Corrupted GM on infinity? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Corrupted GM on infinity?

Started by AHMEED_terrorist, March 13, 2009, 08:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohit0

Quote from: ahmeeed_terrorist on March 16, 2009, 04:12:22 PM
i count here much more reasons then this ress..  read all... and tell me its not true... that she ban ur ppl for spawn killing too...

anyway now she removed all my topics in infinity section... no answer, no nthg just removed... so who is for who? shes a God here that she doesnt have to answer to any player questions...? she can ban whoever she wants to with any reason she imagine? or she should helping players with any kind of way?

u must start looking for new  forum account soon  :)

there is life before death?

ahmeeed_terrorist

i hope i dont... anyway the only thing i do on this forum is hoping...
hoping that some1 with any power whose word is worth sthg will make some answer here etc...

today she summoned antharas to fog entrance... just like that... no event no nthg ... just n/c and im just wondering if she summoning rbs to her friends to get them some jewels..

Youstina

It was  not only like that,it stuck us in entrance on mass pvp.Noone call her and noone  have fun bcs of it,i think is many many more  to do on server,pll need hlp,need advice,need talk with gm-but she play like  my 9 years kid in this game.

Grown up dear Airmeith.

kang

stop making dragon people jealous
we are the most corrupted server and intend to keep that title
gms! go summon stuff asap!

maverickss4

Yeah, she didn't summon anything, but the problem is that she blocked all way and view with her ass... eekkhhmm, I mean Anthy's ass ;P
That bunny rabbit was better, it just distracted few ppl while others were attacking :)

Youstina

I dont say she is corrupted,i dont say she ban only triad ,i say she is not good to be gm bcs her "non logic" behaviour.And if some heroes  use their chat for talk about this problem,and they dont afraid-respect for them.
After few topics on infinity forum its a bit better-she dont spam so much (ohh im hungry,i need to go pipi,i have headahe today...good we dont know when she have "that days"etc etc)
And worst is we cant use infinity forum to talk about problem bcs she is banning  our acc,and many ppl are afraid to post here bcs she can find any reason for ban you ingame for many hours.

Mohit0

Quote from: Youstina on March 18, 2009, 04:12:10 PM
I dont say she is corrupted,i dont say she ban only triad ,i say she is not good to be gm bcs her "non logic" behaviour.And if some heroes  use their chat for talk about this problem,and they dont afraid-respect for them.
After few topics on infinity forum its a bit better-she dont spam so much (ohh im hungry,i need to go pipi,i have headahe today...good we dont know when she have "that days"etc etc)
And worst is we cant use infinity forum to talk about problem bcs she is banning  our acc,and many ppl are afraid to post here bcs she can find any reason for ban you ingame for many hours.

ax0ax0x0a :D 
+1

there is life before death?

Nande

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,183567.0.html

what about that?
L2 carreer finished.

Badly

About kikos ss i don't wanna know how much lag can be that xDDDDDDDD

][ Badly ][ PR/BD/TY ][ Atm 81 ][
][ ChaosSpaceMarine ][ SWS/SR/WL ][ Lvl 80 ][ 
][ Intocables ][

spido

Bandit

and i thought thta just dragon like this :D
vBandiTv / BanditFT / WhiteQueen and more...
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team

Eva

LOL I love how people say I'm in big clans. :) Thanks. :) GG. Keep trying. Seeing as how everyone knows my old character was never in a big clan and everyone knows who my character was, that is pretty funny.

Banning TRIAD without proof? What is that? Continuously insulting the gm because they think they know who she is and keep trying to get favours from her. That screenshot was NW right and NW is triad? Ummm... ok...

Also, if a person is just trying to do a quest you don't have to be an asshole and keep greifing them. They just come crying to me.

I can't ban anyone from/on forum or see ips from/on forum. That would be Drake or Cutter or another GM because obviously these "facts" are false.

BTW, other GMS can see ALL characters I play and therefore any clans I would be in which means that these claims are false. Keep trying to prove me as corrupt and enjoy your failure.

^Eva^
Remember, flirting with the GM will not give you items/xp/sp/levels/items/adena/pussy.

Questions? Comments? Wrongly banned? Send questions, emails, proof, explanation. GMEva@Live.com

Play fair! Be good citizens of Infinity!

Name: ^Eva^
LVL: 5x (Har har har...)