Cyclons

News:

Main Menu

Cyclons

Started by FamOus, May 06, 2009, 10:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FamOus

Hi,
I am playing on dragon x15 ,but sometimes i got bored and play L2 core - the bugged multi skill server :S.
There is a guy named Cyclone and he is with awesome atk spd,as he said  near 5k. The server is stuck sub and stuck skills of 3+1 classes.SO u cant stuck x2 passives for light for atk spd and u will get very goo atk spd, like 3k with fists,but he have 5k.I tried everything and  cant reach 5k.When this guy my pc starts lagging xD and my char got orange colour of his shots .
I cant beat him,i pvped with him and when i beat him he told me i am bugger cause he hit me fot 16 :S. That was funny.Maybe he uses bugs,dunno.Maybe someone can help me to understand that ?
Tnx

PoToSi

Quote from: FamOus on May 06, 2009, 10:36:26 AM
Hi,
I am playing on dragon x15 ,but sometimes i got bored and play L2 core - the bugged multi skill server :S.
There is a guy named Cyclone and he is with awesome atk spd,as he said  near 5k. The server is stuck sub and stuck skills of 3+1 classes.SO u cant stuck x2 passives for light for atk spd and u will get very goo atk spd, like 3k with fists,but he have 5k.I tried everything and  cant reach 5k.When this guy my pc starts lagging xD and my char got orange colour of his shots .
I cant beat him,i pvped with him and when i beat him he told me i am bugger cause he hit me fot 16 :S. That was funny.Maybe he uses bugs,dunno.Maybe someone can help me to understand that ?
Tnx

He has ALL THE SUBS, I told you x70. He has all the lvl 40 subs + 4 subs lvl 80. He got like x5 light masteries...

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

our4n0s

on lame l2j servers ( no offense, you yourself said it was a bugued server) there used to be a bug, still is i think, for insane atack speed :
get every atack speed debuff till u go under 0 (usegrad penalty shakle etc) and u restart with 9999 atask speed since u cant be negative in atk speed
retired

PoToSi

Quote from: our4n0s on May 06, 2009, 08:28:47 PM
on lame l2j servers ( no offense, you yourself said it was a bugued server) there used to be a bug, still is i think, for insane atack speed :
get every atack speed debuff till u go under 0 (usegrad penalty shakle etc) and u restart with 9999 atask speed since u cant be negative in atk speed

That guy got all the subs cause he was spamming all the lvl 40 skills he could.

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

AmayZang

Quote from: GN on May 06, 2009, 10:49:35 AM
you must use , secret Force . Rape Mode
i give you advise , make SH with name OMGWTFbbQQ and kill that guy by cyclone .

UR sig sux arse

FamOus

and how the f2ck he get all the subs at 40 lvl ? :S
DO u know what was funny ?
When i killed him he told me that i am bugger cause he hts me for 16 xDDDDDD

bl3ax

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on May 07, 2009, 08:17:15 PM
There is donation system with superhaste skill if i good remember?
Yep,and for GM skill,and all sh1ts :( I have on core am+a+25,db+f+25,as+h+25,IC+25,rb+25 :) I played there about 3 months :D :P :P
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

FamOus

anyway its good cause i rape donators with armors+13 ;] , not like here :D

blacksky

against fighters use reflect dmg and he ownz himself
BlackSky - ms/em//necro
tejfel - sps//dn/ms