Oren Siege 18/04/2009

News:

Main Menu

Oren Siege 18/04/2009

Started by our4n0s, April 18, 2009, 05:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: our4n0s on April 13, 2009, 07:35:19 PM
it was fun, they fought and did not say any bullshit and therefore deserve more respect than these pseudo suxels, tbh i promise you guys that we ll go rape  the shit out of you at oren siege just for the words i ve seen there

kk  8)
retired

TheLox

That guy who played on DarkBizarre is pure skill! I admire him!

Nice fun at siege. Looking forward for MOAR!

CIIaCubo

Quote from: our4n0s on April 18, 2009, 05:19:34 PM

kk  8)

nice siege GF )   we been 3 party and succesfully protected castle almost 2 hours...   CB got lot of luck in the end because shit disconnects during regroups =>> i will post some video soon

About GreenPOwa :D   They still sux as usual  and nothing changed )

The other point is that naabs in dc robe sets and am + 3  from CB  insult me and my ppl ...  they dont cost a think w/o cb main clan players, but think they are "Gods"  and talking lot of sh1t

BTW  DoI died with Duxel and we are not amymore there, so leave it ...
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 18, 2009, 05:25:53 PM

nice siege GF )   we been 3 party and succesfully protected castle almost 2 hours...   CB got lot of luck in the end because shit disconnects during regroups =>> i will post some video soon
oh come on we started coming here at 16h15, we raped you at first rush and we hold the engrave room during 2 of ur rush w/o even losing 1 guy lol, then we got the pass of our bot able to engrave and lox logued it, that's why we engraved in the end.
retired

Sephiroth

Quote from: our4n0s on April 18, 2009, 05:31:15 PM
oh come on we started coming here at 16h15, we raped you at first rush and we hold the engrave room during 2 of ur rush w/o even losing 1 guy lol, then we got the pass of our bot able to engrave and lox logued it, that's why we engraved in the end.

Ur sig pwns!

Anybody,tell me'bout Dragon+Valar.

savik

Deavon

i had some fun after 10 days inactive =O
i actually loged at the last 30 minutes ((

kidicarus

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 18, 2009, 05:25:53 PM

Luck? From the time we got there we were inside the castle protecting it with 2 half-assed semi-parties all alone. I think i got some screens aswell.... ill upload em later

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Sali

Quote from: DarkMagician on April 18, 2009, 06:11:33 PM
why u didnt help ftr on aden's siege? =O
u didnt noticed that some changes came few days ago?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Vegas

Quote from: kidicarus on April 18, 2009, 06:05:35 PM
Luck? From the time we got there we were inside the castle protecting it with 2 half-assed semi-parties all alone. I think i got some screens aswell.... ill upload em later

i hate your char ;D
'bout siege, was nice, i got some fun ;)

TheLox

Quote from: Sali on April 18, 2009, 06:38:30 PM
u didnt noticed that some changes came few days ago?

Yeah. Sali doesn't receive Rockets of Love nomoar. He is desperate now and will go emo.

Dethstorm

GF.. i want more sieges like this
Zgliszcze BP/ES