Previous topic - Next topic

tusiek

nice siege and gf
few seconds and the castle will be still us;] GF
ARENA x200: UnHarmed BP/PAL = ONLINE
ARENA x200: RozowaZyleta BP/SK =OFFLINE
NightMare x30: Amb3R HE/WK = OFFLINE

shehan

lol... gz.... finally u did something alone... lewl!

Vegas

Quote from: shehan on April 18, 2009, 10:14:30 PM
lol... gz.... finally u did something alone... lewl!
what you're about? ::)

norisa

Montana

at first a question on cb clan ... how many bishops u have in one pt ... 4 ??? xDDD only like this u get my castle but gz... it was funny and very nice siege GF

the other question is... u are still dont have a chance vs temp ? :'(

i hope our clan will changed something on next siege :D

2. Cloud whatz up ?? i think i can say that u are still sux :)  sry but its true
i suggest to ppl dont read the other oren topic cause its embarrassing for the green ally ....... to much bla bla bla

PS: big thx to my clan  :-*

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

shehan

Quote from: Montana on April 19, 2009, 01:14:53 AM
at first a question on cb clan ... how many bishops u have in one pt ... 4 ??? xDDD only like this u get my castle but gz... it was funny and very nice siege GF

2. Cloud whatz up ?? i think i can say that u are still sux :)  sry but its true
i suggest to ppl dont read the other oren topic cause its embarrassing for the green ally ....... to much bla bla bla

Bla bla bla... why do u make these childish posts?..... lol

our4n0s

Not about having many bishops, about having pro bishops, and a teamplay, you know, a team working together not spliting to make an attempt at 1 frag and actually die trying  :-[
retired

CIIaCubo

Quote from: our4n0s on April 19, 2009, 02:45:26 AM
Not about having many bishops, about having pro bishops, and a teamplay, you know, a team working together not spliting to make an attempt at 1 frag and actually die trying  :-[

First of all, all players have different PC and internet connection, so each one does this game how he mights...:(
Pro bishop W/O mana= dead bishop =>>>  there is no difference,are you pro or not, when mana goes over in the middle of rush :(
About teamplay and bows + 15 i am totally agree :D

NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

laurica

Some have Easter . :)
Most of...

our4n0s

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 19, 2009, 02:50:27 AM
First of all, all players have different PC and internet connection, so each one does this game how he mights...:(
Pro bishop W/O mana= dead bishop =>>>  there is no difference,are you pro or not, when mana goes over in the middle of rush :(
About teamplay and bows + 15 i am totally agree :D

Look the facts are, you were at least 2.5 x more than us, seriously, imo you were even more but w/e, explain me, how come while you are that many more you can't get our mana empty? look cut the shit about oe bows etc, the only reason you lost the castle is you actually badly miss the skills you pretend to have, i am fine with that, just cut the shit about raping the green ally while actually all you do is attack a newly created ally, of newly arrived player with low gear.
I don't know why i bother replying, well i actually hope your attitude will change once you understand you guys are far, very far from being good players, a pro bishop will ofcourse save his mana much better than another lame bishop, that's common sense isn't ?
I wont mention the net connection shit, QQ=>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     <- your ocean xD.
About our gear, well, your bows are the same as ours but as you said, our BPs quite owning yours with DC sets.
retired

Baloo

Thing is that we didn't really give a freak about these sieges actually, and since most of us didn't know about siege time fix, there wasn't many ppl, and so I dunno why but coz' of all those things, we had almost as many bp than dd.

Ye, I wonder why 2 pt don't stand a chance against a full active ally. But as always, according to what you wrote : we ownt you badly, we don't stand a chance vs temps (which is actually a matter of number but nvm), so what about your clan ? Can you even own a single pt with your full shitty clan ? I really doubt that.

had a little fun anyway, but not anything more exciting than healing a pt killing elpies in talking island tbh.

Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]