Web Analytics
about CL of BA :D

News:

Main Menu

about CL of BA :D

Started by 6bIK, March 23, 2009, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Kapa

nah only Helga was drunked, and didnt remember who freaking her day by day: leader char is still Laposapo :D
WAS:
Kapa - Th/pp
Gereblye - pp
Sinter - spoiler
Bise xuality - pr/bd (landed char)
Talicska - he/wl (landed char)
Cabaal - bp/pal (landed char)
TheAlien - ps/bd (own, and also last)

Nande

Kapa to you forgot about giran to your signature. We had it too. And Schuttgart :D
L2 carreer finished.

Dhart

wtb old TRUE BA back to infinity...

Nande

atm we are the TRUE BA here. Maybe many ppl left, and many came, but still we are here. As all clan changed BA too.
L2 carreer finished.

Dhart

Quote from: Nande on March 23, 2009, 06:47:59 PM
atm we are the TRUE BA here. Maybe many ppl left, and many came, but still we are here. As all clan changed BA too.
i prefered the only BA anyway^^

Arpee87

I'm sad that some ppl haven't accepted the BlackArmy who play now on infinity yet... We do as much as we can to get the ppl admission, but it seems that isn't enough.  :'(

flameOne

Quote from: Arpee87 on March 23, 2009, 07:25:01 PM
I'm sad that some ppl haven't accepted the BlackArmy who play now on infinity yet... We do as much as we can to get the ppl admission, but it seems that isn't enough.  :'(
dont worry thats comon for ppl here on infinity that they are allways crying for old days...old LoA,old BS....old BA...when you will gone and new BA appear, they will cry for you too  :P
hybAken TH/WK

Tinus

back to topic, it happens everywhere :P
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

estoDaAsco

Quote from: Dhart on March 23, 2009, 04:02:15 PM
wtb old TRUE BA back to infinity...

This will never happend since they are enough clever to don't come back to shit like this.

Quote from: Nande on March 23, 2009, 06:47:59 PM

Keep draming, it's free.

Dhart

Quote from: estoDaAsco on March 23, 2009, 08:43:49 PM
This will never happend since they are enough clever to don't come back to shit like this.

Keep draming, it's free.
I miss old times... :<

weapon_zero

wtb old ba so much older than current one that it has white beard and a huuuge hump (hate those younglings deflorating our signoritas!) xD

Quote from: Dhart on March 23, 2009, 10:25:53 PM
I miss old times... :<

then get outta here cause there is life after this meltdown, trust meh !!!1!  :D