nice flame. ok, who flames back now?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

Deavon

Quote from: seboulba on March 22, 2009, 07:24:41 AM
houououo im afraid lol :) dunno how u can play together but since ur clan mates is pming me at every pvp or siege that BM sux im asking :)

hehe you see that i m talking about :D

You still bullshitting .

seboulba

Quote from: Deavon on March 22, 2009, 04:37:27 PM
hehe you see that i m talking about :D

You still bullshitting .

ah yes ? ask ouranos or tham  ;)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Deavon

cthon

AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Deavon

Quote from: seboulba on March 22, 2009, 04:41:18 PM
ah yes ? ask ouranos or tham  ;)

kk if u wanna play this way ...
Temp are nothing without EB but hold on thats why EB taking the most boss jewles cause rest2 clans worth nothing.
But...how Heroes and ShevaMeatshield accepting the fact that EB pimp them :( maybe they accepted that they are slaves?

p.s: bullshiting with some imagination can create amazing things :O

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

seboulba

Quote from: Deavon on March 22, 2009, 04:48:05 PM
kk if u wanna play this way ...
Temp are nothing without EB but hold on thats why EB taking the most boss jewles cause rest2 clans worth nothing.
But...how Heroes and ShevaMeatshield accepting the fact that EB pimp them :( maybe they accepted that they are slaves?

p.s: bullshiting with some imagination can create amazing things :O

lol we pimp nothing >< like we had 3 baium in wh we shared them like always EB took 0  2 for Exe 1 for Heroes and u told we took all ?  :'( :-*
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Endorama

Quote from: seboulba on March 22, 2009, 04:55:52 PM
lol we pimp nothing >< like we had 3 baium in wh we shared them like always EB took 0  2 for Exe 1 for Heroes and u told we took all ?  :'( :-*
i have to admit something-since u joined temp u became a total moron.actually u have always been 1,since u were rerolling every day or even every hour,but now ur non sense is at its top lvl.i just cant freakin get it why r u so much showing off about ur new clan which u used to flame if my memory aint wrong,u were at least a man with some honnor,now u r 1 pathetic prick who's trying to look "tough" to his ex mates.so what r u gonna prove with ur words "EB ROOOLEZ!"?probably u felt bad in our ex team where u were nothing,and now u feel as u r 1 of the leet of ur new crew.

ps: next time while quoting some1's post try to freakin understand it and later to reply...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE