Web Analytics
Giran 11/04

News:

Main Menu

Giran 11/04

Started by legendblack, April 11, 2009, 07:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

legendblack

Well all ppl from the THE HEROS  congratulation for POWNAGE and congratulations for castle  ::) to bad, some ppl from  Dismis clan call , FTR , BM .... well no leave DN or NM server for POWNAGE ....   ::)  and BB for now ::D
[URL=http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firmalegendblackhs8.jpg][/URL]

SysTemHacK

Great siege , I had alot of fun there even with the difference of numbers between the disolved ally iForce and temp+ others   and when FTR 2 parties  surprised marvels and Duxels   later on dion and then surprised by heroes party and if this siege was longer 10 secs castle  would be totaly ours ( not lucky enough maciek :P )  , all gave his best and over GOOD FIGHT  .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: SysTemHacK on April 11, 2009, 08:06:14 PM
Great siege , I had alot of fun there even with the difference of numbers between the disolved ally iForce and temp+ others   and when FTR 2 parties  surprised marvels and Duxels   later on dion and then surprised by heroes party and if this siege was longer 10 secs castle  would be totaly ours ( not lucky enough maciek :P )  , all gave his best and over GOOD FIGHT  .

why iForce dissolved lol?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kingofchaos

Quote from: SysTemHacK on April 11, 2009, 08:06:14 PM

We count with one rush from IForce, since u lost Giran. Ur guys forgot to destroy our flag. S1nd cames with TEMP, we got Dion back, and i agree, Maciek had bad lucky, bcause he was really close to get the castle back. Anyway, was a great siece, gz for all
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Inferna

Quote from: legendblack on April 11, 2009, 07:34:46 PM
Well all ppl from the THE HEROS  congratulation for POWNAGE and congratulations for castle  ::) to bad, some ppl from  Dismis clan call , FTR , BM .... well no leave DN or NM server for POWNAGE ....   ::)  and BB for now ::D
What?

Edit: Grow up finally.Stupid comments for POWNAGE and MORE POWNAGE are RETARDED,really,especially when written in some unknown semi-english language.If you are not capable of making a decent post - then better save us the bullshit.
Ty.

Sali

Quote from: kingofchaos on April 11, 2009, 10:56:32 PM
We count with one rush from IForce, since u lost Giran. Ur guys forgot to destroy our flag. S1nd cames with TEMP, we got Dion back, and i agree, Maciek had bad lucky, bcause he was really close to get the castle back. Anyway, was a great siece, gz for all
isnt that a topic about giran ?
Quote from: legendblack on April 11, 2009, 07:34:46 PM
Well all ppl from the THE HEROS  congratulation for POWNAGE and congratulations for castle  ::) to bad, some ppl from  Dismis clan call , FTR , BM .... well no leave DN or NM server for POWNAGE ....   ::)  and BB for now ::D
pownage? where u saw pownage? u pownaged us so much that i get like 70 pvp points during that siege when i died like 10 times max (3 times bcos of some fakking errors :P). It was clear from begining we have no chances, but at least we get lot of fun during that all time. GF, and i wont say cya, bcos there will be no more interesting sieges again :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Yunni

Giran now have new Owner.
And without FOI.
Lets see what all ex iForce ally have to say now.
I wish to say GF but............ it wasn't.

That was all.

[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Inferna on April 12, 2009, 12:26:14 AM
What?

I failed at understanding his post too, i guess my English skills suck  :-X
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

kidicarus

I wish someone could tell me a lil more on this whole iForce dissolving thingy.... Is it once again Temp vs Scattered clans? Or whats going on?
Someone send me a pm with the latest gossip please^^ (can't log since im not at home.... thats why im posting here and not checking ingame :P)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on April 12, 2009, 11:01:01 AM
I wish someone could tell me a lil more on this whole iForce dissolving thingy.... Is it once again Temp vs Scattered clans? Or whats going on?
Someone send me a pm with the latest gossip please^^ (can't log since im not at home.... thats why im posting here and not checking ingame :P)
well, i never wanted to criticise my ex-ally leaders, but breaking iForce up when the server was finally a bit ballanced is a bit stupid. Temp will rule again and sooner or later ex-iForce clans ot a similar structure will have to remake the anti-Temp alliance if they want to stand a chance.

that would be the 3rd time CB join us xD
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

Quote from: kidicarus on April 12, 2009, 11:01:01 AM
it was easy, /alllydismiss and b0000m
Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 12, 2009, 11:32:37 AM
well, i never wanted to criticise my ex-ally leaders, but breaking iForce up when the server was finally a bit ballanced is a bit stupid. Temp will rule again and sooner or later ex-iForce clans ot a similar structure will have to remake the anti-Temp alliance if they want to stand a chance.

that would be the 3rd time CB join us xD
sori :<
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

legendblack

Quote from: Inferna on April 12, 2009, 12:26:14 AM
What?

Edit: Grow up finally.Stupid comments for POWNAGE and MORE POWNAGE are RETARDED,really,especially when written in some unknown semi-english language.If you are not capable of making a decent post - then better save us the bullshit.
Ty.

hmmmmm Inferna u have clan or what? ... if u have clan :D u need a ally :D  ... call to Stormraider :D back now jajajaja OMG , back ... /mode off :  dios que patetico , llorar al GM para poder volver por que si no el señor Drakk se queda sin Vacaciones en las Filipinas :D /mode on :  ok ppl BB for now  ;D
[URL=http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firmalegendblackhs8.jpg][/URL]