Web Analytics
Necro/PP with UD+10 time? :O

News:

Main Menu

Necro/PP with UD+10 time? :O

Started by AmayZang, May 05, 2009, 01:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmayZang

I didn't take a screen, i was kind of shocked. Maybe someone else has so please post it. Anyway I've seen a "CLEOXX" in olympaid. She is necro/pp. She had a cursed man, used vortex, curse gloom, death spike, used pp buffs. But the strange thing was she used Ultimate Defense lvl 2 + 10 time. It can't be an augment because you cant enchant em nore I think there is any UD augment. I think cthon was there too maybe you can say something to it. Just wondered what the heck it was? I play lineage for a while but haven't seen any necro/pp's with Ultimate Defense yet -.- ....

6bIK

Quote from: AmayZang on May 05, 2009, 01:49:36 PM
I didn't take a screen, i was kind of shocked. Maybe someone else has so please post it. Anyway I've seen a "CLEOXX" in olympaid. She is necro/pp. She had a cursed man, used vortex, curse gloom, death spike, used pp buffs. But the strange thing was she used Ultimate Defense lvl 2 + 10 time. It can't be an augment because you cant enchant em nore I think there is any UD augment. I think cthon was there too maybe you can say something to it. Just wondered what the heck it was? I play lineage for a while but haven't seen any necro/pp's with Ultimate Defense yet -.- ....
server bug, some day had on sps/ee UD+11

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Futile

u sure class was ne/pp?
could have been ne/da, and the enemy at oly was a friend, that give him pp buffs.
or maybe u just saw the regular olympiad buff.

iNs

nae,  i saw him at varka buffing and I thought, wtf, celestial ? hes a prophet sub lol ( he got owned anyway )
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

scary

MONEY MONEY MONEY :)
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

cthon

yeah i was there saw it :D and he was fighting with a sps/ee :)
i ask around tho and some peeps told me that is server bug....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Triuferkkk

i think its same bug in making new clan with hmm 9kk points? remember clan which got hex? every char got this skill in this clan i think its clan bug...  shes in some clan?

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

kidicarus

Kinda OP giving a whole clan UD lvl2+10....... imagine that archer pt  :o

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Titan1

ye :P he was fighting against me :PxD nec/pp for sure
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

Mohit0

Quote from: Triuferkkk on May 05, 2009, 02:55:18 PM
i think its same bug in making new clan with hmm 9kk points? remember clan which got hex? every char got this skill in this clan i think its clan bug...  shes in some clan?

eheh that bug was active untill the end of interlude
imagine the incoming hellbound  :D

there is life before death?

flamingAwe

once got hex+5 from ty/de on oly....
hope this bug will be fixed soon

our4n0s

same shit as hex +21 from clan skills, it's funny they use that bug at oly tho
retired