Web Analytics
[Request] For the Dwarves - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

[Request] For the Dwarves

Started by Futile, May 09, 2009, 12:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finisterre

We can craft mats for items and adena at blacksmith guild. So I think it's not that hard to add custom options, for example "100 cbp for 1000 a.bones + some adena" in the list.

This won't mess the existing crafting system of L2 because it's sux already.  ;)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

iNs

Quote from: Noidnel on May 09, 2009, 05:35:04 PM
that's ilegal. Isn't? ¬¬

Whats freaking illegal? A software that makes ur mouse automatically click?! Wtf is illegal with this, use your god damn head.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Awes0me

I had looked at sites on L2, automouseclicker is not considered exploit, (well I think),
but I want a concrete answer, a member by member, until I trust in that post has 0. 

Futile

automate cp spammer wasnt allowed either, and thx to that we got those huge delay cp potions.

iNs

Quote from: Awes0me on May 09, 2009, 07:33:13 PM
I had looked at sites on L2, automouseclicker is not considered exploit, (well I think),
but I want a concrete answer, a member by member, until I trust in that post has 0. 

any questions about ACP, pm me here.

Dude, using autoclicker soft is not illegal lol cmon wtf people is wrong with u, this is just software clicking ur mouse instead of u, just doin it a bit faster.

Quote from: Futile on May 09, 2009, 07:36:04 PM
automate cp spammer wasnt allowed either, and thx to that we got those huge delay cp potions.

Wow u freak, this is something else. CP spammer is "under-l2" soft, which works while ur playin the game. Who gives a freak if you click the mouse, elizabeth the 2nd or hannah barbara while ur just craftin the mats, wow, lmao.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

seanet

here it is a ideea i work with this and i dont have any problem to useit and it dont harm the servers in any way but still you need to stay infront of computer or not i did not managed to make a macro with automana potions i tryed but the problem is with command /deelay

/useshorcut 1 1
/delay 18
/useshorcut 1 1
/delay 18
etc ...
if anyone can help^with this i will thank him for ever
and the solution for those 50000 cbp to avoid hundred of clicks is here
http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=Mofiki%27s+Autoclicker&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=Mofiki%27s+Autoclicker&fp=ry0_Tod3DXA (http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=Mofiki%27s+Autoclicker&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=Mofiki%27s+Autoclicker&fp=ry0_Tod3DXA)

i hope its usefull to someone

Dayman

Alex

Quote from: iNs on May 09, 2009, 07:36:49 PM
Wow u freak, this is something else. CP spammer is "under-l2" soft, which works while ur playin the game. Who gives a freak if you click the mouse, elizabeth the 2nd or hannah barbara while ur just craftin the mats, wow, lmao.

It's just a topic about rational way to automate boring parts of craft process not a flame thread about siege or w/e so take your pills, dude.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

felix23

Quote from: Dayman on May 09, 2009, 09:48:32 PM
+1 used that on official server :P
lol i dont trust in drake :P  :-\ :-\
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

pan4o16

OFFTOPIC : can any1 post a picture of drake??? I wana see him :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh7tLPoe3Ms

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: pan4o16 on May 09, 2009, 10:41:16 PM

Look at Dayman's picture xP

Dayman

Quote from: pan4o16 on May 09, 2009, 10:41:16 PM
Was going to post when all server r down but who cares :P