News:

Main Menu

l2 opening error

Started by Shinyu, April 10, 2010, 10:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinyu

friend of mine tries to open the game via loader and gets this:

General protection fault!

History: FFileManagerWindows::CreateFileReader <- appLoadFileToString <- FConfigFile::Read <- FConfigCacheIni::Find <- FConfigCacheIni::GetString <- UObject::LoadConfig <- (PlayerController None) <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class Engine.PlayerController) <- LoadObject <- (Class Engine.PlayerController 144063==144063/2826667 136963 7100) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class Engine.n Engine.PlayerController.GivePawn NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

error anybody got an idea where the problem is?

reinstalled the game 2 times , exchanged sys folder & we let the dn loader overwrite sh!ts a few times and still not working

i would appreciate a solution for this crap ...

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on July 13, 2009, 01:28:36 PM
all server know kasanowa for his stupidy and cry attitude

Kerth

First of all, check if your firewall don't block connection with network.
Second, check if your antivirus isn't deleting fire.dll
Third, try to launch game by l2.exe
Fourth, check if it's not your pc problem (you need to set games options to minimal, and run game on them)

Shinyu

ty for the fast answer but it doesnt work .....

opening with l2.exe gives an gameguard error ,firewall is np, fire.dll seems to be np and the pc was sufficient before....

maybe someone else got an idea? if not we are loading another setup/client.rar atm to check if it is the installation file that causes these problems

Kerth

One more thing, if you didn't tried it before - download full patch from site (not only updater, full patch is about 50 MB).

Ashlynn

Quote from: Shinyu on April 10, 2010, 10:44:42 PM
ty for the fast answer but it doesnt work .....

opening with l2.exe gives an gameguard error ,firewall is np, fire.dll seems to be np and the pc was sufficient before....

maybe someone else got an idea? if not we are loading another setup/client.rar atm to check if it is the installation file that causes these problems
There is a program called 'Gameguard killer', which kills every error connected to gameguard. Scout the internet for it.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

zylar

i don't know for sure, but u have a joystick/ game controller connected? try to remove it
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.

Kerth

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 11, 2010, 02:25:56 AM
There is a program called 'Gameguard killer', which kills every error connected to gameguard. Scout the internet for it.

Nice for cheats ^^

Ashlynn

Quote from: Kerth on April 11, 2010, 10:41:17 AM
Nice for cheats ^^
Maybe, I am not familiar with cheating in L2, I only know I needed this program to join one server.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Shinyu

ty for the replies but the weird solution was to install windows again ....  and i got no idea why it worked after that ;p