Giran 28.02.2009 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Giran 28.02.2009

Started by chlipus, February 28, 2009, 05:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: Baloo on March 01, 2009, 01:00:58 PM
And in general, the only way to have some good fights vs temps is while most of them are sleeping/wanking/camping, except enough good players to make 1 pt (at varka for example). Otherwise, Temps always come with the same number : means for 1 pt, 3 pt, or 1 player you will come with your whole ally, I'm not talking about sieges, I'm talking in general, as you do, like when there is something like 1 retailed pt camping barakiel, mostly with shitty stuff and there are 5 pt of your lovely ally coming with FoI. That's simply incredible, you seem to believe you don't stand a chance in equal number, w/o your shitty invincibility, and I'm starting to believe that YES, in equal number you're worth DoI, nothing more.

je pense pas mon grand :) mais alor la tes vraiment loin lol de nous comparer a DOI mais vachement loin
nm30X
EvilBunnies

SirAlex

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 01, 2009, 10:58:49 AM
StormRiders leave Nightmare just because they can't take down Epic Bosses...

I heared this story also, i cant say anything else except this is a totaly bs.

For TrackZer0: i never said i am a girl dude get this stupid ideea out of ur had, Camy is Camy and Alex is Alex, get over this. I'm playing Amila, Camy's char since the beggining of IL cos my archer Gaelle he/ty was badly nerfed (i have less attack speed on it then on an unsubbed he lol). Whatever proablems u have with Camy it's not my bussines but dont put me into ur fight and eat bs about me to Astri cos u aint goeing to destroy Temp like this. As u request all march month EB's wont camp a single Baium or Valakas (this little lizzard will be verry happy to be alive all month) or Antharas, but trust me dude ppl are leaving NM not cos of Temp, but cos of their own retardness. What makes Temps be so strong is not the numbers since from time to time there are allyes grouping against us in same numbers and they disapear over the night, but is the friendship between the cl from Temp and we never had a single fight for a stupid jwel or for a stupid castle as u will see in all the other allyes from NM (this are the main reasons they are broking).

On topic: i didnt like this siege :P.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Mayia

Quote from: Baloo on March 01, 2009, 01:00:58 PM
And in general, the only way to have some good fights vs temps is while most of them are sleeping/wanking/camping, except enough good players to make 1 pt (at varka for example). Otherwise, Temps always come with the same number : means for 1 pt, 3 pt, or 1 player you will come with your whole ally, I'm not talking about sieges, I'm talking in general, as you do, like when there is something like 1 retailed pt camping barakiel, mostly with shitty stuff and there are 5 pt of your lovely ally coming with FoI. That's simply incredible, you seem to believe you don't stand a chance in equal number, w/o your shitty invincibility, and I'm starting to believe that YES, in equal number you're worth DoI, nothing more.

tell me time/date/number of ppl u want me to bring, and lets get over this once and for all.... i agree to make pvp 1 pt vs 1 pt, 2 pt vs 2 pt, 1 vs 1 same class with whatever buffs u want. Just tell me time/location and amount of ppl u want me to bring. I will come only with EB memerbs. When u r rdy let me know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

jygh

Quote from: SirAlex on March 01, 2009, 01:46:52 PM
I heared this story also, i cant say anything else except this is a totaly bs.

For TrackZer0: i never said i am a girl dude get this stupid ideea out of ur had, Camy is Camy and Alex is Alex, get over this. I'm playing Amila, Camy's char since the beggining of IL cos my archer Gaelle he/ty was badly nerfed (i have less attack speed on it then on an unsubbed he lol). Whatever proablems u have with Camy it's not my bussines but dont put me into ur fight and eat bs about me to Astri cos u aint goeing to destroy Temp like this. As u request all march month EB's wont camp a single Baium or Valakas (this little lizzard will be verry happy to be alive all month) or Antharas, but trust me dude ppl are leaving NM not cos of Temp, but cos of their own retardness. What makes Temps be so strong is not the numbers since from time to time there are allyes grouping against us in same numbers and they disapear over the night, but is the friendship between the cl from Temp and we never had a single fight for a stupid jwel or for a stupid castle as u will see in all the other allyes from NM (this are the main reasons they are broking).

On topic: i didnt like this siege :P.
well i heard about track and astric conversation :P and ye its kinda stupid ...
anyway you dont have right in 100% about temp ... some ppls cant make baium cuz you r pking them inside . another problem is with golky quest cause there is always some orcs who kill it so ppls cant make last hit , for older players ruined pvp cause of foi 24/7  in my opinion its majority problem atm :P
  Nightmare 30x

SirAlex

Quote from: jygh on March 01, 2009, 03:21:55 PM
some ppls cant make baium cuz you r pking them inside . another problem is with golky quest cause there is always some orcs who kill it so ppls cant make last hit , for older players ruined pvp cause of foi 24/7  in my opinion its majority problem atm :P

During the time when SIns were killing all baium's and pked all guys inside nomatter if they were there for quest or for baium no1 made such a drama from it. Pking at Baium, killing golky with orcs, useing foi is a part of the game get use to it.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Baloo

Quote from: Mayia on March 01, 2009, 03:19:27 PM
tell me time/date/number of ppl u want me to bring, and lets get over this once and for all.... i agree to make pvp 1 pt vs 1 pt, 2 pt vs 2 pt, 1 vs 1 same class with whatever buffs u want. Just tell me time/location and amount of ppl u want me to bring. I will come only with EB memerbs. When u r rdy let me know.

So here's exactly the problem! This is not about planning pvp in equal number, this is about your ally not able to come with reduced number when there is some action somewhere. I mean, when there are 5 wartags in varka/mos or wherever, there will be maybe some fair and funny pvp in the first minuts, but then, as usual, 3 or 4 pt will come from behind shouting "cry moar" and even using FoI.
That's what I'm talking about, if you have to plan a pvp not to zerg, here is your problem, cause the real awesome pvp is where you don't expect it.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

SirAlex

Quote from: Baloo on March 01, 2009, 03:32:46 PM
So here's exactly the problem! This is not about planning pvp in equal number, this is about your ally not able to come with reduced number when there is some action somewhere. I mean, when there are 5 wartags in varka/mos or wherever, there will be maybe some fair and funny pvp in the first minuts, but then, as usual, 3 or 4 pt will come from behind shouting "cry moar" and even using FoI.
That's what I'm talking about, if you have to plan a pvp not to zerg, here is your problem, cause the real awesome pvp is where you don't expect it.

Well most of the times is like this: one guy from temp wanna make 3rd class in varka and he is badly raped by 3-4 ppl with wich he has war. He start say on ally chat wartags in varka and most of times everybody says invite invite invite invite invite and he is makeing a full party and another one ready to come and rape u if they need suport. WTF u want us to do? say no mangz we have to go there 3 or mby 4 not  so pls lets play dice so i know who to invite. Be real dude it's not Temp's proablem that all ur m8s find anything else better to do then come and help u when u need suport, Temps are always ready to rape wartags if one of our m8 need help and this is makeing all of u get crazy and start flame us on forum.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Sephiroth

Quote from: jygh on March 01, 2009, 03:21:55 PM
another problem is with golky quest cause there is always some orcs who kill it so ppls cant make last hit

U made my freaking day! lol

Some of ur ally m8s has been doing it for ages and u blame temp for that ....

jygh

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 01, 2009, 03:48:08 PM

U made my freaking day! lol

Some of ur ally m8s has been doing it for ages and u blame temp for that ....

r you stupid or smtihng ?? i said in general" majority problems of nm server , why ppls leave " use your small brain :)
  Nightmare 30x

Baloo

Quote from: SirAlex on March 01, 2009, 03:39:25 PM
Well most of the times is like this: one guy from temp wanna make 3rd class in varka and he is badly raped by 3-4 ppl with wich he has war. He start say on ally chat wartags in varka and most of times everybody says invite invite invite invite invite and he is makeing a full party and another one ready to come and rape u if they need suport. WTF u want us to do? say no mangz we have to go there 3 or mby 4 not  so pls lets play dice so i know who to invite. Be real dude it's not Temp's proablem that all ur m8s find anything else better to do then come and help u when u need suport, Temps are always ready to rape wartags if one of our m8 need help and this is makeing all of u get crazy and start flame us on forum.

lol if you find fun in freaking zerging every time one of your mates asks for help, so ok there's no freaking problem in your ally. Ah, and in case you don't know, temps don't come with 50 ppl only when someone is asking for help, you always come with this number for everything and anything.
I guess that's something most of you temps don't get, that you can have fun while helping your mates, it's not possible to say some ppl not to come? rofl... so your ally doesn't have the organisation you are said to have.

Anyway, as you said, that's not your fault if you're zerging and using FoI, we should all manage to have 500 ppl online with 50 OLs, yeee let's have fun mengz!
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

Sephiroth

Quote from: jygh on March 01, 2009, 04:00:48 PM
r you stupid or smtihng ?? i said in general" majority problems of nm server , why ppls leave " use your small brain :)

So start telling ur ally to don't do it....

It's like ppl who say "RB jewels and OE weapons r freaking this server" and later we see'em using RB jewels and OE weapons.

And ppl leave cos this server suck hard,cos there'r servers like Frintezza,which r new,w/o corruption,and I think,better than this,for example the subclass on retails is already working there,and here since IL beta our Horns in quest inventory with that stupid description.

Furesy

Raid boss jewels and OE weapons are lame!