanx STRIKE ally
Nightmare 30x :
M1RO - De/Wc
H0GAN - De/Ty
Frintezza 20x :
M1RO - De/Ty

I'm nothing but a lone wolf, misunderstood and labeled to be dangerous.
[URL=http://img684.imageshack.us/i/stockstylizedwolfsketch.jpg/][/URL]

brufonte

Quote from: DePayens on February 01, 2009, 10:04:21 AM
It has been really a funny siege.
We have been just 1 clan against s1ndicate,veterans and epica but we made a good resistance for the first hour.

For about 20 minutes we received the help of old united friends and things went much more better..but I won't be satisfied until we'll be able to manage those 30 ppl online well enough to resist by only our forces.

We made some errors in the last hour, especially when marvels ally came too, dividing our forces to fight against both new age and marvels (that suddenly left, making useless the sacrifice of some players), but we should accept that our enemy played well, Draks especially  :-[ I lost so many targets cause of you..can't count them  :D

I had the most of fun especially when a dwarf, outside our 3 parties, summoned that golem xd
I hope some1 from veterans made some screenshots about that cause I didn't  :(

Btw..I really liked our enemies..just facts without any kind of bad words...good fight guys, and gz:)

Your clan did a good job. The marvels and bdr(ally strike)  went to shudart just for fun and when we were there  the leader of the veterans asked for our help. As always we were friends of the veterans we help. We arrived there and they managed to give engraver. Most of the clan you were very well holding the castle for so long.

Was a good cs. But we returned to dion and got the castle.

TheB1shop - Bishop/Necro - SH / Nobless - 7x
Brufonte - SPS/EE - Nobles - 7x(Ta emprestado pra um amigo)

Looking for a good clan

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

brufonte

TheB1shop - Bishop/Necro - SH / Nobless - 7x
Brufonte - SPS/EE - Nobles - 7x(Ta emprestado pra um amigo)

Looking for a good clan