HB COMING ! ( TrackZero Said so ! ) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

HB COMING ! ( TrackZero Said so ! )

Started by Anemonia, May 03, 2009, 01:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechewu

Quote from: Khaot on May 03, 2009, 10:50:55 PM
Trackzero: will be implement this system or not?

The new subclass system plays around the concept of retail subclasses and add more spicy things...
1- you can DNET subclass EACH class you have. Means you can subclass your Main and also all your retail subclasses. This means you get 4 DNET subclasses, one for each retail class.
2- the DNET subclasses linked to your retail subclasses are REMOVABLE. Yes, the main one remains binded forever with your char (like now) but the other three are freely removable! This adds more replayability of the same char

And second question, i f u have some subs (example BD/PP) when u started on SK after u did retail for PP and subbed to BD) u get PP/BD a when i delete retail who i have? BD or SK? I loose horn? or what's happen?

Or i cant delete nothing just make new retail and sub thru another char in retail?
+1 to this.it was promised long time ago

XForCE

u aint hellbound yet !
oO
i got 151k exp in my new game and there still no HB

OMG

xD
excpected !

HeroCraft

Hi,long time no see all of u.Is anyone can explain to me a little bit about Kamael DN-Sub class system.Will it be possible to make Mutant Kamael or u can go for Kamael/Kamael only.Sry if such topic is already exist.Thxx in advance  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://img398.imageshack.us][/URL]

flamingAwe

Quote from: HeroCraft on May 05, 2009, 05:10:03 AM
Hi,long time no see all of u.Is anyone can explain to me a little bit about Kamael DN-Sub class system.Will it be possible to make Mutant Kamael or u can go for Kamael/Kamael only.Sry if such topic is already exist.Thxx in advance  ;)

Kamael can't sub to other races, as on official, so no 1 winged mutants.

Mohit0

there is life before death?

Anemonia

Quote from: Khaot on May 03, 2009, 10:50:55 PM
Trackzero: will be implement this system or not?

The new subclass system plays around the concept of retail subclasses and add more spicy things...
1- you can DNET subclass EACH class you have. Means you can subclass your Main and also all your retail subclasses. This means you get 4 DNET subclasses, one for each retail class.
2- the DNET subclasses linked to your retail subclasses are REMOVABLE. Yes, the main one remains binded forever with your char (like now) but the other three are freely removable! This adds more replayability of the same char

And second question, i f u have some subs (example BD/PP) when u started on SK after u did retail for PP and subbed to BD) u get PP/BD a when i delete retail who i have? BD or SK? I loose horn? or what's happen?

Or i cant delete nothing just make new retail and sub thru another char in retail?

You wont have the new subsystem and Kamael Mutants :D since Kamales can't retail to othr races but only to kamaels

Khaot

Quote from: Anemonia on May 05, 2009, 04:11:48 PM
You wont have the new subsystem and Kamael Mutants :D since Kamales can't retail to othr races but only to kamaels

probably u must read again what i posted.I said something about kamael races?

Anemonia

Quote from: Khaot on May 05, 2009, 04:17:30 PM

No i just posted it as an additional info bcoz people would start asking about it if they already didn't :D

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Khaot on May 05, 2009, 04:17:30 PM
Quote from: Anemonia on May 05, 2009, 04:11:48 PM

I believe he added the part about Kamael in an attempt to keep 15,000 ppl from asking...........

edit:  FIG JAM!!!  got it in one...

atlant

NOTICE]Because of some datacenter issues with cabling that took basically all day, we will have to delay the servers (Nightmare/Arena) by another 24hours. Sorry for the issue, this delay (this time) is not my fault.
Dragon 15x
Syndicate
Atl4nt - he/bitch+n on

kidicarus

Quote from: atlant on May 05, 2009, 07:16:23 PM
NOTICE]Because of some datacenter issues with cabling that took basically all day, we will have to delay the servers (Nightmare/Arena) by another 24hours. Sorry for the issue, this delay (this time) is not my fault.

Well gadzookes! I don't know about you guys, but i was mighty suprised!

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

MonkeyMonk

bshopy ne/ee
MonkeyMonk ty/ol
MyMind th/wl