Schuttgart 11.04.2009 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Schuttgart 11.04.2009

Started by Shreed, April 11, 2009, 09:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNs

Quote from: Oblique on April 12, 2009, 10:15:50 PM
They managed to reach engrave room of Schuttgart ?

If we would have been signed we could have engraved but ... who wants a bugged castle ?

@ObliQQQQQue, Sephi

O_O I dont remember when ive been pvping without fullbuffs ... oh wait ! yesterday at oly xD !
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Furesy on April 12, 2009, 09:03:06 PM
Last 10 minutes before end of siege and 10 minutes after end of siege was best :P

ye, that was fun Maestro//Fortune Seeker ftw!:D
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Devil

Quote from: Kev1 on April 12, 2009, 11:18:52 PM
yes oblique they come in engrave room but they dont engrave , too much RA or problems with leader dont know the story very well
but at the last mins i go with lot of devilnation and we fight lot of CB in the fisrt floor of schuttgart castle but the end of siege time teleport all in town :p 

we didnt engraved, cuz i was on the signed char and went afk while our ppl broke through ^^

WindPhoenix

Quote from: iNs on April 12, 2009, 11:53:13 PM

@ObliQQQQQue,
show some respect, he's older than u both in RL and on this server. damn kids these days. ;D i'll have to own you next time we meet in oly >.>
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

CIIaCubo

(http://img2.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00033f.jpg)

Green POwa :D
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

Sephiroth

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 13, 2009, 08:18:19 AM

Green POwa :D

U made my day! U've got 1 char called FairPlay.......

iNs

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 13, 2009, 02:27:38 AM
show some respect, he's older than u both in RL and on this server. damn kids these days. ;D i'll have to own you next time we meet in oly >.>

lol u tard that was a simple joke, i only stop respecting people while they stop respecting me, so... u failed wind = 999
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

DePayens

Quote from: iNs on April 12, 2009, 11:53:13 PM

If we would have been signed we could have engraved but ... who wants a bugged castle ?

@ObliQQQQQue, Sephi

O_O I dont remember when ive been pvping without fullbuffs ... oh wait ! yesterday at oly xD !

They couldn't engrave.
CB managed to reach the engrave room when 4 mins were left and still 1 pt of RA was in the balconies over engrave room and the whole rest of ally was just comin back to the castle, and when they came they cleaned it from the rest of CB, in the very last seconds of siege time:)
CB managed to reach engrave room when all other clans in ally had to go back to village (just one was registered), or they couldn't have moved to siege zone either:P
Btw, CB were just 2 parties so things could have been much more different if all of them would have come:)

So, gz everybody and please stop spammin this topic, I can't check it every hour xd
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

iNs

Quote from: DePayens on April 13, 2009, 02:37:08 PM
They couldn't engrave.
CB managed to reach the engrave room when 4 mins were left and still 1 pt of RA was in the balconies over engrave room and the whole rest of ally was just comin back to the castle, and when they came they cleaned it from the rest of CB, in the very last seconds of siege time:)
CB managed to reach engrave room when all other clans in ally had to go back to village (just one was registered), or they couldn't have moved to siege zone either:P
Btw, CB were just 2 parties so things could have been much more different if all of them would have come:)

So, gz everybody and please stop spammin this topic, I can't check it every hour xd

DUDE I WAS THERE, IKNOW WHAT IM saying, geeez, we could have went into the castle in the same beginning we came there for some pvp thats it lol.

SirAlex

Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Sephiroth

SirAlex

Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.