Main Menu

Schuttgart 11.04.2009

Started by Shreed, April 11, 2009, 09:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolita

Quote from: Vegas on April 12, 2009, 07:33:42 PM
you say all ok, but.....
1. we were there 2pt
2. have you seen ppl from carebears in a grade? ;)
as for me, i did all posible... my problem is in lags, but who cares  :D
and 1 more: you were even more than us
both side had "1shot targets" ;D but all i can say - gf (i had fun ;))

I was there in c/a grade :P
[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

iNs

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 11, 2009, 09:32:17 PM
Huge work,but NOT good work.We still need to improve.....for example when Eviltwist and iSing went even to our back and almost nobody atacked?....
Apart from that,gf,as always,to CB...not to Bloodlist,with ur pathetic style and moronish shouts....

omg omg Darren we are famous !

@DePayens

WOW, gratz for being uberprofreaking tank with zerk <3
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Oblique

Quote from: tusiek on April 12, 2009, 08:47:14 PM
33? I count there about 50 ppl so dont say that there were 33 ppl online... >.<
I don't think there was 50 active players in siege zone. Yes, I have screens. At the last 30 minutes about 8 players left from siege zone.
http://img26.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=schuttgart1.jpg
In my party there was 1 SE lvl 72, 1 TH lvl 76, 1 GL lvl 67 and 1 doomcryer buff bot (non-subbed chars). That was the party that made Bloodlist run in the woods and make a movie about it ? I didn/ t saw that video, but I remember I did chase with my spear few archers and Pomela in a long run.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Sephiroth

Quote from: iNs on April 12, 2009, 09:56:44 PM
omg omg Darren we are famous !

@DePayens

WOW, gratz for being uberprofreaking tank with zerk <3

Just a little.Anyway,I don't have ya  ;D ,but between u and iSing I was crazy trying to target one of u cos of the lag I had.

iNs

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 12, 2009, 10:03:07 PM
Just a little.Anyway,I don't have ya  ;D ,but between u and iSing I was crazy trying to target one of u cos of the lag I had.

funny thing was, only skill i was using then was backstab, hex sometimes =/ gosh people, learn to buff >.>
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Sephiroth

Quote from: iNs on April 12, 2009, 10:04:55 PM
funny thing was, only skill i was using then was backstab, hex sometimes =/ gosh people, learn to buff >.>

As I said,in last mins I was on EE+SE buffs.I bet some ppl were in the same situation.Others,buffed with Zerk,didn't have Songs(like in my pt).That's the lack of organization.

So u did ur best dmg,cos AW atacking on back pwns.

Oblique

Having dances+songs+PP buff in siege or PvP times is only a nice dream 99% of the situation for me.
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Sephiroth

Quote from: Oblique on April 12, 2009, 10:12:21 PM
Having dances+songs+PP buff in siege or PvP times is only a nice dream 99% of the situation for me.

I know.Hardly ever I've pvp'd with songs...
But that's the difference,(apart from organization) that made 2 pts of CBs went into the engraving room.

Oblique

They managed to reach engrave room of Schuttgart ?

Sephiroth

Quote from: Oblique on April 12, 2009, 10:15:50 PM
They managed to reach engrave room of Schuttgart ?

That's the info I have.

Kev1

yes oblique they come in engrave room but they dont engrave , too much RA or problems with leader dont know the story very well
but at the last mins i go with lot of devilnation and we fight lot of CB in the fisrt floor of schuttgart castle but the end of siege time teleport all in town :p 

WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

Sephiroth

Quote from: Kev1 on April 12, 2009, 11:18:52 PM
yes oblique they come in engrave room but they dont engrave , too much RA or problems with leader dont know the story very well
but at the last mins i go with lot of devilnation and we fight lot of CB in the fisrt floor of schuttgart castle but the end of siege time teleport all in town :p 

Leader of that bot clan couldn't log.