Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube

Started by Ashlynn, March 30, 2009, 09:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: kidicarus on April 01, 2009, 10:10:36 AM
I bet the ppl you've made signatures for think you have the best ones..... mine is made by Cynical and it's the signature i like the most. Don't be sad, theres no shame in being second best :)
nah, I'm not sad :) I'm glad I can practice it, because I'll need some practice for a future carreer :) that's why I'm making sigs.. :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Voodoo

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Furesy

Voodoo

Dumbled0re

Nice to c ya around Mr Voodoo [] btw ashlynn what u mean with hand-made sigs ? r u working with a tablet pc ?  ;)
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Cynical

Quote from: kidicarus on April 01, 2009, 10:10:36 AM
I bet the ppl you've made signatures for think you have the best ones..... mine is made by Cynical and it's the signature i like the most. Don't be sad, theres no shame in being second best :)
dunno whos first ,last and whatever but ur loyalty to my sig is priceless xD

israfael

Quote from: Cynical on April 01, 2009, 04:38:38 PM
dunno whos first ,last and whatever but ur loyalty to my sig is priceless xD

i have to say i love that sig you made for kidicarus, becouse it plays with the color scheme of the forum and doesn't hurt the the eye (and the readability of the forum) like the rest of those redish, pinkish rectangles.
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

Cynical

Quote from: israfael on April 01, 2009, 04:45:30 PM
i have to say i love that sig you made for kidicarus, becouse it plays with the color scheme of the forum and doesn't hurt the the eye (and the readability of the forum) like the rest of those redish, pinkish rectangles.
Ty very much! I wanted smth simple yet flashy.
- bump for Ashlynn -

Dhart

Quote from: Cynical on April 01, 2009, 04:48:40 PM
Ty very much! I wanted smth simple yet flashy.
- bump for Ashlynn -
+1 for ur signs cyn :p

iNs

Quote from: israfael on April 01, 2009, 04:45:30 PM

its nice, but on the other hand though, it may not fit other forum :O ( im talking about signatures generally )
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...