Oren Castle part2 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Oren Castle part2

Started by CIIaCubo, April 19, 2009, 02:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shehan

Quote from: Montana on April 19, 2009, 12:31:21 PM
stehen who are u? u talking to much.....
u are a member of the green ally or what...???
maybe u want 1 vs 1?? with 3 hits i will show u who the best is xDDDDD hahaha noobs

ps: mark maybe u try  to tp to varka in the future.... furesy is allways alone there... then i can teach u something

Damn... how do u speak MontoYa ? when i read ur post.. i'm always rolfing.. i dont know why... bcoz u feel.. i dont know.. powa?... lol naabish... thats why i'm telling you, you are too much childish to make posts... lol...

WTS English classes to MONOTONA, ops Montana.. sorry...

evev

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 19, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

check my % at the start of siege and at the ending  i die like 2 - 3 times ...max

U fail 6 or more rushes and u die 2 times ?? LOL so u where bsoe in rest rushes or smth ..  ::)

TH/DA
HE/BD active
TH/SWS
BH/DES
OL/Nec
OL/SWS
BD/PS
SR/WK
and more  ...

Baloo

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 19, 2009, 12:42:21 PM
check my % at the start of siege and at the ending  i die like 2 - 3 times ...max

hmmm do you know that in a siege zone, you don't lose any xp when you die ?

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 19, 2009, 12:47:36 PM
And about your points, yes you have some right, but dont forget  server lags and there are other shit, also the bigest problem is panics )DC/BP is only buff machine not  like BP/ES with 3000 cast speed and balance life each second :(...  I came to play with my friends and i really enjoyed siege...
I all the time used 2 play as archer, but if i dont go like bishop, so who will :D?

And like all others i grow as BP siege by siege ^^

According to you, a bishop is noob 'coz of the lags, but be honest, as bp you almost have no one to target (only your pt mates, which isn't really hard..), so the point is that BP is playable with lags, of course it's not fun nor easy as w/o any lag, but come on, it's playable..
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

sebastienfr

im bishop too and it s very hard to play with lag
i have this problem with 1fps at giran  .... long time ago

anyway I think this bishop have  a very good stuff and although he made some mistakes but  his clan should be happy to count among its members

Montana

Quote from: shehan on April 19, 2009, 12:56:43 PM
Damn... how do u speak MontoYa ? when i read ur post.. i'm always rolfing.. i dont know why... bcoz u feel.. i dont know.. powa?... lol naabish... thats why i'm telling you, you are too much childish to make posts... lol...

WTS English classes to MONOTONA, ops Montana.. sorry...
where is the answer of my question "bastard"? xD i use allways bad words if i see noobs like u on this server

PS:    your mother sees the whole thing a bit different oO wtf

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

jygh

Quote from: Montana on April 19, 2009, 04:11:26 PM
i use allways bad words if i see noobs like u on this server
then u r flaming urself every day in every moment . anyway u kinda sux badly xD btw dont tell me to port to varka my "hiro" cuz yestreday u died when i was on self buff and u on full buff :< means u kinda sux pretty good
  Nightmare 30x

Montana

Quote from: jygh on April 19, 2009, 04:25:33 PM
then u r flaming urself every day in every moment . anyway u kinda sux badly xD btw dont tell me to port to varka my "hiro" cuz yestreday u died when i was on self buff and u on full buff :< means u kinda sux pretty good
lol ?? with what char u was? and me?

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

jygh

Quote from: Montana on April 19, 2009, 04:42:51 PM
lol ?? with what char u was? and me?
u was with kastelo and this bd/pp or bd/se dunno and it was on blazing swamp :<
  Nightmare 30x

Montana

Quote from: jygh on April 19, 2009, 04:48:18 PM
u was with kastelo and this bd/pp or bd/se dunno and it was on blazing swamp :<
and on what char u was?
i ask cause i think my friend was with my chars

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

shehan

Quote from: Montana on April 19, 2009, 04:11:26 PM
where is the answer of my question "bastard"? xD i use allways bad words if i see noobs like u on this server

PS:    your mother sees the whole thing a bit different oO wtf

omfg.... how old r u?....  damn.. u r wasting ur life sorry :p did i put ur mom inside the discussion ?... :D damn.... grow up.. then talk..
and sorry wot was ur "question"?...

shehan

Quote from: jygh on April 19, 2009, 04:25:33 PM

+1 :P

Deavon

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 19, 2009, 02:39:05 AM
Here you go = >>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0JMCQQUG

Some siege scenes from my screen

All clear about "green powa" :D   But to CB:  you have nice clan and ty for fun, BTW We also grow day by day and I'd like to have 5 bishops per 2 partyes like you had today))

Did nt see it yet but i will ,i hope its not like ur rest failures,i hope this time u did nt embarased yourself and ur pathetic clan :/