9vs9 Event anyone? - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

9vs9 Event anyone?

Started by Zuluman, May 10, 2009, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yunni

Quote from: Proku on May 11, 2009, 06:47:44 PM
Seams 2 me Like u Guys need a REferee 4 this event of Your's . If u think i might be trusted . I can Be the REferee. ^^ Also cause i would love 2 FIlm it :P  BTw have u chosen Location ?

Yes we have.
Today in Dragon-community.net >> Servers >> Nightmare 30x server >> General >> 9vs9 Event anyone at 17:00 Hs gtm +2  ;D
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

Mohit0

Quote from: Yunni on May 11, 2009, 06:53:59 PM
Yes we have.
Today in Dragon-community.net >> Servers >> Nightmare 30x server >> General >> 9vs9 Event anyone at 17:00 Hs gtm +2  ;D

wtb humour pm Yunni

there is life before death?

Yunni

Quote from: Mohit0 on May 11, 2009, 07:09:12 PM

wtb humour pm Yunni

WTB 1 Life Pm Mohito....
and Frendaelf and drakslord and LayMeDown  ;D
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 11, 2009, 07:14:06 PM
::) lol who care about 9 vs 9 noob... we got zerg why should we make 9vs9?   :P i rly wonder why the dog who got smallest word here open his mouth so often...u are new here so head down and be good (owned) boy...

in zerg we trust  :-*
And you're a nobody and still talking, funny contradiction.

shehan

Quote from: Furesy on May 11, 2009, 07:14:51 PM
And you're a nobody and still talking, funny contradiction.

is it normal that u feel "omfg..im populer in l2 forum?" i dont think so.. its lame u know ;)

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 11, 2009, 07:14:06 PM
::) lol who care about 9 vs 9 noob... we got zerg why should we make 9vs9?   :P i rly wonder why the dog who got smallest word here open his mouth so often...u are new here so head down and be good (owned) boy...

in zerg we trust  :-*

Your english is a shocker but w/e

1.why wud you wanna 9v9??
A. Coz CB sux, we get pawned everytime.. easy coins for you..

2."i rly wonder why the dog who got smallest word here open his mouth so often..."
A. Since when did dogs have words? If you are refering to the loudest bark/smallest bite analogy then the answer is simple....compared to half of Temps everyone in CB are the boss dogs XD.

3."u are new here so head down and be good (owned) boy..."
A.Who the freak are you? Ima keep my head held high like the rest of CB and carry on doing what we do best....
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Deavon

imo 9vs9 is not necessery . All server knows that there are not 9 players who can stand versus 9 of CB.
I would take it to the limit and i could say that not even 18 players cant stand versus 9 of CB.

shehan

Quote from: Deavon on May 11, 2009, 07:50:00 PM
imo 9vs9 is not necessery . All server knows that there are not 9 players who can stand versus 9 of CB.
I would take it to the limit and i could say that not even 18 players cant stand versus 9 of CB.

i av to lol now.. i'm sorry :D

Deavon

Quote from: shehan on May 11, 2009, 07:52:09 PM
i av to lol now.. i'm sorry :D

You can lol as much as you want but you can do shit except that :)

Zuluman

Quote from: Deavon on May 11, 2009, 07:50:00 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D

And I thought I was being big headed.....

I am 99.9% certain that no one would take you up on that bet.... there is no shame in losing 9vs9, but if you were to lose 18vs9  :o :o

shehan

Quote from: Deavon on May 11, 2009, 07:53:26 PM
You can lol as much as you want but you can do shit except that :)

nop.. it was just a lil lol u know.. its like "wheniseebullshitsonforumiopenmywindows" :) u just won an event... it doesnt make ur pt is the best pt in the whole server.. keep it in ur mind.. :)

Zuluman

Quote from: shehan on May 11, 2009, 07:57:15 PM
nop.. it was just a lil lol u know.. its like "wheniseebullshitsonforumiopenmywindows" :) u just won an event... it doesnt make ur pt is the best pt in the whole server.. keep it in ur mind.. :)

PROVE IT?