Web Analytics
The so called Temp and how to pwn it

News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

i found a quote on a topic of malus coming back and i thought i should make a new topic explaining some things about temp and whats going on so long.

QuoteI started playing here a few weeks ago so here is what I seen from my new CB point of view..

Temps generally don't leave town unless an epic RB is up or siege, when they do leave town they have to have 3 parties max. Why??? Because anything less than 3 parties will be swatted by 1 party of CB who are always out looking for PvP.

RedNeckRampage occasioanlly come out of town although they usually get pawned by temps, CB and the temp dogs. Don't see many FTR around though and BM don't accept any wars :/

CB, we are trying to be a 1 clan ally XD... If it aint a pedoBear we war it and kill it. Equal numbers we never lose even when the enemy is 2:1 we never lose, its when temps start to call their zerg   

Then we got the left over people like Marvels and KataMORONS and Synd1cate.. these clans got no balls at all, won't accept any wars, won't flag.... they just wait till your in a mass PvP then come and try to kill you on an unclanned orc     

If you wanna join the most skilled players and get lots and lots of frags CB is the best, if u wanna stand around in town doing freak all till bauim spawns... join the rest XD

my point of view (u could call it whats really going on but i wanna call it zerg and qq about it )

clans like cb ftr bm dunno who else, FAILED to make an ally that can stand up against TEMP
so now each one of em are alone and they would gladly see Temp disolving. But the prob is that Sheva and Heroes was together for 5 years + so that ll never change. EB was born out of heroes , most active clan in ally and being together since day 1 of their creation. Us 3 clans have been through a lot over time like vs nqx and his dogs , clans with gms (builder) as leader ,bans for nothing ,fighting against gmskills and items while knowing it left server and came back . On top of that we got an allyleader that we all respect (and prolly will take us to the wrong castle if we let him to lead us to siege ) who is sharing everything between thoose 3 clans so all of us can be happy and wont fight between us for any reason.

So if u guys say that 3 clans zerg the server ur pathetic .
Better say we failed to make an ally due to greed or dunno what else happened between u . For the record Heroes was without any ally for long time and did fine ! So stop bitching around saying Temp will leave town only to go Epic raids/Temp zergs etc . Since u allready know we r there come and get us ... We got a great ally wont change that just cause u failed to form one ...

PS wellcome back malus
PS2 wellcome back asga , cant w8 to see old sins playing
PS3 how to pwn temp ? make a freakin ally ffs and try not to fight between u about who ll get what
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

zthrx

iNs

uve got to say that u guys, temp, still got most of ur core players, "the other side" does not, almost at all.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Soviete

Malus back? Ohh! xD I'm back also rofl (like it changes anything) xD

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Proku

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Soviete

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Baloo

A little hint about why BM CB and FTR can't be in the same ally : hatred, there's absolutely no friendship between CB and those 2 clans, (dunno how are the relations between FTR and BM tho), and tbh I don't think that creating an ally only with the purpose of owning another one is the best thing to do. This kind of ally cannot stay alive more than a few weeks, max some months.

About the zerg part : eh when you have 5x more players than the ones who are fighting you, that's a zerg, there's not really much to say about that. That's only a fact.

PS : stop saying "we're playing together for 5 years+" or everything you're doing here for 5 years since DN wasn't even existing 5 years ago (or had been just created, but not NM anyway)
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

Proku

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

lucifsg

Quote from: Baloo on May 06, 2009, 01:14:06 AM
A little hint about why BM CB and FTR can't be in the same ally : hatred, there's absolutely no friendship between CB and those 2 clans, (dunno how are the relations between FTR and BM tho), and tbh I don't think that creating an ally only with the purpose of owning another one is the best thing to do. This kind of ally cannot stay alive more than a few weeks, max some months.

About the zerg part : eh when you have 5x more players than the ones who are fighting you, that's a zerg, there's not really much to say about that. That's only a fact.

PS : stop saying "we're playing together for 5 years+" or everything you're doing here for 5 years since DN wasn't even existing 5 years ago (or had been just created, but not NM anyway)

i start playing here 2003 we r on 2009 do the maths
why should we care about bm hating cb or the oposite ?
and why u keep saying we r x5 more? we r 3 clans ally. what should we do ? brake ally cause u guys cant make one ? :S
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Baloo

Quote from: lucifsg on May 06, 2009, 01:22:20 AM
i start playing here 2003 we r on 2009 do the maths
why should we care about bm hating cb or the oposite ?
and why u keep saying we r x5 more? we r 3 clans ally. what should we do ? brake ally cause u guys cant make one ? :S

As I told you, temp's zerg is a fact, I didn't tell it was your fault coz tbh if we can't find as many players online as you that's mostly our problem, and the part about the lack of friendship between CB & BM or FTR was to explain the fact we can't make a powerful ally together >.>
And still 'bout the age of this server, I'm sure it hadn't been created before l2 itself :P
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

TheLox

... L2 was created in 2003 in South Korea, and Drake needed a year or so, as usual, to make his own server. So DN was made at 2004.

EDIT: What I found:

"Lineage II is a fantasy massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for the PC, and a prequel set 150 years before [2] Lineage. It has become very popular since its October 1, 2003 launch in South Korea, reporting 610,918 unique users during the month of March 2007."