Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube

Started by Ashlynn, March 30, 2009, 09:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: Dumbled0re on April 01, 2009, 01:01:03 PM
Nice to c ya around Mr Voodoo [] btw ashlynn what u mean with hand-made sigs ? r u working with a tablet pc ?  ;)
nono, I was planning to buy a tablet for some manga painting which I love to draw, but I found the good old paper and pen more useful for me :) It is hand-made because... because... because I cannot come up with any better word in that moment :D

Quote from: DarkVengeance on April 01, 2009, 08:16:20 PM
Don't make another spam topic from this ... let Her update it with more cool sigs  ;)
later today, If I'll get kissed by the muse and turn out that wierd screenshot from Mr.XY into something better :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Ashlynn

Quote from: Cynical on April 01, 2009, 07:23:31 PM
gawd, many thanks for the great words guys :) I srsly imrpoved thanks to iNs's harsh words sometimes rofl xD And oh most people cant stand the sig i made for Wind but i love it ... xD
iNs and Ash make a great couple btw  ::)

Quote from: iNs on April 01, 2009, 07:53:49 PM
:o

Quote from: Furesy on April 01, 2009, 08:03:00 PM
Wut, I said that before also!

Quote from: iNs on April 01, 2009, 08:04:26 PM
>.>

something is wrong, my future husband? :D

Ret ard ired

darkdevilct

Quote from: kidicarus on April 01, 2009, 07:00:29 PM
Exactly thats what i like... it's discrete yet goodlooking. Everything is just diffrent shades of black except for the small area around the chars arms. It was exactly what i wanted... wich is weird cause i didn't give any instructions xD

@iNs you had your chance to make my signature, but you blew it... long live cynical! ^^

Right now in my personal opinion the best signature makers are:
1. Cynical
2. iNs
3. Ashlynn
4. Shavour
238. DarkDevilict

Some of ashlynns signatures are insanely goodlooking though. Look all hightech and stuff, so the second place is really even.... some of iNs work is better, and some of Ashlynns work is better.
Shavour got some good looking ones but a whole lot of signatures that just look boring and similar to eachother.
And i can't understand what ppl see in DarkDevilicts signatures...... mb they are nice, apparently alot of ppl like them. But for example the one he made for Niori almost hurts my eyes. Way to flashy and they kinda look like they are made in paint.
when i start make sig here....  was my first try whit photoshop and digital art so is normal make shit like my old sig... this dont mean my  new is good .....but u can see the different  from start and now......and never say im pro or somth about other ppl make sig.... i just want much more exp...btw i will buy table pc and  im better whit hand then photoshop xD
i hope u can understand my crappy sux shitty english xD

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

Ashlynn

and that reminds me, that I've finished sig for ercuto :P

Ret ard ired

Dhart

ERCUTO

May 16 2010 9:55PM   FrozenAce   336   30 May 2010, 9:55 pm   ^ShowStopper^    
May 15 2010 9:17PM   Magnificient   360   30 May 2010, 9:17 pm   ^madmanic^    
May 15 2010 9:16PM   LastPunch   360   30 May 2010, 9:16 pm   ^madmanic^

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 01, 2009, 09:30:21 PM
nono, I was planning to buy a tablet for some manga painting which I love to draw, but I found the good old paper and pen more useful for me :) It is hand-made because... because... because I cannot come up with any better word in that moment :D
well its quite obvious to me that you do it that way at start, like all good artists/designers they start they sketches with a pen, then they draw them on a tablet and then they finnish it doing the 3d design if they need to, my question is do you scan your drawings into your pc and then you fill them with colors,etc ? ;) gz anyway and have fun ! <3
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Cynical

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 01, 2009, 09:30:21 PM
Id like to see your drawings cuz there were times when i was mad about manga  :P Kaori Yuki is my all time fav artist.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Dumbled0re on April 02, 2009, 10:31:11 AM
well its quite obvious to me that you do it that way at start, like all good artists/designers they start they sketches with a pen, then they draw them on a tablet and then they finnish it doing the 3d design if they need to, my question is do you scan your drawings into your pc and then you fill them with colors,etc ? ;) gz anyway and have fun ! <3
I was planning to do so, but I like them how they are, in shades of gray.. they seems to look better for me :) On PC I was making just some random vector "art" and web graphics :)

Quote from: Cynical on April 02, 2009, 10:53:50 AM
Id like to see your drawings cuz there were times when i was mad about manga  :P Kaori Yuki is my all time fav artist.
there's a few works which I made few years ago, when I was starting... I didn't bother to scan the newer ones, they are still in my bedroom :P Now, the spring and summer is slowly comming, so I'm looking forward to going out and draw again :)

Ret ard ired

Dumbled0re

Well the girl on your signature with that staff and nightmare set owns :D gz btw im a fan of all kind of art but im not an expert, so my sig was made at work with freeware software and not a vector app so is poor but i was just trying to understand how the app works and i havent any nice ss from game...
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Cynical

:o hardcore ,im not a Naruto fan but those are cool ,ur drawings just reminded me i gotta start reading doujinshi xD

Dhart

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 02, 2009, 12:47:58 PM
I was planning to do so, but I like them how they are, in shades of gray.. they seems to look better for me :) On PC I was making just some random vector "art" and web graphics :)
there's a few works which I made few years ago, when I was starting... I didn't bother to scan the newer ones, they are still in my bedroom :P Now, the spring and summer is slowly comming, so I'm looking forward to going out and draw again :)

lol about the last one:P...i'm going to post something of mine soon too :P