Web Analytics
Whether will be Gracia In general on Dragon-community.net ???

News:

Main Menu

Whether will be Gracia In general on Dragon-community.net ???

Started by MIRAGE, May 09, 2009, 01:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIRAGE

When on Dragan-community.net the chronicles Gracia Fianal will be established??? Because the majority of servers already have the chronicles Gracia Final. I think Dragon not on last place!
<< McToxa Aw-Ps >>

iRazel

funny guy. i think u r new guy on DN. First wait for HB ;]
xRazel | iThor | Mahums | Kallipso | Calipsia

It's just lol --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52one2VDMHA

TassarA

undercover

Pfff ... how many days we need to w8? i w8 from 5 this month.... drake say "we have hb in 48 hours".... now is 9 :) is 48 hours from 5 this month? ;d

zenice

This is a FREE server so we have to wait and stfu, if you dont like go to official server...

Khaot

Quote from: zenice on May 09, 2009, 02:07:29 PM
This is a FREE server so we have to wait and stfu, if you dont like go to official server...

u havent true... think about it.

iNs

Quote from: MIRAGE on May 09, 2009, 01:54:22 PM
When on Dragan-community.net the chronicles Gracia Fianal will be established??? Because the majority of servers already have the chronicles Gracia Final. I think Dragon not on last place!

I think ur an idiot !
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

iRazel

xRazel | iThor | Mahums | Kallipso | Calipsia

It's just lol --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52one2VDMHA

iNs

Quote from: iRazel on May 09, 2009, 05:29:19 PM
dont be so hard for him i think he is just a newbie here.

No, hes a simple dumbfreak. Why? Because everybody is whining, crying and waitin for HB update which is clearly said everyfreakingwhere for 5 d ays already. Hes not smart enough to read ONE post or ONE topic. Means, hes a total idiot. Moreover, its freaking bolded written in loader about update TO HELLBOUND. I guess thats also more than easy to understand. Conclusion? Retard.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Deathsoul

Quote from: iNs on May 09, 2009, 05:30:58 PM
No, hes a simple dumbfreak. Why? Because everybody is whining, crying and waitin for HB update which is clearly said everyfreakingwhere for 5 d ays already. Hes not smart enough to read ONE post or ONE topic. Means, hes a total idiot. Moreover, its freaking bolded written in loader about update TO HELLBOUND. I guess thats also more than easy to understand. Conclusion? Retard.

Atm, you are the cry baby now? Now you just shut the freak up and dont go freaking offtopic the whole time, cry baby

MIRAGE

You сука that stupid(blunt) I are simple has set a question why Dragan not on Gracia And I not амереканец I Russian if you сука that кой clever why you not можеш to write on русски you of features сука I such as you in жопу ебу one more word in my party yours teeth will be touched from a place (If I am not able to write and to speak on English that it there is nothing does not speak that I backward) walk on хуй More shortly.
<< McToxa Aw-Ps >>

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: MIRAGE on May 09, 2009, 01:54:22 PM