Barcellon

Started by Dag, May 06, 2009, 10:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

nice match
but result......
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

melwidh

FUTBOL CLUB BARCELONA! ..... :)
Esta noche todo el mundo para canaletas xD
Infinity (Since C3)
Clans: Intocables, Doombringers and NW
Melwidh PP/Necro - M3lwidh BP/PAL - CoolSP TH/PP

Tarántula:
Melwidh

Akon

kailena, go enjoy a team from ur country, dont be bitch! heheh.
GO GO GO BARÇA!
:D

The Ketchup Abuser!

Mohit0

there is life before death?

SysTemHacK

Although I like Barca , I have to say that Chelsea deserved winning , Chelsea played much better in my opinion , defended very wellfor 94 mins ,played with anice defensive tatic succeded to ahigh degree untill the last seconds and played on the counter attack , controled and pushed Barca players and forced them to miss alot of shoots .
But have to say too that barca gave thier best and with 10 players managed to score agoal in the last seconds , over all in my opinion game was poor in skills and game play but was full of  excitement and the referee was kinda stupid and dumb gave red card for abidal and he didn't even touched drogba and didn't act to the hand ball of Samuel Eto'o + many mistakes , shitty referee but he didn't take any one side ....
::)
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Lovroo

Quote from: SysTemHacK on May 07, 2009, 03:58:20 PM
Although I like Barca , I have to say that Chelsea deserved winning , Chelsea played much better in my opinion , defended very welllast seconfor 94 mins ,played with anice defensive tatic succeded to ahigh degree untill the last seconds and played on the counter attack , controled and pushed Barca players and forced them to miss alot of shoots .
But have to say too that barca gave thier best and with 10 players managed to score agoal in the last seconds , over all in my opinion game was poor in skills and game play but was full of  excitement and the referee was kinda stupid and dumb gave red card for abidal and he didn't even touched drogba and didn't act to the hand ball of Samuel Eto'o + many mistakes , shitty referee but he didn't take any one side ....
::)

Lol chelsa played much better ? Loool Chelsea was good only in DEFENDING ... nothing else,.... Braca was all time atacking and they had ball almost all time ... anway GL .
GO BARCA GO BARCA GO BARCA GO BARCA !!!
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/destr0yers][/url]

Sephiroth

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 07, 2009, 04:30:20 PM

hiddink > guardiola

U'r wrong,everybody can teach players do be coward and defend in that way,but just few coachs can teach their players to play like Barça this year.

Chelsea style was freaking lame,score a goal and run to their goal like rats from a cat.Good teams never do that,cos good teams got the power to combine defense+atack.

xMaRkO

It's all about tactic I like Barcelona style more than chelsea but Chelsea was better in this game, this manager is really amazing.
Btw if defensive is really so simple why other teams cant  play like that ?:>
So in my opinion its not only about def and off but about tactic, and Hiddink made a good tactic vs Barcelona :)
Anyway Barcelona vs Man Utd I hope that Barcelona will win :)

Sephiroth

Quote from: xMaRkO on May 07, 2009, 05:38:51 PM
It's all about tactic I like Barcelona style more than chelsea but Chelsea was better in this game, this manager is really amazing.
So in my opinion its not only about def and off but about tactic, and Hiddink made a good tactic vs Barcelona :)

Other teams don't like to play like that,and Valencia did it that way and they also tie'd (2-2).Believe me,it's not that hard,but it's useful vs teams like Barça only.

Mohit0

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 07, 2009, 06:02:08 PM

first of all hiddink reach 2x semifinal in champions with PSV, goes to quarter of final in european cup with RUSSIA (shitty team) and beated the fantastic Holland and now he's reborning the Chelsea.
you cannot judge a coach from 1 single match.
anyway hiddink playstyle isn't defensive (remember liverpool - chelsea??) simply he had to assume this behavious cuz if you leave even 1 centrimetre to the Barca they will destroy you....
so in transfert he made a great tactic cuz noone atm stop barca into "camp now" and simply he have been unlucky yesterday. GZ to hiddink, this time talent of barca won against his tactic.

and without talkin about the sold referrer.....3x penalties not given to the chelsea. the UEFA made everything she could do to avoid another time an english final

tottaly agree!!!
many ppl dislike chelsea cause of their defensive style but chelsea have best players at almost all positions comparing with barca
also chelsea s players have more experience (makelele,balack,terry,lampard,drogba) +++

anyway i hope to watch a good final  ;)

there is life before death?

SysTemHacK

Quote from: xMaRkO on May 07, 2009, 05:38:51 PM

I don't think so , for many reasons , Manchester united plays truely english football , Accordingly for what we saw Vs chelsea  and if we compared between Man and barca's matches I would say that Man united is more staple team and got higher game play and understanding  between players and play as ateam and they are not depending on individual skills mostly like Barca .
here we see difference between spanish and english football , over all football never been agame depends on paper work  and Comparisons , so who knows  :D
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

ehlena

The arbiter is placed under police protection.
[troll on]
Juste this shows the level of football supporter's intelligence -> 0.
[/troll off]

ps: and put this in spam if some admins exist here.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"