Giran 28.03.2009 - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Giran 28.03.2009

Started by nivael, March 28, 2009, 05:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soltys

Quote from: iNs on March 30, 2009, 05:49:10 PM
easter comming, bunny'll bring you a dictionary, you got it !

said by sworn interpreter from high school or higher proud of passed english school certificate advanced level  :o wake up noone use here pure english, its not philological faculty but forum for teenage players and im only suititng to this  like everyone here  ::)
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

Endorama

Quote from: Montana on March 30, 2009, 09:22:20 AM
hahahahhaha skazi Marine eto bila wytka xDDDDDD
400 lol facking lier ur max dmg on me was 200 dmg so again stfu
sure,sure.and as i said i am a SEALER AND MOSTLY A CP RESTORER therefore i dun buff myself with offensive buffs,and still u were that lame to get ~400 hits from me.and yea it was like 413 not 200.there actually was 1,2 nukes for 200,but it was coz u halfly resisted my spell,nothing else,but seems u r too dumb to think of that.
anyways,u aint some1 that worths spending time on.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Mioo

Quote from: Soltys on March 30, 2009, 06:05:54 PM
[...] wake up noone use here pure english, [...]
Not! I am goin to show it for Restive.
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

iNs

Quote from: Soltys on March 30, 2009, 06:05:54 PM
said by sworn interpreter from high school or higher proud of passed english school certificate advanced level  :o wake up noone use here pure english, its not philological faculty but forum for teenage players and im only suititng to this  like everyone here  ::)

oh you went through some pages of a dict for this one, i bet, didnt u? And about using proper english, your definately wrong because there are plenty of people who do use such one, moreover, i know those who dont really know it well yet they still try not to come up with such babbleshit.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Devil

Sephiroth

Then Altheo,then u got the face to flame saying not to be so serious.
Most of u guys r pathetic morons,u won 1 siege u believe gods,then u lost 23534134 sieges u cry'bout the 1st thing u think'bout.
Flames'bout dmg,pathetic.We all know,like Defoe said,that all depends on gear,combo,buffs.And iForce can't leave town to pvp w/o fullbuffs unlike rest of ppl.

PS: Mark,do u got "hitler" title?

PS 2: 10 days out and this is even worse,just,I'm lazy of this.

iNs

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 30, 2009, 11:27:06 PM
Most of u guys r pathetic morons,u won 1 siege u believe gods,then u lost 23534134 sieges u cry'bout the 1st thing u think'bout.
Flames'bout dmg,pathetic.We all know,like Defoe said,that all depends on gear,combo,buffs.And iForce can't leave town to pvp w/o fullbuffs unlike rest of ppl.

PS: Mark,do u got "hitler" title?

PS 2: 10 days out and this is even worse,just,I'm lazy of this.

ur telling me that the fact i dont go out without fullbuffs would be lame ? I freakING LOLLED, and i do anyway.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Baloo

We all know,like Defoe said,that all depends on gear,combo,buffs.And iForce can't leave town to pvp w/o fullbuffs unlike rest of ppl.

kk since I'm sure you can almost find out alone why we go out with fullbuffs, I just help you some with a hint : words in red!
Not sure you'll get it btw, but still I don't find what's wrong with being fullbuffed, and... what does "rest of ppl" refer to ? coz I hardly believe you're not the only one.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: Soltys on March 30, 2009, 05:45:36 PM
Every Sh / Sk knows that Hurricane is the best skill on siege - range 900, stronger than drains and it cast faster than vortex and have faster re - use also.
Actually that's up to the place where you pvp, you can get pretty very much close comba while being arround the throne, and we did have these, so no that's not only hurricane, and beside it the vortex are good, and hurricane may be the skill with the best reuse, but no hurricane is not stronger than drains, it has exactly the same power, then it is up to the opponent's setup, the skills themselves have exactly the same power. Hurricane may cast faster than vortex but vortex makes more damage and may add quite a nice debuff, meaning it has some senses to use it even at sieges.
BTW  
lol u are such a retard and dumbass and forgot that you were flaming my dmg omg  ::)
Well according to that sentence you're the retard kkty nonsense ftl, i didn't forget i was flaming your damages, i suppose you're just not able to write a correct post and meant that you forgot i was flaming your lame damages, well, good luck for next attempt at posting.
and finally shut the freak up cuz we all have enough of your bullshit on forum / hero chat, noone here is bigger retard, you < duxel  even him didn't wrote things like "oh mi mi pro oly bot, mi freak all, mi buy temp asses to freak"   
i never ever ever everrrrrrrrrr wrote this, i won't ever buy a temp's ass to freak btw, i might unluckily buy yours finding an already used, shit filled hole.
And while making a parody of my sentences, you better do not use "", it makes no sense once again.
retired

our4n0s

I have no idea what you mean, that's rare enough i cannot understand your sentences but here, definately, i cannot
we did not lose 253515 sieges after having won giran, we failed a gludio but we did not lose anything since it was temp's castle already. btw still nonsence.. i supose you meant :
'Most of u guys r pathetic morons,u won 1 siege u believe you're gods, when u lost 23534134 sieges u were crying about the 1st thing u thought about.'

'PS: Mark,do u got "hitler" title?'
So what? is it a shame? still you're being too serious, he has this title since we told him he was a nazi clan leader because of too much discipline, or power within his hands.

'Flames'bout dmg,pathetic.We all know,like Defoe said,that all depends on gear,combo,buffs.And iForce can't leave town to pvp w/o fullbuffs unlike rest of ppl.'
Actually its 90% up to the buffs, then it does show something, the skills you got about making decent full buffed parties, and i may say, at sieges, lineage 2 is mostly about making such parties.
About iforce not leaving town w/o full buff, bullshit.
I wonder how many times did i just went varka with only self bless shield deflect arrow shield advanced block + sprint and songs to 'have fun' checking if temps zergin the spawn would be focused enough to kill me.
Well yeah, i am bored sometimes..
retired

Sephiroth

Quote from: our4n0s on March 31, 2009, 12:07:43 PM
I have no idea what you mean, that's rare enough i cannot understand your sentences but here, definately, i cannotwe did not lose 253515 sieges after having won giran, we failed a gludio but we did not lose anything since it was temp's castle already. btw still nonsence.. i supose you meant :
'Most of u guys r pathetic morons,u won 1 siege u believe you're gods, when u lost 23534134 sieges u were crying about the 1st thing u thought about.'

'PS: Mark,do u got "hitler" title?'
So what? is it a shame? still you're being too serious, he has this title since we told him he was a nazi clan leader because of too much discipline, or power within his hands.

'Flames'bout dmg,pathetic.We all know,like Defoe said,that all depends on gear,combo,buffs.And iForce can't leave town to pvp w/o fullbuffs unlike rest of ppl.'
Actually its 90% up to the buffs, then it does show something, the skills you got about making decent full buffed parties, and i may say, at sieges, lineage 2 is mostly about making such parties.
About iforce not leaving town w/o full buff, bullshit.
I wonder how many times did i just went varka with only self bless shield deflect arrow shield advanced block + sprint and songs to 'have fun' checking if temps zergin the spawn would be focused enough to kill me.
Well yeah, i am bored sometimes..

Once again,u show us how hipocrite u r....
About sieges,I'm talking from last months,not last weeks....I thought I were the idiot here
And don't change my words,they perfertly defined iForce.
About Mark's title,it's just pathetic,not even joking or w/e u could imagine.And all u were wrong,hitler wasn't the best leader,discipline/tactics,everything worked fine cos of the ppl he chose,cos for example the tactic he made for GB failed hard.
Roman leaders were way better(for example).

When will u understand that u'r not iForce.The example u did is lame,I know many ppl who go Varka self just to check or have fun with friends,then to pvp they call ppl or log some bots.

w/e.....tired of ur bullshit...

our4n0s

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 31, 2009, 03:13:23 PM
Once again,u show us how hipocrite u r....
About sieges,I'm talking from last months,not last weeks....I thought I were the idiot here
And don't change my words,they perfertly defined iForce.
About Mark's title,it's just pathetic,not even joking or w/e u could imagine.And all u were wrong,hitler wasn't the best leader,discipline/tactics,everything worked fine cos of the ppl he chose,cos for example the tactic he made for GB failed hard.
Roman leaders were way better(for example).

When will u understand that u'r not iForce.The example u did is lame,I know many ppl who go Varka self just to check or have fun with friends,then to pvp they call ppl or log some bots.

w/e.....tired of ur bullshit...
oh come on cut the crap, if u re talking about the sieges past 1 month ago, there is no point makign actual flames about them, that's silly.
Tell me how i showed i m hypocrite, lol.
About my example it's not more silly than basically flaming a whole ally like you did, which is full of nonsense.
About mark and your crappy post about roman etc, you're even more annoying than as usual, well, we just do not give a freak.
retired