News:

Main Menu

Rune 06.04.09

Started by iNs, April 06, 2009, 12:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNs

FIRST FIRST, good fight.

Wtb new pc.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

b3n

gf with temps +44545 ass lickers and 423423423 clan bots

btw. 2 times mass dc ...

our4n0s

I don't say it often but gf, that siege was really good, insane all the way down, and mostly gf to Eb for managing the flags so damn good.
Beside that though, ending our rush against time (we very probably wouldn't have time to engrave anyway) with so much suspense overengraving with a bot clan, you merely killed the best moment of the siege, that's cheap, you just destroy the mere concept of fair play.

Ps: keep my recs at -100 please :<
retired

iNs

Quote from: our4n0s on April 06, 2009, 01:11:13 AM
I don't say it often but gf, that siege was really good, insane all the way down, and mostly gf to Eb for managing the flags so damn good.
Beside that though, ending our rush against time (we very probably wouldn't have time to engrave anyway) with so much suspense overengraving with a bot clan, you merely killed the best moment of the siege, that's cheap, you just destroy the mere concept of fair play.

Ps: keep my recs at -100 please :<

aha, i should be given a reward for most hardcore player ( max 5 fps lol ? )
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

SirAlex

Quote from: Diabolical on April 05, 2009, 01:51:48 AM
As i said before .. no more foi no more win
It seems u were verry wrong.

Nice siege, gf all.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

DarkVengeance

Quote from: iNs on April 06, 2009, 01:12:48 AM
aha, i should be given a reward for most hardcore player ( max 5 fps lol ? )

Yeah ... at loading screen :P :P :P

Anyway nice siege, gf, and cya in 2 weeks.  ;)

TheLox

Buahuahuahahhu! I cannot wait now temp spamming here: "SEE!?!? WE SAID YOU WE GOING TO TAKE IT!!! BUAHUHAUHUHU!!!"

Gf. Hf. Take care. Gn.

Mayia

Quote from: b3n on April 06, 2009, 01:05:44 AM
gf with temps +44545 ass lickers and 423423423 clan bots

btw. 2 times mass dc ...

Amila got dc when he was praying

Quote from: TheLox on April 06, 2009, 01:19:44 AM
Buahuahuahahhu! I cannot wait now temp spamming here: "SEE!?!? WE SAID YOU WE GOING TO TAKE IT!!! BUAHUHAUHUHU!!!"

Gf. Hf. Take care. Gn.

didnt u make same yesterday after aden ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Endorama

Quote from: SirAlex on April 06, 2009, 01:16:50 AM
It seems u were verry wrong.
not at all.but w/e,i wont comment.
anyways,this was 1 of the best sieges to which i've ever been.insane non stop action,race to the clock(as altheo said,the overengraving was quite lame,but w/e).
GF, and lets hope sieges will continue to be like this 1!
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Deavon

Nice Siege . gf to all.

Astri

nice fight

the bot clan took it because this is how we do it. If we wouldnt have transfer on this siege, would have been the next time.

gf again, good siege
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

our4n0s

yeah we could hardly wish for a more balanced siege, and one of the greatest job done was definatively that EB kept their flags up all the time, pushing the good job till seting a flag right near the engraving room and defending them so well, but enough greetings, that was cool too since it's first time we, cb, manage 47 ppl online :D zerg ftl, here are few screens, never been a good screener and never pretended so but ppl always claim for screens so...

and the warriors resting after a loooooooooooooong fight :>
retired