Schuttgart 11.04.2009 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Schuttgart 11.04.2009

Started by Shreed, April 11, 2009, 09:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 12, 2009, 07:29:43 PM
Really :D why? Enjoyed my video or neither?

You hate green colored so much ? :D

I wasn't in any of those sieges.And I've seen way better vids,so u still need to improve ;).

Quote from: Vegas on April 12, 2009, 07:33:42 PM
you say all ok, but.....
1. we were there 2pt
2. have you seen ppl from carebears in a grade? ;)
as for me, i did all posible... my problem is in lags, but who cares  :D
and 1 more: you were even more than us
both side had "1shot targets" ;D but all i can say - gf (i had fun ;))

1.- Same than CB
2.- Yes,in my own clan,there's ppl in full A,even B grade weapons.In Valar ally,there's 1 clan full of ppl in A/B grade.Noone of ur m8s were in full A.Anyway,we can't talk'bout gears,every clan got ppl with good and bad equip.
Yes,we were,but,U could do it way better.

Vegas

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 12, 2009, 07:43:09 PM
Yes,in my own clan,there's ppl in full A,even B grade weapons.In Valar ally,there's 1 clan full of ppl in A/B grade.Noone of ur m8s were in full A.Anyway,we can't talk'bout gears,every clan got ppl with good and bad equip.

.....about "gears" ;D

CIIaCubo

Quote from: Shreed on April 12, 2009, 07:42:33 PM
???

But First minuts form this video is form Oren!

And second part shows only some runnig chickens in forest.

1) I hope all who have downloaded been succesfully recognised, that first part is Oren :D
2) Its better 2 kill 1 by 1 in forest,  than  die  alone vs 7 parties ) as i already told - main part of clan was defending Innadril...
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

Oblique

Quote from: Vegas on April 12, 2009, 06:59:46 PM
and don't say "bloodlist noobs", cause i got ~30pvp in 1rush  ;)
gf ofc, it was nice :)
Dream on, in our ally there was 33 chars online at siege time, that include all BD, PP and WC bots, afk chars and so. For you to get +30 pvp in 1 rush would be like taking down alone more than 1/2 of the players from siege zone. How's doing Flopik666, still playing in DoI/Bloodlist ?
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

tusiek

Quote from: Oblique on April 12, 2009, 08:28:42 PM
Dream on, in our ally there was 33 chars online at siege time, that include all BD, PP and WC bots, afk chars and so. For you to get +30 pvp in 1 rush would be like taking down alone more than 1/2 of the players from siege zone. How's doing Flopik666, still playing in DoI/Bloodlist ?

33? I count there about 50 ppl so dont say that there were 33 ppl online... >.<
ARENA x200: UnHarmed BP/PAL = ONLINE
ARENA x200: RozowaZyleta BP/SK =OFFLINE
NightMare x30: Amb3R HE/WK = OFFLINE

Vegas

there was 33 chars online at siege time
screen pls :P
about ~30pvp, you weren't in combat zone, so u was abble to res ppl(same with clan res) if you didn't know.... ;)
no more comments
gl, w8ing for next actions  ;)

Sephiroth

Quote from: Vegas on April 12, 2009, 07:48:36 PM

.....about "gears" ;D

U were the 1st one.....

Quote from: tusiek on April 12, 2009, 08:47:14 PM
33? I count there about 50 ppl so dont say that there were 33 ppl online... >.<

Our,mean Dragon.In schuttgart,and everywhere,with same crest,u'll see Valar and Dragon.As far as I know those r 2 allies.

Quote from: Vegas on April 12, 2009, 08:50:54 PM
screen pls :Pabout ~30pvp, you weren't in combat zone, so u was abble to res ppl(same with clan res) if you didn't know.... ;)
no more comments
gl, w8ing for next actions  ;)

What for?.Oblique isn't a lier....
U were running like dogs,and u hit me just 1 time in ur many atacks,ah!,know what?,I avoided 2 hits from u,with 109 Evasion.And he's right,30 ppl were 1/2 of us.

Furesy

Last 10 minutes before end of siege and 10 minutes after end of siege was best :P

Vegas

i won't post more any comments, cause answer will be "you noob, i'm pro"

Sephiroth

Quote from: Vegas on April 12, 2009, 09:06:04 PM
i won't post more any comments, cause answer will be "you noob, i'm pro"

And u'd be wrong once again.

Shreed

BloodList Versiom of Schuttgart Siege:

They was fighting with Temp in Innadril but it was so Boring .... so Clan leader take 2x pt and went to Schuttgart too get some FUN ! when the rest of clan stay alone in fight against Temp ! but this is no problem coz players like Melisa form BL can put down 30 ppl in one rush !
day come to schuttgart but they Lost in forest when they fight against Horde of Green Newbies.

DePayens

Omg, you're still discussing?
Did NoMercy put 1 feet into siege zone?
NO.
So stop avoiding useless words, you've been kicked from the very beginnin to the end, and you cried too.
You've been already kicked in Goddard the last weekend, without been able to reach the castle gate..
Nobody of us wrote bad words about your clan..being just 1 clan you have a good tecnique (even if you too miss some organization) and even good numbers, and you don't need so many tears to justify the result..
We needede to organize in 2 ally to create a strong force, while you were able to achive same result with just one ally, so gz.

Now please avoid tears, cause you would only ruin the hard work of your leader.

Cya in Oren.
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies