Gludio 29-30.03.2009 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Gludio 29-30.03.2009

Started by chlipus, March 30, 2009, 01:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil

Quote from: Ch4risma on April 03, 2009, 12:21:17 PM
this is why they ARE IN MAGE PARTY ... If i am on rolling4fun i mostly play on archers party so i cant take bless shield and advanced block so i take much dmg ... IF i was bishop in mages party i would also take less dmg than in fighter

curse of every bp/wc ;)

Sali

this is why they ARE IN MAGE PARTY ... If i am on rolling4fun i mostly play on archers party so i cant take bless shield and advanced block so i take much dmg ... IF i was bishop in mages party i would also take less dmg than in fighter
its so hard to ask some1 out from pt? :P
Quote from: Devil on April 02, 2009, 05:39:53 PM
true, so true ^^

he didnt learn how to buff properly. ozu still just takes offensive buffs only ^^
means he still receives 3,5k+ each arrow... so he's kinda fast down, though i have to admit he can make some damage with his critrate
hey b4 i menaged to get hits for 5/6k, now only 3k, thats mean he changed smthing xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Triuferkkk

lawl its not explanation xd 

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Devil

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Devil on April 04, 2009, 11:44:29 AM
imo it actually is
as bishop in warior pt or mage pt can have all buffs which he wants, its hard to ask pp, ee for buffs?
some how our bishops can ask Oo, thats why its not good explanation for me.

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

kidicarus

Quote from: Triuferkkk on April 04, 2009, 12:15:28 PM
as bishop in warior pt or mage pt can have all buffs which he wants, its hard to ask pp, ee for buffs?
some how our bishops can ask Oo, thats why its not good explanation for me.

I gotta agree with ch4risma here, when your in a fighter party theres usually a WC and you will get focus DW and whatnot and you wont be left with much extra space for your defensive buffs.

Yes you can get buffs from outside your party, but that's not practical during a PvP where you gotta buff up in the middle of the action... and it will usually annoy the crap out of your buffers since you will have to ask for new buffs every 5 since the WC will rebuff after someone gets cancelled or debuffed.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Inferna

Quote from: kidicarus on April 04, 2009, 02:31:54 PM
I gotta agree with ch4risma here, when your in a fighter party theres usually a WC and you will get focus DW and whatnot and you wont be left with much extra space for your defensive buffs.

Yes you can get buffs from outside your party, but that's not practical during a PvP where you gotta buff up in the middle of the action... and it will usually annoy the crap out of your buffers since you will have to ask for new buffs every 5 since the WC will rebuff after someone gets cancelled or debuffed.

I am a wc/bp-always in the fighters parties and always getting acu/bts/greater shield/etc. whenever I want,and no one get's annoyed(since they know that if they wanna get their asses healed they have to do it).Sometimes I don't even have to ask for it  :) It's not a big deal imo :)  Yes,sometimes in the middle of a pvp it's hard to get buffs by someone else,but at least I can always give acumen to myself  8)

Ch4risma

Quote from: Inferna on April 04, 2009, 11:52:43 PM
I am a wc/bp-always in the fighters parties and always getting acu/bts/greater shield/etc. whenever I want,and no one get's annoyed(since they know that if they wanna get their asses healed they have to do it).Sometimes I don't even have to ask for it  :) It's not a big deal imo :)  Yes,sometimes in the middle of a pvp it's hard to get buffs by someone else,but at least I can always give acumen to myself  8)
pp buffs its easy to get from a he/pp or th/pp or whatever , gr.shield will not help u as u expect ... but what about bless shield (lvl 6 ) and advanced block that helps TOO much ?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

Baloo

Quote from: Ch4risma on April 05, 2009, 05:17:14 PM
pp buffs its easy to get from a he/pp or th/pp or whatever , gr.shield will not help u as u expect ... but what about bless shield (lvl 6 ) and advanced block that helps TOO much ?

just hope there's a friendly EE aroung and so he can even clarity you.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]