whats the list of buffs you can chose?

ehlena

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

flamingAwe

Quote from: wildpussy on April 04, 2009, 11:39:06 AM
whats the list of buffs you can chose?

don't have nobles char there but saw on oly
btb5, acu, zerc, empo, fighter buffs (maybe list is more,try loging arena during oly and watch)

dracko

Kamael/Hellbound quests still dont work.

example : More Than Meets The Eye

Hardin, a Necromancer Grand Master heavily involved in researching Necromancy Magics, has discovered polymorph magic, the ability to transform someone's appearance. However, he is having difficulty stabilizing the soul of the subject of the magic. Listen to his story and find a way to help.

KrasnaalPL

Quote from: Anemonia on April 04, 2009, 08:14:49 AM
Few Announces from me.

[NOTICE] FullCheck as usual before testing. Another neat amount of various fixes. Also started implementing, as big request, Kamael/Hellbound quests. Dynasty (Armors, Jewelry, Weapons) recipes and parts quests done (npc drops for quest item still not up).

This mean that the top donation feature wont be dynasty anymore.

Arena Have Icarus (YES! Icarus)

Last night we tested things like CL change w/o GM by using the NPC and its working perfectly ^^.

I'll keep you updated with most asked questions in future and i can just tell you that with the great work of Drake (mostly at night) we're making a good progress at HB updates so i guess we will be soon migrating to the next chronicle on all servers.

At first moment i dont belive, but today I checked and there are some changes.
For people who want to test Arena serv, when you make char try to test his skills.
If you help with testing then HB will be faster on other servers.

ehlena

Quote from: KrasnaalPL on April 04, 2009, 01:54:35 PM
At first moment i dont belive, but today I checked and there are some changes.
For people who want to test Arena serv, when you make char try to test his skills.
If you help with testing then HB will be faster on other servers.
exactly. They ARE working while you all pvp like n44bs on arena....

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Ayon

regarding to level 81 skills... are they will be available to mutants?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us]

ReNeGaT

Quote from: Ayon on April 04, 2009, 09:19:20 PM
regarding to level 81 skills... are they will be available to mutants?

if there will be possible to rich lvl 80+ then yes :)
>>>> Fin4lFate <<<<

Cazumi SS/SS
Cheops SD/GS
R4zOr SD/GH
Belhiar SM/WR
Bufinia PAL/PP

ERCUTO

Quote from: rezz on April 05, 2009, 01:49:43 AM
Actually dude, you are trying to offend wrong person, hes last person that would waste his time on some useless crap.
yea its possible, psyck had 81 on pr/wk, he posted screens somewhere :)
u sure? my friend have th/bh and he culdnt.

btw what about sub for kamael? can be taked like mutants?

May 16 2010 9:55PM   FrozenAce   336   30 May 2010, 9:55 pm   ^ShowStopper^    
May 15 2010 9:17PM   Magnificient   360   30 May 2010, 9:17 pm   ^madmanic^    
May 15 2010 9:16PM   LastPunch   360   30 May 2010, 9:16 pm   ^madmanic^

Draglide

I cannot writing in hellbound bug reporting section (dunno why) Then i write it here:

-Skills for Duelist and Hierophant for lvl 81 doesnt exist on skill list, kamaels skills also doest exist(I think for rest class also), i cannot test skills what is impossible to learn, sry.

-Enchanting 3rd skills, and passives dont giving any bonuses (Only few enchanted skills working on glad/pp, waste of time to write all skills here, better check all)

-Kamael's rush working but not like it should working (Stupid animation, he flying like slapped by valakas/antharas, and then stand up like after ress), and its working not on all skills what use rush(dont working on Rush Impact and Storm Assault)

-FInal form doesnt working
-Rush Impact doesn't working (Dont stunning, dont making damage, dont make kamael rushing)
-Mass disarm effect is throwing also on caster(Probably only on caster...) And it dont giving any effect.
-Enuma Elish skill dont work (I have info on panel "Enuma Elish cannot be used due to an unsuitable terms")  I dont find info that here is needed more conditions than 5 souls to use it, if im doing wrong something correct me plz.

Also one important thing, Kamael cannot make subclass.

flamingAwe

Quote from: Draglide on April 05, 2009, 04:57:14 AM
I cannot writing in hellbound bug reporting section (dunno why) Then i write it here:

-Skills for Duelist and Hierophant for lvl 81 doesnt exist on skill list, kamaels skills also doest exist(I think for rest class also), i cannot test skills what is impossible to learn, sry.

-Enchanting 3rd skills, and passives dont giving any bonuses (Only few enchanted skills working on glad/pp, waste of time to write all skills here, better check all)

-Kamael's rush working but not like it should working (Stupid animation, he flying like slapped by valakas/antharas, and then stand up like after ress), and its working not on all skills what use rush(dont working on Rush Impact and Storm Assault)

-Rush Impact doesn't working (Dont stunning, dont making damage, dont make kamael rushing)
-Mass disarm effect is throwing also on caster(Probably only on caster...) And it dont giving any effect.
-Enuma Elish skill dont work (I have info on panel "Enuma Elish cannot be used due to an unsuitable terms")  I dont find info that here is needed more conditions than 5 souls to use it, if im doing wrong something correct me plz.

all bugs should be posted in bug topic and bug section f arena forum.
to get lvl 81 skills you need ITEMS(forgoten scrolls), you dobble cklick tham and get skills.

KrasnaalPL

Quote from: Draglide on April 05, 2009, 04:57:14 AM

-Skills for Duelist and Hierophant for lvl 81 doesnt exist on skill list, kamaels skills also doest exist(I think for rest class also), i cannot test skills what is impossible to learn, sry. - you need forgotten scrolls to learn new skills

-Enchanting 3rd skills, and passives dont giving any bonuses (Only few enchanted skills working on glad/pp, waste of time to write all skills here, better check all) - i think new enchant route dont work, i checked on TH and the same.

also if you will be test some char you can pm me IG on N1ceDra1n