Web Analytics
Help needed

News:

Main Menu

Help needed

Started by xD, May 12, 2009, 08:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xD

Yo, whenever I play hellbound in any server, my PC starts beeping. I checked task manager and this only happens after the memory goes over 800M and it's 800 / 3940 so I don't see what the problem is really... in interlude it could easily go over 800 without any problems. Anyone know how to fix this? (Could be graphics card but I'm not sure)

PC config:

Nvidia Geforce 9500 @ 512
Intel core duo 6600 @ 2.4GHz
2048MB RAM

Maybe I need to update graphics card drivers or run a newer version of direct X? It's currently DX9.
Thanks in advance
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

SettoJke

Lol'd, get a DX11, Leo.
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Setto PP/TH/(+WK/PL) old shiz dayz mafcka!
Jaam HE/WL old DN crit masta.
Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

xD

Quote from: SettoJke on May 12, 2009, 08:27:29 PM
Lol'd, get a DX11, Leo.

yo ;d that wasn't the problem... the piece of shit was overheating coz it had too much dust in the fans... I cleaned them and it doesn't beep no more lol
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

SettoJke

Quote from: xD on May 12, 2009, 08:28:30 PM
yo ;d that wasn't the problem... the piece of shit was overheating coz it had too much dust in the fans... I cleaned them and it doesn't beep no more lol
You didn't say it was overheatin', so i thought cause of drivers. Menx, seriosly, download a DX11 instead of 9.
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

Kamillo29

Two noobs, four posts, delete this topic : <

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

SettoJke

Quote from: Kamillo29 on May 12, 2009, 09:23:33 PM
Two noobs, four posts, delete this topic : <
2 noobs > 1 noob.

Delete your forum acc.
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: SettoJke on May 12, 2009, 08:34:20 PM
You didn't say it was overheatin', so i thought cause of drivers. Menx, seriosly, download a DX11 instead of 9.
Quote from: SettoJke on May 12, 2009, 08:27:29 PM
Lol'd, get a DX11, Leo.

omg...where u find DX11????????????????????????????????
in vista is DX 10.(1) in WIN7 DX 10.(1)

LOL!!!!hahahahaha

DX 11 now not exist!!look at microsoft website!!!!!!!!

and u dont need DX10 for use HB.sure..if u have that,water effect is more nice,but u still not need dx10!and if u have Vista u dont need download DX10 bcoz u installed it with ur operating system!

btw.update drivers for ur graphic card first!clean ur cooler and radiator on graphic cadr.clean slot for ur card(PCI=E or AGP(what u have).maybe in "Everest" or..RivaTuner..or in other program check all temperatures:GPU and MEM on card.if still to high,post it plz.

GL

ps.if u r from pl pm me plz
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

SettoJke

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on May 13, 2009, 12:13:12 AM
omg...where u find DX11????????????????????????????????
in vista is DX 10.(1) in WIN7 DX 10.(1)

LOL!!!!hahahahaha

DX 11 now not exist!!look at microsoft website!!!!!!!!

and u dont need DX10 for use HB.sure..if u have that,water effect is more nice,but u still not need dx10!and if u have Vista u dont need download DX10 bcoz u installed it with ur operating system!

btw.update drivers for ur graphic card first!clean ur cooler and radiator on graphic cadr.clean slot for ur card(PCI=E or AGP(what u have).maybe in "Everest" or..RivaTuner..or in other program check all temperatures:GPU and MEM on card.if still to high,post it plz.

GL

ps.if u r from pl pm me plz
My bad, i've 10. Once somewhere i've seen a link "dowload DX11", so i thought they made it for vista.
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

DarkLoverPL

"My bad, i've 10. Once somewhere i've seen a link "dowload DX11", so i thought they made it for vista."

dx 11 NOW NOT EXIST!!fod 11 we must wait some months !DX11 will be compatibility with graphic cards with DX10.(1).
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

SettoJke

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on May 13, 2009, 01:55:00 PM
"My bad, i've 10. Once somewhere i've seen a link "dowload DX11", so i thought they made it for vista."

dx 11 NOW NOT EXIST!!fod 11 we must wait some months !DX11 will be compatibility with graphic cards with DX10.(1).
Can you read correctly? :o
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

tzuc

Quote from: SettoJke on May 13, 2009, 11:39:12 PM
Can you read correctly? :o

:) what are you doing here setto ? wanna come back ? if i can buy a new computer i'm thinking of playing too, gonna try and get knock to play and maybe have some fun  :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

SettoJke

Quote from: tzuc on May 14, 2009, 10:26:19 AM
:) what are you doing here setto ? wanna come back ? if i can buy a new computer i'm thinking of playing too, gonna try and get knock to play and maybe have some fun  :)
Hey dood, actually im dowloadin' a HB right now. Yea, you're right, we can get some fun if you're going to play too ;)
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?