Windows 7 vs Dragon Patch

News:

Main Menu

Windows 7 vs Dragon Patch

Started by kaence, April 27, 2009, 01:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaence

Hello ;)

Did someone start the lineage II with dragon patch on Windows 7 ( RC1 ) ? I update all, but when i click the start button they recive me this message..

did someone have something like this? ;>

ps. sorry for mistakes.

babiskk

stick to win xp pal...win 7 are still missing a lot of work...
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

kaence

y this i know.. but i'm searching some informations to fix this problem on win 7 :) mby someone is using win 7 ;)

Dhart

Quote from: kaence on April 27, 2009, 01:07:15 AM
Hello ;)

Did someone start the lineage II with dragon patch on Windows 7 ( RC1 ) ? I update all, but when i click the start button they recive me this message..

did someone have something like this? ;>

ps. sorry for mistakes.
w7 is still on beta....so easy
install vista or xp , hf

PoToSi

Run as administrator or disable UAC.

Windows 7 >>>>> XP & Vista.

Dont say bullshit.

That error message appears because both Vista and Windows 7 have an UAC activated by defect. Clicking 'Start' removes the hosts file of Windows, and, with UAC activated, windows doesn't allow loader to remove it, thus you can't start game. Solution is over.

I've UAC disabled. Is as easy as click on start --> search --> uac, and put it off.

Also, for those who didn't know. Windows 7 is the performed Vista. Vista could be a beta of W7 perfectly.

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

Dhart

Quote from: PoToSi on April 27, 2009, 12:15:03 PM

Dont say bullshit.

That error message appears because both Vista and Windows 7 have an UAC activated by defect. Clicking 'Start' removes the hosts file of Windows, and, with UAC activated, windows doesn't allow loader to remove it, thus you can't start game. Solution is over.
WHO CAREZ !
beta things sux !
so
UNISTALL ! xD

PoToSi

Quote from: Dhart on April 27, 2009, 12:20:13 PM
WHO CAREZ !
beta things sux !
so
UNISTALL ! xD

So bad ure too stupid to install W7 urself :P

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

weapon_zero

Dont say bullshit.

I've UAC disabled. Is as easy as click on start --> search --> uac, and put it off.

Also, for those who didn't know. Windows 7 is the performed Vista. Vista could be a beta of W7 perfectly.

+1 potosi is right.
windows 7 works really fine already (and you realize again what actual crap vista was).
can t wait for the 5.th may when rc will be availble for msdn subscribers. :)

kaence

i'm not searching info that win7 sux, beta sux etc, play on your system and hf. I

Dont say bullshit.

thx man, now it's working ;))
really thx.

disc

Quote from: babiskk on April 27, 2009, 09:57:24 AM
stick to win xp pal...win 7 are still missing a lot of work...

w7 is final, and RC (release candidate)...
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

iNs

Dont say bullshit.

Vista actually "is" beta of windows 7, but microsoft had to fill up the period between w7 and xp with "something". Too bad this something turned out to be a piece of crap which Vista is.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

babiskk

i run every microsoft beta on my machines from early stages.just to fulfill my knowledge and curiocity on it, nothing more.yes it was as easy as you mentioned before, but still w7 even in the last release is not capable to do what an operating system like this is made for.thats why i said that frase.we may are NOT as bright as potosi, but we r not idiots either.
a non experienced user who tries to play game on a beta operating system, will give more problems to his self, than solutions, even if we or someone else help him.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques