Web Analytics
Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Ashlynn's hand-made signatures - Encube

Started by Ashlynn, March 30, 2009, 09:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

israfael

it's pretty obvious it won't fit on every forum, but why should it?
it's a sig showing a char from this network. there's little sense of using anywhere else.
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

iNs

Quote from: israfael on April 01, 2009, 06:03:00 PM
it's pretty obvious it won't fit on every forum, but why should it?
it's a sig showing a char from this network. there's little sense of using anywhere else.

datz why i said generally, this is not the only forum i have been making signatures for ...
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

israfael

hmmm... i'll blame that on my lack of coffee ;p
IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

kidicarus

Quote from: israfael on April 01, 2009, 04:45:30 PM
i have to say i love that sig you made for kidicarus, becouse it plays with the color scheme of the forum and doesn't hurt the the eye (and the readability of the forum) like the rest of those redish, pinkish rectangles.

Exactly thats what i like... it's discrete yet goodlooking. Everything is just diffrent shades of black except for the small area around the chars arms. It was exactly what i wanted... wich is weird cause i didn't give any instructions xD

@iNs you had your chance to make my signature, but you blew it... long live cynical! ^^

Right now in my personal opinion the best signature makers are:
1. Cynical
2. iNs
3. Ashlynn
4. Shavour
238. DarkDevilict

Some of ashlynns signatures are insanely goodlooking though. Look all hightech and stuff, so the second place is really even.... some of iNs work is better, and some of Ashlynns work is better.
Shavour got some good looking ones but a whole lot of signatures that just look boring and similar to eachother.
And i can't understand what ppl see in DarkDevilicts signatures...... mb they are nice, apparently alot of ppl like them. But for example the one he made for Niori almost hurts my eyes. Way to flashy and they kinda look like they are made in paint.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Dhart

Quote from: kidicarus on April 01, 2009, 07:00:29 PM
Exactly thats what i like... it's discrete yet goodlooking. Everything is just diffrent shades of black except for the small area around the chars arms. It was exactly what i wanted... wich is weird cause i didn't give any instructions xD

@iNs you had your chance to make my signature, but you blew it... long live cynical! ^^

1. Cynical
2. iNs
3. Ashlynn
4. Shavour
238. DarkDevilict

Some of ashlynns signatures are insanely goodlooking though. Look all hightech and stuff, so the second place is really even.... some of iNs work is better, and some of Ashlynns work is better.
Shavour got some good looking ones but a whole lot of signatures that just look boring and similar to eachother.
And i can't understand what ppl see in DarkDevilicts signatures...... mb they are nice, apparently alot of ppl like them. But for example the one he made for Niori almost hurts my eyes. Way to flashy and they kinda look like they are made in paint.
its always a personal opinion kidca...for example I agree with u that cyn deserves the first place...but ins at the second...lol:P

iNs

Quote from: kidicarus on April 01, 2009, 07:00:29 PM

1. Cynical
2. iNs
3. Ashlynn
4. Shavour
238. DarkDevilict

a bit shame to admit, but hardly ever some1 gets signature from me ... and thats because i need to come up with a nice idea, afterwards i need time. Very often those two dont appear in the proper order or one of them doesnt appear at all. Thats why i never promise to make them.

@Ashlyn and Cync. Ashlyn has improved when i saw her previous sigs, she nicely sets everything up alltogether while Cyns sigs have that ... something creepy :D ( like Restive's signature ;) )

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Cynical

gawd, many thanks for the great words guys :) I srsly imrpoved thanks to iNs's harsh words sometimes rofl xD And oh most people cant stand the sig i made for Wind but i love it ... xD
iNs and Ash make a great couple btw  ::)

iNs

Quote from: Cynical on April 01, 2009, 07:23:31 PM
gawd, many thanks for the great words guys :) I srsly imrpoved thanks to iNs's harsh words sometimes rofl xD And oh most people cant stand the sig i made for Wind but i love it ... xD

:o

Furesy

Quote from: Cynical on April 01, 2009, 07:23:31 PM
Wut, I said that before also!

iNs

JTKnight

I'm always impressed at the talent I see from so many of you here. :) I wish I was half as talented as you!
Bump for the topic.
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

DarkVengeance

Don't make another spam topic from this ... let Her update it with more cool sigs  ;)