Main Menu

Giran 28.02.2009

Started by chlipus, February 28, 2009, 05:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrAkhoo

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 28, 2009, 09:39:45 PM
same old siege topics.
they all have the same structure.
Someone says "gf" then some Temp says "lol", then someone says "you zerged" or "FOI omg" and then we have like 6-7 pages of flames.

no tx.
lol noob u zerg and used foi axaxaxa stfu nQQb!!11
:D
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Equi

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 01, 2009, 10:58:49 AM
I really don't understand why there alway's gotta come up bullshit in siege's, yes Temp got more numbers then us... Yes Temp got more Raid Jewelry then us, and how do they got Raid jewelry? they Farm theyre camping epic bosses such as Antharas / Valakas while other clans are pvping or whatever, it's theyre decission what they do and judging them based on that is just.... n/c (im not a Temp member) but it's getting more ridicilous by the day that clan such as StormRiders leave Nightmare just because they can't take down Epic Bosses...
some of you should be ashamed and seriously take a break of L2 too come back to your sences.
+1 , but ppl just don't get it ....
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

iNs

Quote from: Equi on March 01, 2009, 11:45:28 AM
+1 , but ppl just don't get it ....

and do you know why it is like that ? Because theres like a tiny part of temp players which is gonna thanks for a goodfight with us/some1 else and wait for another round, but from my experience most of temps rushing 1 party with 3 4 just gonna roll around "noob, xaxaxaax, owned, gg, bb". That is the thing which is annoying, not the fact that you are more, and not always.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Equi

Quote from: iNs on March 01, 2009, 11:52:37 AM
and do you know why it is like that ? Because theres like a tiny part of temp players which is gonna thanks for a goodfight with us/some1 else and wait for another round, but from my experience most of temps rushing 1 party with 3 4 just gonna roll around "noob, xaxaxaax, owned, gg, bb". That is the thing which is annoying, not the fact that you are more, and not always.
Thats your personal opinion, i talk in general.....

iNs

Quote from: Equi on March 01, 2009, 11:58:05 AM

its not mine opinion, im stating facts honey.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Equi

Quote from: iNs on March 01, 2009, 11:58:35 AM
its not mine opinion, im stating facts honey.

You can call your mother honey, about facts i think Feelmybow said allmost everything that is there to be said about whole this server. Your own interpretation about facts is a diferent matter all togheter....

iNs

Quote from: Equi on March 01, 2009, 12:05:55 PM
You can call your mother honey, about facts i think Feelmybow said allmost everything that is there to be said about whole this server. Your own interpretation about facts is a diferent matter all togheter....

and i can honestly say that u didnt understand me, i didnt say he is wrong, hell right is he, i just told u why people talk like that, thats it, and you are already gettin red on me, damn where does that hate come from?

Chaplin

i cant understand posts about numders zerg and etc... As for me, i see that both sides have equal numbers of players (i have friends in iforce and im temp now) but the diffrens is only one: temp r 3 clans and the rest of the server XX clans and those clans will never be together (we could see it on aden sidge).
About RBs and SR's...   Many members of Stormriders clan r new here and as i see they want to get some epic jewels but they dont receive assistens from old,full equiped players. So its not Temps fault that the r good now.
PS i agree that foi ruines pvp and siedges. it should have more reuse time
sorry for inglishzor
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

Equi

Quote from: iNs on March 01, 2009, 12:17:32 PM
and i can honestly say that u didnt understand me, i didnt say he is wrong, hell right is he, i just told u why people talk like that, thats it, and you are already gettin red on me, damn where does that hate come from?

The hate comes from your side imo....

iNs

Quote from: Equi on March 01, 2009, 12:25:40 PM
The hate comes from your side imo....

me + hate? Oh boy, you obviously do know jack shit about me :)

Furesy

Baloo

Quote from: Equi on March 01, 2009, 11:58:05 AM

And in general, the only way to have some good fights vs temps is while most of them are sleeping/wanking/camping, except enough good players to make 1 pt (at varka for example). Otherwise, Temps always come with the same number : means for 1 pt, 3 pt, or 1 player you will come with your whole ally, I'm not talking about sieges, I'm talking in general, as you do, like when there is something like 1 retailed pt camping barakiel, mostly with shitty stuff and there are 5 pt of your lovely ally coming with FoI. That's simply incredible, you seem to believe you don't stand a chance in equal number, w/o your shitty invincibility, and I'm starting to believe that YES, in equal number you're worth DoI, nothing more.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]