Started by AndrzejLepperPL, May 08, 2009, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrzejLepperPL

PLs tell me when server will be online:P nvm when but tell me pls^^
[url=http://change.menelgame.pl/change_please/6601512/][/url]

SpoilerAngel

Shreed

Gnori

soooooooooon  omfg  u dont know him 24h?

Deathsoul

its been like 96 hours..

gipatiit

when we was moving to interlude from c4 there also was week delay if i remember right ;D  But anyway i think its a bullsh*t making so many topics wih name:"what with server?'' "when server up?" "track why server down"  ;D its rly like a kids act read forum and just type or message in  another 1 topic but dont come on ofrum and just press create topic and dont read anything ;D
gipatiit -sps/es (dead)
AntiGlamour- he/wk (noobles)
KisSska - aw/sk (noobles)

klepa

Quote from: gipatiit on May 08, 2009, 03:40:36 PM
when we was moving to interlude from c4 there also was week delay if i remember right ;D  But anyway i think its a bullsh*t making so many topics wih name:"what with server?'' "when server up?" "track why server down"  ;D its rly like a kids act read forum and just type or message in  another 1 topic but dont come on ofrum and just press create topic and dont read anything ;D

freak u spilberg ;D ;D ;D
..... а вы мне ещё за Севастополь ответите!!!

POUSEGAMANE

24 hours for track= 24 years for onr normal ppl...wtf we want just to know when will be open...3 days now server is close..and we dont have info about the freakING OPENING TIME...i realy realy boring...at any iprovement of server the w8ing time isnt that track said..is more more larger...anyway i hate all the times the same think...Track u rnt trustworthy...
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

klepa

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on May 08, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
24 hours for track= 24 years for onr normal ppl...wtf we want just to know when will be open...3 days now server is close..and we dont have info about the freakING OPENING TIME...i realy realy boring...at any iprovement of server the w8ing time isnt that track said..is more more larger...anyway i hate all the times the same think...Track u rnt trustworthy...

relax man plox try to get a real life n44b  :D joke

klepa

Shreed

Vages you are using Heavy or light dyna?