9vs9 Event anyone? - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

9vs9 Event anyone?

Started by Zuluman, May 10, 2009, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: shehan on May 11, 2009, 07:41:24 PM
is it normal that u feel "omfg..im populer in l2 forum?" i dont think so.. its lame u know ;)
Doubt I'm popular, doubt I also could care less about what a simple minded and complete dumbfreak such as yourself would think about me.

Next please.

shehan

Quote from: Furesy on May 11, 2009, 08:13:01 PM
Doubt I'm popular, doubt I also could care less about what a simple minded and complete dumbfreak such as yourself would think about me.

Next please.

u r completly out of road... i didnt even think as u said.. i just loling when i see in forum as u write.. wrote in many other posts.. like "imadolfhitler,fckurself,andbow".. Dear mate... its lame... did u get it now ?...

Rewinded..

Zuluman

Quote from: shehan on May 11, 2009, 08:32:55 PM
u r completly out of road... i didnt even think as u said.. i just loling when i see in forum as u write.. wrote in many other posts.. like "imadolfhitlet,fckurself,andbow".. Dear mate... its lame... did u get it now ?...

Rewinded..

What langauge are you trying to use?
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

shehan

Quote from: Zuluman on May 11, 2009, 08:37:30 PM
What langauge are you trying to use?

It's normal.. when u see a post like this.. u will going to point on his english... wel i know.. i'm an italian.. i dont speak wel.. sorry about it... anyways...

Furesy

Quote from: shehan on May 11, 2009, 08:32:55 PM
u r completly out of road... i didnt even think as u said.. i just loling when i see in forum as u write.. wrote in many other posts.. like "imadolfhitler,fckurself,andbow".. Dear mate... its lame... did u get it now ?...

Rewinded..
No still didn't, try again.

TheLox

Quote from: Furesy on May 11, 2009, 09:03:31 PM
No still didn't, try again.

Maybe he thinks you are almighty and he adores you? :o

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 11, 2009, 09:08:42 PM
i remember 2 weeks ago in varka we had pvp against CB... we had 1 pt against your 1 pt with 2 bishops and we winned anyway...furesy u was there too and all your good players ...and like you changed your pts to fit on ours and i remember too like u not came back cuz your bishops went sleep ...me not said CB are noobs but i say Cb thinks too much about themselfs... i play on this server long enoough and i was even in clan(ally) with some CB (cthon+some others) but i went to temp cuz they are normal ppl that dont need to cry on forum like CB always do...all  u can say is come 9vs9 cuz u winned one shitty event...and deadlast stfu u are small shit with no skills if u wanna 1vs1 i can anytime kick your face even with mine sps/sws

Still asking... WHO THE freak ARE YOU????

Only time we lost in varka recently was when temps had 1.5 parties and we had 6 players and the other time was when temps had 1 party but they also had some of their dogs with them all tyr/pal and des/pal... ofc without war tag..

You want a 1v1 tell me who you are and I will show you who the no skilled fag is...
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Furesy

I haven't lost a direct PvP in the last month, so doubt I was there and I'm not talking about dieing, because nobody is immortal and everyone dies once in  a while ingame, the fact is I never give up on a PvP, even when the odds are against me.

Last time I saw Temp was at Varka when my mage party of 5 people, were fighting BM+FTR, katamarans and bloodlist, and Temp came with 1 full archer party and killed everyone when all of us were fighting, we died, regrouped and went back with a mage party of 5 vs a full archer party, and we won, and Temp didn't come back.

The only Temp that was of some worth was Defoe, even his PM made me laugh xd

Still don't know who you are though.

Deavon

Quote from: Zuluman on May 11, 2009, 09:18:22 PM
Still asking... WHO THE freak ARE YOU????

Only time we lost in varka recently was when temps had 1.5 parties and we had 6 players and the other time was when temps had 1 party but they also had some of their dogs with them all tyr/pal and des/pal... ofc without war tag..

You want a 1v1 tell me who you are and I will show you who the no skilled fag is...

i ll tell you who is he lol.

He is a nobody-dog of temps who was crying to me like a baby cause i had/have red db and i was making him 1 hit .
I remember clear i was alone and rolling some dogs to varka and he was pming with "thats not fair u have full buffs and red weapon"
Lol like +16 bow is freaking overpowerd ,its just a bit different from +15 bow lol ,but ppl afraid the glow like they see a ghost lol XD

After they regrouped around 15 dogs and killed me 1-2 mates of me he pmed me saying "you see u loosing in fair fight" loool xDDDD

Furesy

Quote from: Deavon on May 11, 2009, 09:25:40 PM
After they regrouped around 15 dogs and killed me 1-2 mates of me he pmed me saying "you see u loosing in fair fight" loool xDDDD
That way they kinda admit, 1 Deathand equals 15 temp lol

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 11, 2009, 09:27:08 PM
who i am? hello i am UngO  8) i am 25 years old and i play in evil bunnies clan... i play this server 3 years i like green colour, big boobs and pizza... ;D and u can contact me under name of shendellzare if u rly need to be powned...i can even let u choose with what char i pown u... and btw why u ask wtf am i when u dont know nobody herE_ ::)
Seems I was right, a nobody :/

Agree on the pizza and boobs part, though size isn't everything!

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 11, 2009, 09:32:13 PM
deathand u talk serious shit... when we was in varka i was not even in temp...and i was not there with temps but with 16V from czech horde...and u know same like me only 16V and me was chasing after u cuz u only run like gay...and when u had low hp after brazil raped your ass u used bsoe...about what u dream?  :o

ah yes i forgot the other pm "why u run?" lol like i m nuker or TH to rush xDDD

Kite is my gamestyle thats why u QQ 24/7 on forums.

And about ur temp char,it sucks even more than ur mage,what about 1vs1 with me? Lets make a bet around 50 coins for start.

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 11, 2009, 09:37:46 PM
u dont remember furesy? we was on "heavens" in varka spawn and u was there with archers pt+2 bp +ising and some drain ee/tk...i can say to u all your ppl wich was there(vandana,cthon,mark+others) u loosed 2:3... ask in clan they will sure refresh your memory
I remember that, and we didn't lose that lol (I think I was on my sws/ee there)

Quote from: Ungolianth on May 11, 2009, 09:40:25 PM
i dont got problem to say u are better player ;)
;<