News:

Main Menu

HB COMING ! ( TrackZero Said so ! )

Started by Anemonia, May 03, 2009, 01:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Mohit0 on May 05, 2009, 02:28:52 PM

Chuck > l2

gotta be the only guy around my own age who's really...............................HOT

and:

Quote from: kidicarus on May 05, 2009, 07:56:58 PM
Well gadzookes! I don't know about you guys, but i was mighty suprised!

agree....  rofl

iNs

fine, id like to know at least, if the lvl cap thingie for retail lvls will be "changed" to fit DNet subs? eh?
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

our4n0s

Quote from: kidicarus on May 05, 2009, 07:56:58 PM
Well gadzookes! I don't know about you guys, but i was mighty suprised!
not resigned to use smileys? '!' is at halfway !
retired

calichat

::) well...it'll take the datacenter 2 DAYS TO TURN ON THE SWITCH..and that is the first time in my lifetime to know about this... maybe the first time in the history of server hosting :)
IAmWho wc/des noblesse

-JM-

Quote from: calichat on May 07, 2009, 01:02:20 AM
::) well...it'll take the datacenter 2 DAYS TO TURN ON THE SWITCH..and that is the first time in my lifetime to know about this... maybe the first time in the history of server hosting :)
first time? u wasnt here when we change to c4 or IL? be redy to wait cos this can take 1 week

Oct 23 2008 4:56PM   B3st   120   28 October 2008, 2:56 pm   ^Elcharro^    insult me
Nov 23 2008 4:24PM   brokie   1200   12 January 2009, 3:24 pm   ^Elcharro^    l2w

kidicarus

Quote from: our4n0s on May 06, 2009, 09:09:23 PM
not resigned to use smileys? '!' is at halfway !

If there's anyone who didn't catch the sarcasm in that w/o emoticons i feel sorry for them.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

XForCE

Quote from: kidicarus on May 07, 2009, 01:45:01 PM
If there's anyone who didn't catch the sarcasm in that w/o emoticons i feel sorry for them.
omg HB is finally released !

enjoy it , while others are enjoy gracia final ! ! ! !

xD

dusaka

Gracia Final...
i play it today on official > very different game ,and do u know what  ??? everything it's working  ;D :D :o
some day we will have it here  too , until this time...
please patience

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

XForCE

Quote from: dusaka on May 08, 2009, 01:41:40 AM
Gracia Final...
i play it today on official > very different game ,and do u know what  ??? everything it's working  ;D :D :o
some day we will have it here  too , until this time...
please patience
omg , patience , and u have the guts to say it !

i already left DNET long time ago , and evert time i think of comeing back ,  i find some really strong reasons to prevent me from doing so .
and i guess we would have gracia final when there is like 3~5 updates after it .

calichat

after a few days of waiting here ...i already got S80 stuffs on other server LOL
IAmWho wc/des noblesse

Awes0me

that is what is to be first, be the first laboratory mouse, then a strong scene,]for those who never liked to do or study medicine,don't view ... if any one knows how to give UP!

(http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cobaia.jpg)

PS: NM server goes to the state equal to the image above. :P