News:

Main Menu

Healing Golky

Started by Sephiroth, April 13, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaot

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 17, 2009, 08:07:56 PM
Just,another bump.

Thx to everybody for the ideas,and for ur useful posts here.(That doesn't go to retards)
there is idea, heal  = port to jail for some days or months  ;D (or then some GM come here and release them )

There must some example, if people cant play fair play just make hard punishment for them.Next time he will very carefully what he does.

shehan

Quote from: Khaot on April 17, 2009, 09:50:56 PM
there is idea, heal  = port to jail for some days or months  ;D (or then some GM come here and release them )

There must some example, if people cant play fair play just make hard punishment for them.Next time he will very carefully what he does.
lol.. nice idea...

Shywa

well, don`t forget to make skill: summon friend impossible to use in jail  :D

Sephiroth

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 17, 2009, 08:07:56 PM
Just,another bump.

Thx to everybody for the ideas,and for ur useful posts here.(That doesn't go to retards)

Yunni

Well... I was following this topic from the first post... and u know what?... get 8 friends with A or B even C grade sets/items and u have 80% chances to get last hit even with Farmers there... use mages or destroyers, as u wish.. I saw MANY TIMES how ppl got the item quest with full partys with A/B/C grade items... be smart.
If you can't get the item quest there in less 10 attempts you are a brainless. ( as me in the English language  ;D )
About Item drop must be removed from that cows +1.. this is my personal opinion... stop with all that bulls*** about anchor / paralisys / Karma / tp / Jail.. ppl who can camp for many hours all cows each day of he's lifes if they get any of that cursed above mentiones could make one easy relog and replace the support losted.. Just remove the item drop and low skilled ppl will be happy.
If Drake don't remove the item drop ppl must learn how to play Organizated from the beginning and try to avoid topics as this.

I <3 you all ppl of NM.
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

Yunni

Well... I was following this topic from the first post... and u know what?... get 8 friends with A or B even C grade sets/items and u have 80% chances to get last hit even with Farmers there... use mages or destroyers, as u wish.. I saw MANY TIMES how ppl got the item quest with full partys with A/B/C grade items... be smart.
If you can't get the item quest there in less 10 attempts you are a brainless. ( as me in the English language  Grin )
About Item drop must be removed from that cows +1.. this is my personal opinion... stop with all that bulls*** about anchor / paralisys / Karma / tp / Jail.. ppl who can camp for many hours all cows each day of he's lifes if they get any of that cursed above mentiones could make one easy relog and replace the support losted.. Just remove the item drop and low skilled ppl will be happy.
If Drake don't remove the item drop ppl must learn how to play Organizated from the beginning and try to avoid MAKE topics as this.

I <3 you all ppl of NM.

lKentl

Quote from: Yunni on April 18, 2009, 12:14:40 PM
If you can't get the item quest there in less 10 attempts you are a brainless. ( as me in the English language  Grin )
If Drake don't remove the item drop ppl must learn how to play Organizated from the beginning and try to avoid MAKE topics as this.

I <3 you all ppl of NM.

EDIT: i re-read; actually read everything x0 and i kinda agree
but at least sending them to jail (which is actually another good idea) would make it harder
ofc, it depends on the jail time

Khaot

It cant be original Yunni, i remember her and her english language wasnt so good like in this post... who wrote this post ?  :D

Yunni

Quote from: Khaot on April 18, 2009, 09:06:45 PM
It cant be original Yunni, i remember her and her english language wasnt so good like in this post... who wrote this post ?  :D

Im the only one  :-*

Sephiroth

Yunni,apart from the fact ur friends could have been lucky,this topic is also'bout Healing/Buffing Golky,and ppl who give up cos they would be 2h+ killing each Golky.(And y,I know this kind of situation doesn't happen in every Golky,but even if it's in just 1 per day,I think it's enough to make this thread).

Also,How come?.It's not'bout being smart,almost nobody play as DE nowadays,and ppl in A/B/C won't exp 1 just to try to get Horn(Not Quest one,since with a dagger it'd be easier).

Then I'm a brainless,like many ppl around!.I subbed my PP in the last Golky event,after that,I had killed like 30+,and most of times with full pt,again,it's not'bout being smart,or having a brain.(And with my SH I've been to 15+).

Karma / tp / Jail.. ppl who can camp for many hours all cows each day of he's lifes if they get any of that cursed above mentiones could make one easy relog and replace the support losted.. Just remove the item drop and low skilled ppl will be happy.

I <3 you all ppl of NM.

U answered urself: COULD
Will they make few BP 40+ for each Golky?.I don't think so,some ppl in this server is mad,but not that much.

How? Tell me,even with the best organization how would u avoid ppl who Heal/Buff Golky?...Tell me!.....

Sephiroth

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 19, 2009, 10:39:21 AM
Yunni,apart from the fact ur friends could have been lucky,this topic is also'bout Healing/Buffing Golky,and ppl who give up cos they would be 2h+ killing each Golky.(And y,I know this kind of situation doesn't happen in every Golky,but even if it's in just 1 per day,I think it's enough to make this thread).

Also,How come?.It's not'bout being smart,almost nobody play as DE nowadays,and ppl in A/B/C won't exp 1 just to try to get Horn(Not Quest one,since with a dagger it'd be easier).

Then I'm a brainless,like many ppl around!.I subbed my PP in the last Golky event,after that,I had killed like 30+,and most of times with full pt,again,it's not'bout being smart,or having a brain.(And with my SH I've been to 15+).

U answered urself: COULD
Will they make few BP 40+ for each Golky?.I don't think so,some ppl in this server is mad,but not that much.

How? Tell me,even with the best organization how would u avoid ppl who Heal/Buff Golky?...Tell me!.....